• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Guild Wars Living the Prot Spirit life

    Guild Wars Living the Prot Spirit life


    Living the Prot Spirit life

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    That song slaps

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    this felt pretty awesome ngl

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    There's a really nice bow animation for the magic-based Professions that gets canceled out for the Ranger's bow animation after the first shot, it would be nice if they fix it. :(

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Guild Wars Price Check General Guide

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, after seeing a rise of players in the last weeks, i've decided to start a price check guide at GW Legacy, please check it out, leave feedback and help with prices if possible.

    Thanks!

    https://guildwarslegacy.com/forum/thread/7193-price-check-general-guide-under-construction/

    submitted by /u/TioPatolas
    [link] [comments]

    Any Necromancers have builds they want to share?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm brand new and right playing Necro\Mesmer as those are my two favorite professions from GW2. I'm in love with GW1 rn and was wondering what the cool Necromancer builds are for this game?

    Are any of them particularly desirable in endgame PvE?

    Lemme know! Thanks :]

    submitted by /u/TheViciousCitrus
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 bad

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Farms for Iron Man Warrior curretnly at Droknar's Forge?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I want to farm some cash for armor with my warrior.

    Played all missions until Droknar's Forge.

    Obviously i can only use skill from prophecies right now.

    submitted by /u/GwensLegacy
    [link] [comments]

    Do pet evolutions (Dire/Elder/Hearty/etc) affect AI?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get LDoA on an E/R, and have ended up with a playful stalker. I don't mind that it's a defensively statted pet, as I mostly want a pet to tank for me.

    However, most of the time it just ignores enemies, and usually only attacks them if they attack it first.

    If I replaced it with a dire pet, would it be more aggressive?

    submitted by /u/Veltr
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend me a class to play

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Hey all, I've been playing warrior ever since I started guild wars X amount of years ago, and have just come back to the game, what class would you recommend trying it? I'm not the best with skill rotations (hence the warrior main) but I am willing to give any class a shot!

    submitted by /u/adammo97
    [link] [comments]

    Don't remember character name, reached out to support, no response

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Returning over 15 years later to GW, but naturally dont remember the character name. Raised a support ticket about a week ago, and no response at all.

    Is there anything I can do to get a response?

    submitted by /u/SattvicGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory tips for returning players?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Hey guys, returning player here.

    I recovered my account and am excited to get back into the game, but the first thing I realized is that I have 28 birthday presents filling inventory spaces. My plan is to sell them, but I think my bigger issue is inventory management in general.

    I vaguely remember salvaging anything useful and upgrading weapons and armor on heroes as "slot fillers", but do you guys have any tips on the best ways to manage inventory? And on that note, do you have one "main character" that's all decked out with perfect stats plus heroes with perfect stats, or so you have many characters with decent heroes?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lynx_Snow
    [link] [comments]

    How do I install GW?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've played a lot of guild wars 2 and years ago I bought guild wars and its 'active' on my account. I remember playing it for a while then stopped. Now years later I have a new PC and can't remember where I put the discs for guild wars.

    Is there any way I can download the files from somewhere? I remember back in the day when I tried this it asked for a code. But I don't remember the code. Is there anyway to get it to see my guild wars 2 account to authenticate me?

    I'm asking because a friend who used to play guild wars from day 1 is wanting to get me to try the game. But I'm running in to a problem of where to download it and how then can I get it up and running.

    Is there any advice you guys can give me, or point me in the right direction for instructions. I'm sure I'm not the only person in this situation.

    submitted by /u/IceGripe
    [link] [comments]

    Shitpost/Discussion - What single skill has protected against the most damage over the course of GW?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I was discussing this recently and thought I'd see what the community thought.

    I'm talking about the raw data of every skill ever cast in an explorable zone since day one.

    My initial thoughts were between these:

    Protective spirit: Oldschool, been out since the start (even henchies) and used by most to prot against big packet dmg

    Shield of Absorption: Later to the game with Nightfall release but massive dmg reduction from multiple sources and a pretty standard on most bars.

    Shelter: New standard and party wide prot but it's a latecomer to the meta so will have less people actively using it.

    Shadow Form: Gone through what feels like hundreds of nerfs (arguably doesn't count as a prot as spells fail etc?)

    Bit of a shit post but I was curious to what people thought.

    TL:DR: What single skill has protected against the most damage over the course of all instances (explorable zones) since release?

    submitted by /u/soder959
    [link] [comments]

    When making an account it’s telling me my password is wrong? Idk what to do I just bought the key.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    What's so good about Pain of Disenchantment

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I see a bunch of people running this elite on heroes but I just dont get it. Pretty long cooldown and okay damage with a small radius (adjacent). If it damaged nearby instead of adjacent, I would be okay with it.

    If I knew beforehand that I was going into an area where the same enemy would have multiple annoying enchantments, then it would be obviously useful but how often does that happen?

    I am sure I'm missing something, perhaps I do not understand the innate value of enchantment removal, can someone explain?

    submitted by /u/nhremna
    [link] [comments]

    Which version of the game should I buy if I want all of the content?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    So, I hate to ask, but is the 'complete' edition on the Guild Wars website actually complete or will I need to buy extra stuff later?

    I'm only asking because MMOs have bitten me in the past with this kind of stuff and would rather know upfront! Thanks :]

    submitted by /u/TheViciousCitrus
    [link] [comments]

    6 Hero team (for leechers / Running people)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I am trying to come up with a 1 Player + 6 Hero team composition that can accommodate for someone AFK. I figured I would test it in a Zos Shivros AFK scenario. The first successful hero team I had featured 3 esurge, 1 MM aotl+corpse explosion+heal, 1 bip, 1 st.

    https://i.imgur.com/VmRkqzg.png
    https://i.imgur.com/Wgw3TgW.jpg

    I have life barrier in my bar, but I haven't used it for this test. You can see that the MM competes with the Mesmers in damage (mesmers have superior dom, in fact all heroes are fully kitted out except they have major vigor instead of a superior). I also have mercenary heroes, I just didnt use any here.

    But I have a few concerns with this team. I hate MM's, it is just annoying to play with them for me. They can cause aggro problems, not always corpses to exploit, etc. And the MM's damage skills require people to die before it can really get going (putrid bile + putrid explosion). This test in particular benefits more from an MM than some other HM cases. But I couldnt get a non-MM 6 man team to pass the Zos Shivros test. I'm asking for your ideas. I think the 3 esurge+bip+st is set in stone, and I need the 6th hero to have a couple of heal spells to assist the bip (i am not comfortable having the only healer to be saccing 33% constantly)

    edit: https://i.imgur.com/9wGfOd9.jpg
    i had a non MM team pass the 6 man zos shivros test using a SoS Rt/N, but there were a few close calls. However, the effectiveness of this build is far less situational (compared to MM). Obviously, in actual play I would swap out bloodsong for splinter weapon, i just thought it would be a fairer comparison if i didnt bring an unusable skill on the SoS rit's bar (splinter weapon is a much much stronger skill than bloodsong but it wont be used unless the only martial profession is actually playing. in actual play, this build would be stronger thanks to splinter weapon). I also swapped out Strength and Honor in favor of enfeebling blood, although I dont know if I should swap Strength of Honor back in when I'm not afk because weakness is also important.

    submitted by /u/nhremna
    [link] [comments]

    Will the JQ population go up this week?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I've really missed it and the couple of times I've mapped there recently it was a deadzone. Jade quarry was pretty much the ONLY pvp I ever did other than dueling some buddies and I'd love for it to pop At least for the double rep week..

    submitted by /u/Chronic_Lethargy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment