• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Guild Wars Was the Guildwars cash cup just a troll post?

    Guild Wars Was the Guildwars cash cup just a troll post?


    Was the Guildwars cash cup just a troll post?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Or what happened?

    submitted by /u/decode0n
    [link] [comments]

    Big step in my Ultimate Iron Man challenge. 5 titles down, 25 to go!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    WTB Screenshot Models 50e & 100e, Screenshot Assistants 20e

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    WTB Screenshot Models 50e & 100e, Screenshot Assistants 20e

    For those who are not familiar with my work I make screenshot art in GW that I use as illustrations for my GW Anthology. It has been a long ride so far, and I am nearing the end of my work and my time in GW. If you are interested you can find my artwork and stories at dontmindwrongperson.deviantart.com/gallery

    I am looking for people to pose (Screenshot Models) and Assist (Screenshot Assistants) with the last two pictures for the final story arc of the penultimate storyline, called Ashes to Ashes.

    Project 1: Seraphim

    I am (still) looking for a person to play Efra in her final and most epic picture "Seraphim". Below is a picture of Efra's face, and as it can only be obtained with makeover, most likely a makeover credit will be required for getting the right look. The armor parts required for her are: Norn chest-piece, Asuran boots, 1k Fanatic pants, 1k Istani scar and Destroyer gauntlets. As this will also be her final picture, she will need access to the Decade Daggers "High Noon" as these are her signature weapons, the last memento she has of her sister Yamina. Access to these daggers is difficult, as they are not tradeable and can only be obtained during the Guild Wars Anniversary Event between April 22nd and May 6th. She also needs access to Rata Sum in EOTN as the picture is going to be nearby Rata Sum. The salary for modelling as Efra will be 100e.

    For the picture Seraphim I will also be looking for 3 Screenshot Assistants with access to the Phoenix Emote and any of the dervish avatar elite skills. They should also have access to Rata Sum. Salary is 20e each.

    Efra's facial features

    Efra with the Decade Daggers High Noon

    Project 2: Recurrence

    I am searching for someone to reprise the role of Lapis. Below you can find a picture with Lapis's facial features. The armor requirement for Lapis is comprised of Asuran Slim Spectacles, Labyrinthine Chest tatoo, Ancient gloves and pants, 1k sunspear sandals. For this picture it is required that the model is able to perform a door glitch (i.e. the process of phasing through a door while being hit by several low level enemies to access the area behind the door). The salary for modelling as Lapis will be 50e.

    Lapis' facial features

    Thank you for your time, and I hope you enjoy my work.

    submitted by /u/dontmindwrongperson
    [link] [comments]

    Under-clocking to play

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Is there a way to under-clock in order to play on a high-end laptop? No matter how I run the game or what method I use, the game always crashes shortly after starting to play.

    I tried running as Windows Vista, and I've tried using different drivers. Nothing has really worked, and the game will sometimes crash so hard that I have to restart.

    submitted by /u/zaner5
    [link] [comments]

    The Eternal Grove - NM - Henchmen Only - Masters

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptcaHs6JnzU&feature=youtu.be

    Hello,

    This is Normal Mode Masters with Henchmen only. It's is a fairly reliable way to run this mission if you are an Ironman or don't have access to Heros. It has a 33% success rate, maybe higher. I hope this helps =)

    Thankyou for watching

    submitted by /u/I-am-meir
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary sale

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Anyone know if the complete collection will go on sale this year? When did the sale start last year?

    submitted by /u/A-Tuition
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it so hard to get your Account back?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I created an account about a year ago but only played for a few levels (I believe like level 4 or so) before my Hard-drive died on me. After getting a new one I never re-installed the original Guild wars and had forgotten about it until about a Week ago. I re-installed it, I remember account name, password but I cannot remember my Character's name! I tried contacting Support but all they did was reset my password which isn't helpful since i knew my password already! it is the security question involving the character's name that I can't remember!! Any suggestions about that? I already send them Account e-mail, password, billing address, serial codes. It took them a week to get back to me with the passwrd reset which isn't what I need.

    submitted by /u/MariusKeint
    [link] [comments]

    Beta Tested Your Girlfriend [BTG] recruiting

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Started a guild and looking for some down to earth dudes not looking to be huge or anything but just want some active members with filthy banter.

    Were looking at doing everything from GvG and PvX stuff.

    Right now were just trying to build a small active group to start getting all this done.

    If you feel you can handle some funny banter and dont want to be in a massive guild we gotchu.

    Flick me a PM if youd like to join :).

    IGN: Goby The Great

    submitted by /u/ErnieeinrE
    [link] [comments]

    Birthday Gifts

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Hi guys, recently regained access to my account, wondering what year 6 and 7 birthday presents are going for in Spamadan?

    submitted by /u/TutsLeftNut
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any option to run GW on macOS Catalina?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I know that installing windows is an option, but I got a macbook with a small internal storage. Is there any options to stream the game (In South America, so no geforce now or stadia, or shadow). I tried WineBottler and playonmac too, but neither of these is working on catalina.

    EDIT: Crossover worked fine in the 10 minutes I tested the game. Thanks all for the help!

    submitted by /u/khroneer
    [link] [comments]

    Noob in need of help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Hello! As the title suggests im in need of some help, not in game "please come and carry me" help, but rather, some help understanding something that is boggling my mind to no end.

    So i began my adventure in factions, had a bit of a rough ride learning the ins and outs of the game, but no biggie overall. This goes on until the quest in Vizunah square in Kaineng city. I've tried this mission probably well over 10 times by now and i just cant win. The strongest enemies here that i can see are lv 24.

    So i decided to go somewhere else, perhaps my gear just isnt good enough. I find the quest that takes me to the Eye of the north and decide to go there instead, but oh! Some of the enemies are are lv 28! But wait... im steam rolling this place like its nothing... And this keeps up for the entierity of the Far shiverpeaks. I probably died once during the entire norn allies quest due to overconfidence. So i think "yea, awesome, ill just do eye of the north then to get my guys in shape and then i'll go back to factions, awesome!"

    BUT then i go for the asura quests in EOTN. I get to the foresty areas where the enemies are around lv 20 to 24 but suddenly im getting my ass handed to me again....

    SO! Sorry for the long buildup but i really have to ask: What the hell is going on? How can i steamroll enemies that are lv 28 but barely handle enemies that are lv 20 - 24? Is lv 24 just the magic number somehow or am i missing something? I get that enemy type is a thing like enemy "A" might have lifesteal while enemy "B" doesnt, but i still think i should be able to handle an enemy with lifesteal at lv 24 if i can handle and enemy without it at lv 28.

    Thanks and be safe! // Fozzoul

    submitted by /u/Fozzoul
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for group to do the difficult carto areas in missions

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    So, my main is a carto title, and there are some areas that require you to enter the mission but then you have to find some obscure areas. In some missions you can just go and wander, but some have a time element or a protection detail, etc. for example Dunes.

    So I would like to get a group going for these. As an example like I mentioned, Dunes of Despair there's an area I can't even figure out how to get to, but even then I am pretty sure you need to protect the ghost guy. I've done this by assigning heroes, and taking just one with me, but I was never able to find access to the area I needed.

    There are also plenty others like ThK and some of the Maguuma Jungle missions.

    My main is Ritu Al, and that's what I am most often logged in as. Gimme a holler sometime.

    submitted by /u/AndrewZabar
    [link] [comments]

    Ironman

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Where are the ironman rules?

    Unrelated: I have the Halloween skull mask cosmetic on my lvl 2 nightfall necro but would perhaps like to roll prophecies necro instead while retaining the soulbound cosmetic mask. Can I make the new character with the same name and still have the mask?

    submitted by /u/akkahu_albar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment