• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 And the award for the worst map in GW2 goes too...

    Guild Wars 2 And the award for the worst map in GW2 goes too...


    And the award for the worst map in GW2 goes too...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Me starting GW2 a month back vs me finally finishing HoT.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Glue Shot is a crepe

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    My GW inspired card game includes some amazing artists that do work with ANet!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    [Fanart] Gorrik's Remembrance

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Artwork of my ranger moxi. By: hannaharts5080 (insta)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Ventari bubble on Snowblind. How?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    https://discretize.eu/fractals/snowblind

    https://youtu.be/ORcJL1p1pN8

    So I have tried this many times, and I always failed. Is it even possible to protect all 5 fires with the bubble? Max I can do consistently is 2.

    • We are talking about the swirly projectiles that put out fire each 25% correct? Not all other projectiles that only damage the group.
    • Is the border of the bubble supposed to be on the source, or the bubble on the source (last 3 seconds of the video) ?
    • If the border is supposed to be on the source, is there a visual cue?

    Thanks for your insights.

    submitted by /u/Anen13
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Man Challenge EU

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Would anyone be down for an iron man Challenge? 0 to 80 attempt without dying Only equip what you get from drops/quests Death = delete Nd repeat

    More fun doing it with people! Thought I'd see if anyone was up for it

    Open to more rules or ideas If people are up for it I can do a poll for dates!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/pastrydrizzle
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] The effect color of my outfit keeps changing on it's own. When I put my helmet on and off it gets back to the color I set. Has anyone dealt with this issue and knows how to fix it?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Solo Ascalonian Catacombs Story - Engineer (3:57)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Has Arenanet commented on why they don't have difficulty settings for older raids?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    So I heard Arenanet stopped making raids because only a tiny percentage of players actually tried them. So instead, they make strike missions, which are basically just easy raids, and upset the hardcore playerbase.

    My question is, why not do what WoW does and have 3 different difficulty levels for each raid? They already do it for Fractals.

    They can adjust rewards appropriately so higher difficulties give higher rewards. It's not much work to adjust damage or hp levels and make some mechanics slightly more forgiving.

    If they did that, they could actually develop raids without only appealing to the small percentage of players that enjoy dying over and over all day until they learn the encounter, and can act as a stepping stone for players looking to get into raiding(rather than Strikes, which are separate).

    I can understand keeping new raids to 1 difficulty, to appeal to world firsts, not undermining the discovery process, etc. But why not add easy modes to older raids(albeit with reduced rewards) so there's more content for casuals?

    submitted by /u/skilliard7
    [link] [comments]

    LAGs are getting out of hands

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    After long time of playing moslty WvW, I got quite tired of the every day present skill lags. I wanted to take a little break and to do some PvE stuff, like finally starting and going through LW5 chapters, and also getting that Skyscale mount ... The pain, the anger, the feel to rage quit (again), every thing multiplied in me. What is happening in PvE maps (LW4, LW5), that is even worse than the laggy WvW. For example Thunderpeek map, that is lag spikes every second. It can't even be called a lag spike. Today Bjora Marches, unplayable.

    The LAGs are getting out of hands. It feels no one does anything about it. It is only getting worse and worse. And I am tired of it. Really tired. I find myself forcing myself to just log into the game just for daily rewards. I don't even want to do that, what is the point, when you can't play and enjoy any game mode, because of the laggy or slow servers, or whatever is causing it? No, this is not my connection, everyone in the game is complaining about it. But do developers care? Do they really want to keep loosing players? Do they think any new player will stay (and perhaps spend some money) when the maps lag every 10 seconds? When they can't cast single spell when they need it, when it gets cast 10 seconds later?

    Perhaps I need few weeks away from the game, get rid of the depressions, they only make me sick.

    submitted by /u/Jardik2
    [link] [comments]

    WvW and other forms of PvP

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    I'm hoping to get some insight in some things here regarding mostly WvW.

    I have played GW2 on and off for many years but took a break a while ago. I very much enjoy PvP with my engineer scrapper and Deadeye but mostly only played the smaller instances version (spvp is it called?) and really want to get into bigger scale stuff.

    Played some of the mist PvP mode to lvl things and that was ok. The idea for me is to be able to go around the map as I please and contribute in my own way and I'm guessing that would be what a roamer does?

    I don't mind joining in zergs from time to time but would rather be in the outskirts capping something or stopping reinforcements.

    I don't know how it works so just trying to give you an idea what I'm after. I was thinking Deadeye (power gear) for this since I'm very slippery with that class but my scrapper seems capable of doing well too. (I do also have a support revenant that I would play with my friend and usually kept people alive)

    My hope is to run around either with a small group or by myself and be able to use that same build/gear without need for much changing in most PvP modes.

    What do you guys think, would I be able to survive with this mentality or do I have to seriously buckle down and read some guides on how it all works?

    Also if there are any groups with similar wants looking for a newb to take under their wing I'm looking for that too! (Will have the game downloaded and good to go by weekend)

    Thanks for reading and your time.

    submitted by /u/Mottikus
    [link] [comments]

    Are you happy with the current condition of the GW2?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Please choose the option accordingly whether you are a Veteran or a New Player. I want to see whether game is more appealing to new players than veterans.

    New Player: 1 Year or below experience & game time

    Veteran Player: 1 year above experience & game time

    (Optional) Comment why do you think the way you think.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/rayman903
    [link] [comments]

    What what??

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    What what??

    Wait what?? did anyone notice that?? A friend of mine sent me this screenshot and I went to check it on the wiki and found this symbol on the list as well. Is Anet already preparing the new map? When judging by the list, this question is also a currency, does anyone have more information or any tips? (/◕ヮ◕)/

    https://preview.redd.it/vwp4hz6aio551.png?width=791&format=png&auto=webp&s=cb68f6dda71bdab266747049a282d44f22bc2237

    submitted by /u/JinOokami
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 Strada Lifeline?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    What are people's thoughts on GW2 moving to the Stadia Google gaming streaming platform? Would it be worth it for ArenaNet?

    It may help revive the community and make it more accessible to a wider market.

    Any thoughts on pros and cons? It would be interesting to see!

    submitted by /u/pastrydrizzle
    [link] [comments]

    So uhh... What's the point of repair NPCs?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I'm a new player, and as I understand it from the wiki, repair costs have long been removed. So, why did they keep the equipment repairing system in the game?

    submitted by /u/Matt_37
    [link] [comments]

    Was it ever answered?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Why legendary runes and sigils dont have effects?

    submitted by /u/Regimentz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment