• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Guild Wars Late night presearing story telling

    Guild Wars Late night presearing story telling


    Late night presearing story telling

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    30 hours to complete Factions,Nightfall & EotN with this sexy Beast (with Masters reward on all)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Pre-Searing Item Value/Price Check - I haven't played in a literally a decade. Going for LDoA and accumulated these items recently. Thank you Reddit

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Is it possible to do DOA, foW, Urgoz dungeons and other zones with a classic Bip Melee support hero team build in NM?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    My two main characters are an A & an D, I was wondering if it is possible to do the zones mentioned above, the Underworld and all the dungeons using the classic BiP Melee Support Hero team build in NM?

    I'm using a classic Dagger Spammer variation build on my A. And a Vow of Strength build on my D, though I like to play with a self made Grenth avatar build as well.

    Though I have nothing against it, I'm not a big fan of runs or speed-clears, since it seems too stressful to learn. I just want to find a way clear the different zones in NM, which is how I'll have the most fun.

    any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/BollekeBoule
    [link] [comments]

    Does it matter which campaign I start?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    As a new player, I'm really interested in Dervish, but it's to my understanding that, that profession is in a later chapter.Does it matter which I start with? Should I go prophecies first, to get the better idea of what's going on?

    I kind of don't want to have to go back and make another character, just to be a dervish later.. So can I do everything on one character?

    submitted by /u/RageInducedGamer
    [link] [comments]

    TOA Plant Fiber Farm : Expanded. Image contains all details.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Pre-Searing: Moving minis from one character to another

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I have accumulated a few minis I'd like to dedicate in the HoM to collect more rewards in GW2. I have two characters in pre-searing with minis. I'd like to keep one character in pre-searing for nostalgia reasons. Is there a way to move minis to the other pre-searing character?

    Should I buy another account? Can I transfer it with one of you guys?

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LordMesm
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a kamadan chat archive (long term)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    It would be so interesting to use it to have a plot of the economy. Does it go far back?

    submitted by /u/nhremna
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Revival Facebook Group

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Hello, come and join our Guild Wars Revival Facebook group specifically for Guild Wars 1 players. We have already hit 250 members! There are no requirements to join, everyone is welcome! This group can be used for general chit chat, farming, speedclears, vanquishes, dungeons, builds, gear and trading. It is simply a place for us all to connect and help revive such a underrated game!

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/gwrevival

    submitted by /u/GuildWarsRevival
    [link] [comments]

    Is it counterproductive if heroes use the same skills?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    When organizing some of my heroes I couldn't help but notice that the Support types seem to run some of the same skills, and so I was wondering if this could turn into a problem rather than actually solve anything during combat.

    In many MMOs (Guild Wars 2 included), support-like characters who run the same build won't be as effective to a party when compared to two players using completely different builds that still do their job.

    Would this be an issue in GW1?

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember the pre-PvX build sharing sites?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I mostly just want to sate my nostalgia cravings and use the waybackmachine to go looking through the kind of builds people were making back when the game was brand new. Unfortunately it doesn't have anything archived for PvX going earlier than 2013.

    It would really be nice too if I could find one of the sites I actually posted to and see what I was doing back then myself.

    So if ya'll remember enough about any of those old build sites that I can find some archives of them, I'd love it if you could share.

    submitted by /u/Necromas
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Aggro anomaly

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Weird Aggro anomaly

    Hey there!
    I've been playing a mission today and suddenly my Olias died randomly while my entiere team was beyond fine. So I checked where he was and he just wandered off the group despite him being on guard.

    What the fuck happened here? Anyone got an idea? The flag for him still stands.

    https://preview.redd.it/9rrjtmhizst41.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=7b16f47229ebf5626e9f7f24ed6f974ce630a2cc

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to capture 'shield of judgement'

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    I'm trying to capture 'Shield of Judgement', an elite skill, from the boss Infected Zunraa during the Cleansing Zen Daijun mission. I've completed it several times now and this boss never makes an appearance. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? The walkthrough mentions them but I never see them or any evidence of their existence.

    submitted by /u/Kenster9999
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars 2

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment