• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Guild Wars HR Dagger para

    Guild Wars HR Dagger para


    HR Dagger para

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Hoping to pick up the game again, need advice

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I played GW1 back in the day- not a day 1 player, but I remember when Factions and Nightfall came out. I wasn't ever very good, and I wasn't hardcore by any means. I quit playing around the time of GW2 closed betas and haven't played since, but I'm hugely nostalgic for the game.

    I'm trying to recover my account and start playing again, and I've got a couple questions.

    1) how casual friendly is the game in regards to short play time over a long period? I'm super busy, so I play video games for maybe 2-3 hours a week, but I'm willing to commit to a game for years if I like it. However, I don't want to start into GW if I'm going to hit a spot and get stuck because that particular mission requires a real party and no one ever does it

    2) along with the above question, if I (eventually) want to go for GWAMM, is there any hope of getting it while playing casually?

    3) how different are things now compared to years ago? Have there been huge changes in things like using heroes/ henchies? UI changes? Economy or money management?

    4) if I can manage to convince others to pick up the game (like my wife), how noob friendly is the game? I remover prophecies being a bit grindy at the start, but I felt like factions was faster paced. Is that still true?

    Any other tips and tricks is always appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lynx_Snow
    [link] [comments]

    Next big milestone for my ultimate iron man! 10 titles down; 20 to go.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Destructive Blade Build?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Destructive Blade Build?

    https://preview.redd.it/equ3kh3c05x41.png?width=312&format=png&auto=webp&s=f05053cded2e3eec192626cbfd915b13695e343f

    I just got this from Raven's Point and I wondered if anyone had any ideas for a build. I can't see anything on PvX and wondered if anything was viable.

    Maybe a D/W or W/D build with Ebon Dust Aura would work? I wondered what people think.

    Thoughts/feedback/criticism welcome!

    https://preview.redd.it/mvrohck125x41.png?width=566&format=png&auto=webp&s=2978485767b4702be076adda2d8d31a0e1e93ca8

    https://preview.redd.it/mayp19rp25x41.png?width=567&format=png&auto=webp&s=e80b96f7c42ef2b42303b415b7477565c7830487

    submitted by /u/Twisted_Evocation
    [link] [comments]

    Today I got my FoW armor thanks to a friendly member of the Guild Wars community

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I always wanted the Fissure of Woe armor for my elementalist and to obtain a point on my Hall of Monuments, but I have never been able to get it, but thanks to the help of two players who helped me I could get it very quickly. They ran FoW and got me the armor.

    I am not sure if I should post names to avoid spam but I want to say thank you again :)

    Image of my elementalist: https://i.imgur.com/7vZUyeG.jpg?1

    submitted by /u/MiggDesolation
    [link] [comments]

    Is this bow worth anything besides the obvious 200g is says?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    +3 Leadership Rune

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Anyone willing to sell me one? Spammed Kam on and off for over an hour with no luck. Not sure what else to do at this point since the vendor has been sold out for a while.

    Edit: /u/Valseran got one for me. Shout out to him!

    submitted by /u/PizzaDlvBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Greens over Golds

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    This may be such an old school of thought, but I still prefer green weapons over gold ones. Something about the unique weapon and insane skin. Just a different vibe when a green drops. I remember when there were 8-man teams farming green weapons in Sorrows Furnace lol.

    Anyone else feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/phunkymango
    [link] [comments]

    Reported for leeching

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Guys, I get it: you've been playing RA for 15 years every day, and you can d-shot enemy d-shots. I get that my build is dumb and I'm dumb for not being able to play it. But seriously, if you want to keep playing PVP, maybe don't be such a toxic bitch? Maybe give permanoobs like me some advice instead? Thx

    submitted by /u/ManSnakePig
    [link] [comments]

    Gifting the game

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I want to buy my brother the game, he has an old account he can't access via steam so I can't gift it to him on that platform. Ideas?

    submitted by /u/Maxwellius12
    [link] [comments]

    Primary attribute ideas for new classes

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    tl;dr: What are some primary attribute ideas for classes you would have liked to see in new expansions for GW?

    --------

    Long version:

    Hey, I am working on an RPGmaker game with a battle system that takes some elements from Guild Wars and I am looking for ideas for the equivalent of primary attributes. Thought this would be a good place to get help with that.

    To furthere elaborate:

    The system I plan to use for a single Character has 1 Archetype which is equivalent to a primary attribute and 3 Classes, which are equivalent to normal attributes. If you got a better name for an Archetype, I am all ears.

    Right now I got the 10 GW classes as well as Fury & Enchanter as Archetypes:

    • Warrior (gain armor penetration)
    • Expert (reduce energy cost)
    • Reaper (gain energy by death)
    • Healer (increase healing of skills)
    • Caster (reduce cast time)
    • Mage (increase base energy)
    • Master (increase critical rate)
    • Spawner (increase minion/ghost/etc hp)
    • Leader (gain energy by shouts/chants/audio used on allies)
    • Mystic (increase armor based on enchantments)
    • Enchanter (increase enchantment duration)
    • Fury (gain energy on physical hit)

    Thanks in advance and I hope this isn't too off topic for this subreddit.

    submitted by /u/Lihinel
    [link] [comments]

    Way to know if Echo is on players

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Does TB++ have this function?

    This is very much needed, as currently there is no way of knowing.

    submitted by /u/Ftdffdfdrdd
    [link] [comments]

    What crazy effective build could I run with (8x) of the same profession?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I bought the merc pack and was originally going to just run around the world with my cast of homeboys for fun, but now I'm thinking of a full roster of Rangers or Mesmers just zerging the shit out of everything.

    Any fun ideas to try?

    submitted by /u/0perationFail
    [link] [comments]

    Q6 plagueborn maul

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I found a q6 plagueborn maul with 16-28 blunt dmg. Would this be worth anything? I currently left it unidentified as I didn't know if this would bring more potentially? Thanks in advance as this is not my expertise!

    submitted by /u/immortalcommander81
    [link] [comments]

    Question about ping for people in Aus/nZ

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Hi there Im from NZ and am wondering what your guys average ping is in GW. I remember it was always around ~300-450ms for me. Is it still hanging around that level or has it gotten better/worse with whatever server changes have happened over the past few years? I really hope its still playable for you guys!

    Thanks :)

    Edit: Thanks guys glad to know its still playable!

    submitted by /u/Psychic_Hobbit
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with Moddok Crevice bonus (NM/HM) and general advice on party search

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I tried most of the suggestions for solo players (builds/tactics/etc) but I cannot kill both runners even in normal mode. I was wondering if someone could help me out.

    I also wonder if Party search even works these days? I tried both the outpost and Kamadan, but no luck. What would be the best way to look for other players to join challenging missions?

    submitted by /u/Phekla
    [link] [comments]

    Help with uMod

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've decided to work on my cartography titles and to do so, I downloaded uMod (basically a better Textmod if I understood correctly). However I can't see anything on my map "?" Or on my mini map "u" although I followed every step on the wiki + looked at several tutorial videos .... Could someone help me with that ? :/

    submitted by /u/SkankIHuntI42
    [link] [comments]

    EL tonics and mini pet pc

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Hope this post is allowed, if not please delete.

    As title says.

    EL margonite, EL destroyer, EL mad king, EL gwen, EL shiro,

    Mad king mini (matches EL), Lich, Beast of arrrrrrrrgggghhhh

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ddoak
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to exchange anniversary weapons?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I stupidly grabbed the anniversary hammer which requires Devine favor 9 with my warrior. I'm returning after not playing since EOTN release and am kinda bummed since I doubt I'll be able to get another 5 before the event ends.

    submitted by /u/g4tam20
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Mod Jumble Sale

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Had a few mods/inscriptions filling up my bank slots, so thought I would advertise them on here, feel free to pay whatever you want/nothing at all :)

    IGN is: Arno Cavaliere

    Inscriptions:

    Too much information (+15%)

    Too much information (+15%)

    Don't Think twice (10%)

    Don't Think twice (10%)

    Don't fear the reaper (+20%)

    Guided by Fate (+15%)

    Guided by Fate (+15%)

    Serenity Now (10%)

    Down but not out (+10)

    I can see clearly now (20%)

    Weapon Mods:

    Focus Core of swiftness (10%)

    Wand Wrapping of quickening (10%)

    Swift Staff head (10%)

    Furious Sword Hilt (10%)

    Furious Axe Haft (10%)

    Axe Grip of Shelter (+7)

    Furious Hammer Haft (10%)

    Dagger Handle of Enchanting (20%)

    Spear Grip of Enchanting (15%)

    Pm me in game or on reddit :)

    submitted by /u/adammo97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment