• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Completed my Radiant set today!

    Guild Wars 2 Completed my Radiant set today!


    Completed my Radiant set today!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    My little Griffon

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    [SAND] is 5 Years Old Today!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Solo Twilight Arbor Forward [8:53] | Guardian

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    [Art] Another oc of mine, Walace, my spy of the Order of Whisper!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Tried highest quality possible for gw2 with reshades included, made a little tribute to my characters

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Voice Acting in Episode 4 of The Icebrood Saga – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I wonder what percentage of GW2 players got to experience the trophy guild hall feature to decorate a guild hall

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I wonder what percentage of GW2 players got to experience the trophy guild hall feature to decorate a guild hall.

    Me personally, I never got the chance to use it. I never placed a single trophy because of this. I dont even know what the UI looks like for trophy placement since guilds usually restrict who can place trophies and who can decorate period.

    I wonder if there are other players with similar situation as above and never used this interesting feature in the game.

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    How to Ranger in PvE and PvP (WvW)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    I love this game. I played it over the years, but always on a very casual level. Some time ago, after finally completing all of old Tryia, I ventured into Maguma, and... got my ass handed. The NPCs do so much damage and have to good stats, I just get blasted away. So I decided to look up how to build a good Ranger, and... I did´t understand anything. The guides I found were obviously written by people with deep knowlege of the game, something I have not, and I just can´t figure out how to improve my stats in a way I see other people have. All I got was that I should be using a Greatsword (which is really fun I admit).

    What stats should I boost, and how in the name of the six gods do I get all that mighty gear everyone is rocking?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Andromeda
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 Scribbl.io list

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Hello Friends,

    I've made a Scribbl.io list for GW2 players.

    I was trying to search for one for ages online and never found a good long list so I made my own. Tested it on stream and with friends and it seems to work really well.

    Here is the list:

    Engineer, Necromancer, Thief, Elementalist, Warrior, Ranger, Mesmer, Guardian, Revenant, Holosmith, Scrapper, Reaper, Scourge, Daredevil, Deadeye, Weaver, Tempest, Spellbreaker, Berserker, Druid, Soulbeast, Chronomancer, Mirage, Firebrand, Dragonhunter, Renegade, Herald, Norn, Asura, Human, Sylvari, Charr, Path of Fire, Heart of Thorns, Central Tyria, Strikes, Raids, Fractals, Open World, Rata Sum, The Grove, Black Citadel, Hoelbrak, Infusion, Legendary armor, Legendary weapon, Agony resistance, Crafting, Chef, Armorsmith, Artificer, Huntsman, Jeweler, Leatherworker, Scribe, Tailor, Weaponsmith, Recipe, Consumables, Food, Utility, Black Lion, Icebrood Saga, Festival, Lunar New Year, Super Adventure Box, Dragon Bash, Halloween, Wintersday, Trinket, Accessory, WvW, PvP, Inventory, Equipment, Upgrade extractor, Revive Orb, Repair canister, Mystic Coin, Build, Ecto gambling, stack, tag, Break bar, Meta, Farm, Chest train, Rotation, Raptor, Skimmer, Springer, Jackal, Griffon, Roller beetle, Warclaw, Skyscale, Masteries, Hero Points, Bank, Merchant, Kill proof, Guild, Wardrobe, Dyes, Outfit, Miniatures, Finishers, Glider, Novelties, Story, Achievement Points, Reward Track, Dungeons, Hero, Fashion Wars, Jumping Puzzle, World Boss, Collections, Hearts, Waypoint, Point of Interest, Vista, Map Completion, Event, Item, Gem Store, Vendor, Runes, Sigils, Dailies, Login Rewards, Soul bound, Account bound, Unique, Mystic Forge, Choya, Centaur, Djinn, Dragon, Dredge, Dwarf, Ettin, God, Giant, Grawl, Harpy, Hylek, Jotun, Kodan, Krait, Quaggan, Skritt, Branded, Destroyer, Risen, Mordrem, Icebrood, Animal, Bear, Bird, Chak, Devourer, Dolyak, Drake, Fungus, Grub, Hydra, Karka, Karma, Gold, Moa, Minotaur, Ooze, Skale, Skelk, Wind rider, Wurm, Wyvern, Awakened, Elemental, Exalted, Forged, Golem, Hologram, Discovery, Novice, Apprentice, Master, Grandmaster, Axe, Dagger, Mace, Pistol, Sword, Scepter, Focus, Shield, Torch, Warhorn, Greatsword, Hammer, Longbow, Rifle, Short bow, Staff, Harpoon gun, Spear, Trident, Specialization, Main hand, off hand, Statistics, Power, Concentration, Condition Damage, Ferocity, Healing power, Health, Magic find, Endurance, Anvil, Station, Title, Arc dps, Mail, Contacts, Role play, Tournaments, Squad, Harvesting Tool, Logging Tool, Mining Tool, Ring, Back Item, Map, Laurels, Wallet, Spirit Shards, Transmutation Charges, Asura Gate, Boosters, Trading Post, Gem Store, Guild Mission, Material, Storage, Gear, Experience, The Bifrost, Bolt, Frostfang, Incinerator, Sunrise, Twilight, Eternity, Nevermore, Shooshadoo, Caithe, Eir, Logan, Rytlock, Zojja, Taimi, Kasmeer, Marjory, Rox, Braham

    Feel free to add or make any suggestions. I'd be happy to hear them. ^_^

    submitted by /u/SmGPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    These hackers have are becoming more and more outrageous. This guy ports right after being CC'd in front of the whole team

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me what this portal like thing is?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me what this portal like thing is?

    I started playing GW2 just two months back and still do not know about many things in the game, so please forgive me if I come across as a noob. Today I found this portal like thing in the crystal desert, but I could not interact with it. Does someone know what it is?

    https://preview.redd.it/chmoym434ec51.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=929f01595a7bb7f5b3a0014e45077027fddc6164

    submitted by /u/Chandala_baba
    [link] [comments]

    Charge into Battle with the Wolfheart Sword and Shield – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    A mildly interesting observation from a returning player

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Hi there. I've just returned to GW2 after an almost 4 year hiatus. I opened up my friends list and most people don't log in any more (no surprise there).

    But one interesting observation that I made was that Every. Single. Friend that was online were trolls and toxic players that I added.

    You see, 4 years ago the PVP scene in GW 2 was pretty lively. There were dozens of rooms for dueling - with or without betting gold - with many of them full during peak hours. But there would also be people who would literally just spend hours a day harrassing other players. Whether that means finishing off people in down-state (from dueling with someone else), interrupting other people's duels on purpose, hacking to run around in trees or in the ground while shooting players, you name it. Some of these people even formed guilds (e.g. named 'Trol') so that they can rotate and cover multiple rooms to ensure that dueling and practicing PVP is not something people can enjoy.

    Since these behaviours couldn't really be governed by anyone except the ones who created the room, the people who govern these rooms would typically add the most toxic, vile few individuals so that their character names could be tracked and shared with other room owners to be insta-kicked out before they can harrass more players.

    Now back to present. It's really interesting to see that everyone that I enjoyed PVP with are gone... yet the toxic players who probably contributed to a lot of those people quitting the game are still around.

    What's also funny is that one of them is on the leader board as one of the Top 10 PVP players by rank points. I wonder if players like this also complain about GW2's dwindling PVP community and ArenaNet's also-dwindling commitment to introducing PVP content and whether they even realize that they probably contributed (however small) to the death of the PVP community.

    submitted by /u/sirbagels
    [link] [comments]

    Any Fix You've Found for D/Cing During Story Instances?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I've found a lot of people with the same trouble I have which is during a story instance, at some point the game stops working and I get dc'd. I'm on Death or Victory and I've run it 4 times and disconnected at various points, always after a cutscene. I've tried:

    Port Forwarding Turning off my firewall Setting the client to route through port 443 Repairing the client "Moving" during cutscenes Restarting my router Turning the Streaming option to On Demand Changing from full screen to windowed at a lower resolution Turning off all other applications which use the internet

    Haven't tried

    Minimizing during cutscenes (how will I know when the cutscene is over?) Disabling sound Calling my ISP

    Note? GW is installed on a separate hard drive from my OS.

    This isn't the first Personal Story quest that this has happened for but of course this is a long one so it sucks to have to trudge through everything and have it happen again at a random point. Could trying this at a non-peak time be part of it?

    I'm seeing this issue going back to 2012 but no consensus on "hey this fixed it for me"

    Anyone have something similar and a fix for it? I'm very frustrated.

    Edit: Just tried disabling sound. Another DC before boarding the ship. As I progress into the night (East Coast), this is happening earlier and earlier. Error 7:11:3:202:101

    Searching that error it seems to coincide with busy times so I'm going to try this tomorrow morning before the rest of the NA server is awake. If it works, I'll know what the problem is. If not, I'll contact my ISP.

    Edit2: I managed to do it this morning. I want to mention I'm wired directly into my modem and have no option to use Wifi. I turned my computer and router firewalls back on. The only other thing I changed was I loaded up a podcast youtube video whenever a cutscene triggered, then alt-tabbed to the video during it, watching the cutscene through the Win10 preview feature (hover over a tab).

    No apparent issues during and I finished. I know this is a total copout but considering this bug has existed since release I'm willing to throw shade at ArenaNet, it is now 10 AM EST and last night I got to the point where I couldn't even progress to the part where you get on the boat. Means I attempted this while there were significantly less people logged in. So maybe if you're consistently having the issue, try it when the least number of people are logged in.

    submitted by /u/vitaroignolo
    [link] [comments]

    Forced crash hack/bug abuse in PVP? 3/5 crashed at same time against 2 downed...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Has Anet gave up entirely on dealing with hacks at this point?

    Just had a ranked game today, 1st minute of the match 3 v 2.. with 2 enemies in down state , then my game crashed (GW2 never crashes for me worst case it disconnects, nothing like what happened here, computer froze for a good 20 sec can't go to desktop to terminate the game, then the game closes itself).. Log back on, turns out 3 out of 5 crashed at the EXACT SAME TIME, with the exact 3 of us thats about to finish off the 2 downed.. That is some serious hack/ bug abuse whatever it is..

    This raises some serious concern over the safety of the game, when 3 people got force crashed, this goes way beyond cheating in game..

    I really hope it is a one off, unlucky event, but given the amount of other hacks/ bots running rampant in this game.. nothing surprises me..

    submitted by /u/synyster3
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Executioner Axe Toy is on sale!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Why you should buy it? Welp ... video explaining! https://youtu.be/-Fms7X7PD9w

    submitted by /u/Steffmeister90
    [link] [comments]

    This is why reviving in pvp can be a bad idea

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Did anyone else get Halloween Fireworks as a free GemStore gift?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I'm so confused. It's July.

    submitted by /u/maialis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment