• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Guild Wars Ask and ye shall receive

    Guild Wars Ask and ye shall receive


    Ask and ye shall receive

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    So i tried doing UW and miserably failed at the four horsemen, any tips?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Ive tried doing UW and keep failing on the four horsemen, any tips to clear it.

    submitted by /u/Mrbunnypaw
    [link] [comments]

    Most and least favorite title to max?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    I'm assuming I'm not the only one who has taken the opportunity these last 2 months to max some titles for GWAMM. What is your most and least favorite title to max in this game? For me:

    Most favorite: Prophecies Cartography. Given that a lot of the areas that can be explored in this campaign are pretty obscure (e.g. very end of Frost Gate + Bloodstone Fen, Charr camp in Northern Wall just to name some) it does feel very much like an achievement once you finally get it done.

    Least favorite: Prophecies Skill Hunter. I would be okay with the fact a lot of the Elite skills require venturing through 2/3 zones to get to, but most bosses also have shared spawn points meaning you either have to repeatedly re-zone or scout a large portion of the map to get to them.

    submitted by /u/Vitesze
    [link] [comments]

    Stableway

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Does anyone remember stableway? I cant find it on pvx or anywhere, its like its disappeared. I swear it was a thing. My friend has 6 of the 7 builds and we cant find the 7th one anywhere

    submitted by /u/zeromutt
    [link] [comments]

    [wtb] Skill Pin "contemplation of purity"

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Where can I find a good trilogy bundle deal?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Hey lovely people! I'm looking to buy two new accounts so I can play GW with my friends. I've seen the steam trilogy bundle being already at a decent price, but I was wondering if you guys know any better deals, since it's still €60 and I'm not sure if my friends will get into it. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Tiny_Ooco
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Guild Established!!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Hey fam, if there are any newbies out there who want to band together and stumble our way to the top at our own pace, I created a guild for us:) If you want an invite just leave your character name and Ill send u an invite! I just started it, but I hope to grow it with new like-minded players who have no need for speed clears, or end game min maxing meta content, and just want to learn (or re-learn if you're a returnee) the game and explore and play however we want! I already have a guild hall for us, and itll grow as we do! I also have a noob friendly alliance too! So come on down and join up if you don't know which secondary profession is best, what in the heck a DoA or an Armbrace is, and ya just want a casual family to stumble through the game with:) Comment or PM me for an invite:)

    submitted by /u/CanthanCanadian
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone talented make a Gwen version of this meme template? This sub could use it

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Dervish DoA HM 7 Heroes [No Consumables]

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    so... where are SC forming these days?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Or is everything but SoOSC dead for somebody that doesn't wanna leave a friend guild

    P.s.: i guess i'll plug also that if some sc'ers want a luxon ally guild with 2 active sc players and 4 players total hit me up

    submitted by /u/lostmylast
    [link] [comments]

    nightfall early quest drought

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Is there a mini quest drought when completing The Honorable General (Level 12 or First Spear)? I don't remember having to farm baddies back in the day to get to level 12/First Spear. So wondering if I maybe missed some quests, or just misremembering.

    submitted by /u/FourMonthsEarly
    [link] [comments]

    Blackhail Travel Agency's new discord bot: XTA

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    A Guild Wars Tribute from 2010 [spoilers]

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fIrtwBFLU0

    [WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR GUILD WARS]

    I did not make this video, I just stumbled upon it while looking up fan videos this morning. And I think it is well made and hits the mark perfectly. Just sharing it for others to see.

    submitted by /u/TheDeadKeepIt
    [link] [comments]

    U R Going To Get Us Both Killed [dPac] Recruiting =)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Looking for New & Experienced Players to help rebuild =D we dooo|Bogsc|SoOsc|Deep|MQsc|PvX|VQ|Zaishen Vanquishes Bounties & Missions

    Casual so you don't need to feel like you have to grind or do any SC's if you dont want to :)

    Gold Cape, You can either wear or not :)

    We have Discord, we are Active, Luxon, and we are in Nite Ally owns Cavalon =D feel free to pm me in-game at / Sleepy Inn

    submitted by /u/Vegeta_lll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment