• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Guild Wars Better Way to reach support?

    Guild Wars Better Way to reach support?


    Better Way to reach support?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I've been going back and forth for days with support trying to recover my old account. Each back and forth takes 8-12 hours by email. Is there any better way I can get my issue handled or am I just boned and forced to wait?

    submitted by /u/azurarutlan
    [link] [comments]

    UK players??

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I've noticed in my travels there are a lot of German, French and American players but haven't come across too many UK players.

    That being said... I came across a player recently in a HA party and we got chatting and it turned out he went out with a girl i went to school with which was crazy!

    Are there many UK players hiding out there? If so then where are you from?

    I'm from Scotland!

    submitted by /u/SadCase8
    [link] [comments]

    Achieving R9 Hero FINALLY

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Achieving R9 Hero FINALLY

    Okay, long time player but quit back in 2010. I've only logged on like once every few years to open presents.

    I got an itch to get back into guild wars and decided it's time to get my r9 hero title. When I quit playing, I left off at 4300ish/4665 fame and it's straight up haunted me! I've always wanted my tiger and it's like this youthful dream I have to achieve!

    I'm currently 4610/4665 and I'm legit hyped.

    Loving this game(again). Nothing will every replace it. Super Excited to get back into PVE too!

    Edit:

    Gotta give ya'll an update

    https://preview.redd.it/8kwdwfo53cc51.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a7e8f27693923d6609ec754dbb182280a89d961a

    submitted by /u/Tasty_Beats
    [link] [comments]

    Which profession to choose in Nightfall and Factions?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    So I used to play casually when Guild Wars first came out. I just bought the game the other day. I only ever played Prophecies so I'm excited to play the other campaigns. Does anyone have suggestions for which new profession to choose? My main was Monk and I also played my Necromancer quite a bit.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rgum
    [link] [comments]

    New Ironman Character made

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    As you can read in the title I've made a new ironman. Atm im standing at the Great Nothern Wall.

    Feel free to tag around

    Ign : Lerry Ironman

    submitted by /u/_frieza
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment