• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Guild Wars Would you play a mini-pet battle mode?

    Guild Wars Would you play a mini-pet battle mode?


    Would you play a mini-pet battle mode?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Cannot connect to Arenanet servers

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I have played Guild Wars for almost 15 years. I have played GW2 since launch. I am a casual player but I do know my way around both games. About 2 weeks ago I lost my ability to log into arenanet servers. For guild wars it tells me to check my internet, for GW2 it tells me to wait. I have sent support numerous diagnostic results and their conclusion is that I have latency issues. I have a 105Mbps speed with a 17ms latency. I realize that the speed test is accoplished with the nearest server which in this case is only 150 miles from here, but I have no issues connecting to WOW, Tera, or the NCSoft websites. I can't even download the clients to reinstall the games, it requirers connecting to the Arenanet servers where the game is played. I have cleaned my computer, cleared all caches that I know of, deleted temp files, all without any success. Someone thought it might be my IP address but I even contacted my ISP to have it changed.

    Does anyone have any ideas? GW is my goto game, I prefer it to the ones I can connect to. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Oldmangamerintexas
    [link] [comments]

    45 Second Chest Run Area

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Why does gw1 wiki go to german gw2? is this a website bug?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Discussion: Is GW1 a TripleA game?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I'd say no. Anet and NcSoft are pretty unkown in the west, especially anet. I heard NCSoft has some other games running in asia but really thats it.

    Opinions?

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment