• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Praise the sun

    Guild Wars 2 Praise the sun


    Praise the sun

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I may be playing too much..

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    +Title

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    This is the way

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    My friend while teaching me Guild Wars dragon lore drew this magnificent artwork. Credit: u/cmdragonfire

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Been playing this game since 2015 and this is the first time I've noticed that floating castle in SE of Kessex Hills. Anyone can share what it's about?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Neat little thing I didn't know about, well thought ANet.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Why are we not able to expand the Preview window? You can hardly see a Charr holding a greatsword

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    That is totally me

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    [OC] Guild Wars 2: War of the Brand - Living World Season 4 Cinematic

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Sylvari Lovers Dual Monitor Setup 2020 Quarantine Edition

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    classic

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Forging Steel Solo Engineer | 23:35

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/H_eruEZEjGc
    I originally hadn't planned on making a post for this but it has gotten some good feedback so I wanted to share. Hopefully some big brain players will see this and could help me out with strategies that I cant see.
    Stay safe, wash your hands.

    submitted by /u/AgentCrone
    [link] [comments]

    Soulbeast be like

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Am I missing out on anything right now by only playing the free content?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I was itching for a new mmo while I wait for new world so I downloaded GW2 w/no expansions. Only lvl 11 so far and the game is quite refreshing! Now say I keep enjoying the game, shall I keep playing the free content, or do I benefit more by purchasing both expansions? Up until lvl 80 am I missing out on anything?

    Edit: thanks for the helpful and honest answers!

    submitted by /u/pomonagod69
    [link] [comments]

    Are the dwarven journals from the latest release stored anywhere?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I've been looking, but they are not in the place they seemed to be in the wiki's image (below Snargle's writings). Am I missing something? Is it bugged? Are they not stored?

    submitted by /u/Storyteller_Valar
    [link] [comments]

    Starting in 2020

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Played guild wars 1 years ago, always played a dervish/warrior or assassin. Most MMO's these days I play bruisers like warriors, classes able to do medium damage and tank. Is warrior good right now? Any tips for a new player?

    submitted by /u/PeacewalkerGG
    [link] [comments]

    Can't enter Hoelbrak!?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm very new to the game and I just realised for some reason that I can't enter Hoelbrak at all where as my friend could. We started at the same time and basically did the same things.

    Here's a picture: https://i.imgur.com/i3yHHbx.png

    submitted by /u/Tarvo27
    [link] [comments]

    "addon" / "plugin" for questing completeness/ tracking zone competion stuff?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    The standard tracking is quite horrible, a proper overlay/ map description plugin or addon would be great. I haven't found any yet. TACO comes close, but doesn't seem to support tracking properly. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/trapgat
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guide to assist me in Guild Wars 1.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I would like to complete necessary achievements to purchase a few pieces of Heritage Armor in GW2 ( I will need 8 Hall of Monuments reward points for what I'd like to purchase ). I've read a guide outlining things I'll need to do, but I would be more comfortable with having a friend in game that knows what to do.

    I'm willing to pay 250g in GW2 as compensation for your time if payment is something you'd like.

    Because I'm offering payment I'd like to make a disclaimer that this is not a scam, advertisement, or anything shady. I'd just like to complete the necessary GW1 achievements quickly and I feel that having someone to help me do so would be best. And because I'll be a first timer I'll probably need my hand held, so I feel that offering a reward if you'd like it would be fair.

    Anyway, message me here or inbox me if you'd like to help. Judging by the guide, 8 points shouldn't take more than a few hours to gain, but I could be wrong.

    submitted by /u/CoconutRacecar
    [link] [comments]

    Any GW2 English-speaking players in China?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I live in China and have a Chinese GW2 account, and I'm dying for some social interaction while I play the game. I can speak and read decent amounts of Chinese but I'm no where near fluent enough to take part in most Chinese communities. So, is anyone a part of an English-speaking guild or community in China?

    submitted by /u/Offwhit
    [link] [comments]

    I could use some pointers about which supporting/healing profession to choose.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Huhu everyone,

    I've finally been able to build a PC that can run GW2 with more than 12 FPS and I know want to fully experience the games PvE endgame content without frustration caused by technical limitations.

    First off, I've checked metabattle, SnowCrows and discretize to get some info and narrow down the profession list.

    I love Healing and supporting in other games and wanted to pick it up in GW2 for Fractals and Raids as well. But I can't decide which one to go for.

    I'm stuck between Ranger and Guardian, and I'm leaning more towards Ranger, as it is still my main in GW1 and I want Raids to be my main focus. But I've read that Soubeasts are predominantly used instead of druids in Fractals (which I want to do as well), which I'm fine with as I still need to get experience with the Content and gear/funds to craft a healing set. So I'd figured I would go for Soulbeast or Dragonhunter first to DPS and learn.

    I like both playstyles (Guardian and Ranger - just got both of them to 80) and looks so I'm not really preferring one over the other. I'm more concerned with finding people to PuG with while I learn and I'm looking for a Guild in the meantime.

    So which profession would be better to support in Raids and Fractals?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/EnforcerAA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment