• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Guild Wars Why won't Shatter Hex do anything about my fat fingers??

    Guild Wars Why won't Shatter Hex do anything about my fat fingers??


    Why won't Shatter Hex do anything about my fat fingers??

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    The Isle of Xotecha: Guild Wars Utopia 2020 Lore

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Pre regularly has multiple districts

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    This has made me happy over the last few days, and I wanted to share this good news.

    submitted by /u/Veltr
    [link] [comments]

    How does GW play on poor connection?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Howdy gamers

    I think I might be finding the answer to this soon enough and I am wondering if I should plan to put GW on the back burner till I am back to 60 ping.

    so is the game playable on around 200-300 ping? not pvp or speed clearing just campaigns and mellow farming.

    I could see the private instances being used to make any amount of ping playable but i don't know if that has been done with GW.

    I should also mention that I mean smooth more than playable, infrequent rubber-banding, moderately responsive controls.

    Thanks, I want to know if I need to fire up dungeon defenders or if I can stick with the Guildies.

    latter gamers

    submitted by /u/Mefons
    [link] [comments]

    Top level GvG Commentaries videos!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Hello guys! Let me introduce myself,

    I am known as Bounty amongst the PvP community, im a oldschool player that has played competitive GvG since the very first years (2007 and on) of the game, and I always did pretty good at it!
    2020 is no exception and I am still playing the same old good GvGs, but I started months ago commentating these battles you often see on Obverserver mode ("B" Button). Especially those happening during the Monthly Aumated Tournament.

    I try and make it understandable by as many of people as possible, even tho, I will admit, it can get quite complexe at times for people outside PvP.

    Here's the last game I did commentary on, where I was joined by another GvG guy!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih0PjiIFJkQ

    Feel free to shoot me a message with eventual suggestions, im eager to hear them!

    submitted by /u/BountyGW
    [link] [comments]

    Some people know

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Ritualist or Dervish for gwamm

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    as many of other people, i am returning player. I have been playing gw1 since NF came out and bought all campaigns+eotn then. I have a maxed GWAMM on my ele, so it's not that i am new to the game.

    But i have a question. I would like to start a new gwamm character, but i have a dilemma. I dusted off my assassin which i love, but dagger spam build is not something that i enjoy.

    Then i tried my ritualist, which is oddly my character with obsidian armor. I like everything about RT, but i cant seem to find a decent build that is not SoS. I dont like being healer. When i was doing gwamm on my ele i was running AP spiker, so i am not going to do that on my RT. Any other good builds apart from SoS for HM content?

    I also made a Dervish that i am having a blast with, but the fact that i have nothing accomplished on him (going through NF atm) is really bringing my moral down.

    So if i was to sum this up: Any build for RT that is worth taking in HM? Or am i better of going down the dervish road that i actually enjoy?

    submitted by /u/zosek08
    [link] [comments]

    What are good places to get 40/40 sets?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I'm not sure what to wiki in order to find out, but my most immediate need is a 40/40 earth set.

    submitted by /u/thotcrusher69
    [link] [comments]

    solo ironman part 8: Iron Mines of Moladune

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Rate my zchest opening

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Rate my zchest opening

    204 zkeys. I got 6 elite tomes, 60 flasks, 45 crèmes and these 3 cute little guys :

    • Evelasting phantasmal tonic
    • Obby edge q11
    • Celestial compass q9 curses

    The best zchest opening I've ever had 😶

    https://preview.redd.it/mganwg363sz41.png?width=471&format=png&auto=webp&s=21e446acfb8dd1326c206f62b24950ff6775aa8a

    submitted by /u/Azzurvif
    [link] [comments]

    They recovered my account :) ... is lvl 20 not max anymore and what do I do now?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Is it common for pugs in zm zb’s and dungeon runs to bring cracked armor skills ? Asking this so i know putting bodyshot in my bar is valueable or not

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    No Friend of the Kurzick title

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    So I am trying to exchange my Kurzick points to get a skill, but I need rank 1 to do so. However I cannot find anything that shows my progress. I do have the friends of the Luxons on the list. Do I have to do something to change this to Kurzick?

    submitted by /u/Aurosman
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on Ranger Lightning Sword Build

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I have been interested in making a build for the new ranger sword and have been having fun with this skill bar so far. You need a monk to cast strength of honor on you and a shocking sword pommel for Conjure Lightning. The build is made to use you and your pet to deal decent single target damage while also taking advantage of Expertise's reduction on energy cost of touch spells. This is by no means a meta build and is weak to enchantment removal on SoH and Conjure Lightning, but I had a lot of fun build crafting around a touch ranger with a sword. If you guys have any skill suggestions or comments I would love to hear them!

    Conjure Lightning

    "Together as One!"

    Never Rampage Alone

    Great Dwarf Weapon

    Feral Aggression

    Lightning Touch

    Whirlwind

    Comfort Animal

    12+4 Expertise, 9+1 Beast Mastery, 9 Air Magic

    submitted by /u/JackOfSome
    [link] [comments]

    New necro elite useable in fowsc?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Does this new necro elite pass for a vos? With mop as well 😂😂

    submitted by /u/ImoveCHICKENZ
    [link] [comments]

    Kurz or Luxon pts farm

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, i'm very close to get my gwamm after 14 years of play, i have 29 titles, only one remaining. I need to complete one of faction pts title, what is the easiest, and what is the fastest and most efficiente way to do it ? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Pulverin
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to Obsidian Armor

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Hi all I'm a newbie to Guild Wars and have already finished the Nightfall and Factions campaign... what a game! My next goal is the obsidian armor. Any tipps how I get it the fastest as warrior? Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/thecowmakesmooh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment