• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Guild Wars Guild Wars Remastered Opinions?

    Guild Wars Guild Wars Remastered Opinions?


    Guild Wars Remastered Opinions?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    After years of patient scraping...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Can't login to my old GW1 account, support it's been linked to a GW2 account and "there's nothing they can do". What can I do ?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Basically, title...

    After talking fo GW1 with a friend, I wanted to log back a bit (havn't played in...Many years). Can't find password for the life of me. Ok, it's a very old account, can happen. I see for the password reset you have ton contact support. I do. I linked them picture of my GW:faction and GW:EotN code (I couldn't find my GW:prophecies and GW:nightfall boxes) along with the name of 2 of my characters.

    Answer : the account has been linked to a GW2 account, they want to know the GW2 informations (adresse mail, the domain is rocketmail, I don't even know what this kind of mail is, character name, etc). I told them I don't have them because I've never played GW2. They say they don't see any "bad IP" unless I've shared my account with someone else (I didn't) and there's nothing they can do without these infos.

    I'm stuck. Any suggestion please ? :/

    submitted by /u/blacksun89
    [link] [comments]

    Is nevermore or darksteel bow better for ranger in presearing?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Looking for new alliance

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Looking for a new alliance/guild that's active with SC and such. Really looking for a guild with a cool Cape 😅

    submitted by /u/shredhillz
    [link] [comments]

    Useful and unique hero builds for less difficult content?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I'm trying to tidy up my heroes, and by "my heroes" I mean all of them. I want to farm out costumes for them all, and I want a decent build that works okay for all of them. Does anyone have some endgame hero builds that they enjoy using for leveling purposes or casual play? Of course I've given all others kinds of engame 7-hero setups a go, but my Koss always bothers me, cause it feels boring to not have a unique hero build for him. Anyone's got some builds of their own that make him somewhat reliable? If you got interesting builds for the characters that go beyond just slapping Esurge on them, then please share ^^

    Also, if you've figured out how to bring warrior and paragon heroes along for HM vanquishes without running into too much trouble, please let me know too. I'd like to be able to bring some of these less juiced classes and do okay enough for vanquishing if possible!

    submitted by /u/seiferthanseifer
    [link] [comments]

    Week 7 Lottery : Fundraiser for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Hope all is well!

    The cost of the tickets will be split equally between the lottery prize pool and the prize pool for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020.

    The way this will work is every Sunday I will make a post here on the subreddit for the following week. I will also be streaming the "Drawing" of the lottery each Sunday as well, here.

    You may also join our Discord for regular updates.

    Current Prize Pool: 90e

    100 Tickets available this week.

    Max Pot Size: 215e

    No winner last week. Pot carries over to this week. The drawing clip can be seen here.

    To Participate:

    • 1 ticket costs 2e.
    • You may buy as many tickets as you wish, but no more than 1/4 of the entire number of tickets (31 max for a pool of 125 tickets).
    • Tickets numbers will only be reserved at the time of purchase in game, not before.
    • This round the number pool will be between 1-125. Total number of tickets will be based on total prize pool, but all winning numbers will be chosen by a random number generator live, on stream.
    • If a number is chosen without a name, the pot will be transferred to next week's prize pool.
    • Prizes must be claimed by the Saturday following the drawing. If not claimed by then, that week's prize pool will be added to the following week's pool.
    • Purchased Ticket Numbers may be viewed on this spread sheet.

    I am working on being online more, but sometimes I am either alt-tabbed. The best way to reach me is through the discord. I am happy to jump on quickly, almost any time to do ticket purchasing.

    As always, your support is greatly appreciated! Thank for for supporting this amazing community!

    For more info on Night of 10,000 Ectos please visit here. More info about Night of 10,000 Ectos coming soon.

    IGN: Callme Monk X or Wtb A

    submitted by /u/ninja_panthar
    [link] [comments]

    Can i buy guild wars eye of the north prerelease bonus pack anywhere online ? Willing to pay 100$ for it.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Found a secret dungeon area

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment