• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 25, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 25, 2020


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - April 25, 2020

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 - [Driftstorm]

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Hidden Whisper of Jormag

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    A few days ago I got a tip from Alex Kain (writer at Arenanet) that "There's just one more whispery easter egg left to find I think--it only plays at certain times (I believe shortly before Drakkar is up) and only near the Jormag idols..."

    I was able to record it. But.. this dialogue is on the environment volume slider. and very hard to hear what is being whispered. Here is the sound: https://youtu.be/8hJs-RryeKY

    I think this was on purpose and so I need some help from people with very good ears or with audio program skills? Anayway, this is what I hear:

    ...Ice falls..... Tempted to defend it ... as I once had ... For the first time.. ...It is what we all want.... .. Storm... Death... .... You suffer .. Let me help you... Our whole world... ... Death...

    submitted by /u/roelski
    [link] [comments]

    I recently made a trip to Thunderhead Peaks and made this screenshoot.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Thunderhead Peaks map is unplayable when any of the metas are up

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Nothing more to say, I know some of the Anet folks are here on reddit so I'm trying to get some traction.

    Oil Floes/Thunderhead Keep metas are lagging so much. No idea what triggers this, even on low pop map it happens. Outside of the metas it seems to be good (?)

    submitted by /u/Sdaco
    [link] [comments]

    How much does it cost for a Skyscale?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Ok so I've recently gotten back into GW2 (Since the release of PoF) and i've been seeing these flying dragon mounts that look lit af. I heard they were called Skyscales. I was wondering how much time, gold and generally investments do you have to make to get yourself one of those majestic beasts?

    submitted by /u/CaironaSorona
    [link] [comments]

    Just kind of wanted a very human-y guardian, if that makes sense?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Astérix and the Gauls in Tyria

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Made a new version of my GW2 Mount Poster. Added several missing mounts since the last one. It now contains every mount released so far. Enjoy!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Just replayed War Eternal. I love that all three facets have their respective themes played during fights.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    If others are going to call out all the negative people in PvP, I'm going to call out those who are amazingly helpful

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I have seen a few posts today about the negativity in players in PvP, and I think its only fair to also show how great people in this game mode can be as well. I have been playing GW2 for a while, but due to what people like here posted about how "toxic and negative" the game mode was, I was always afraid to try it. I got into WvW with an amazing guild, and nearly a year later I decided to try PvP. I LOVE it, and I have met some AMAZING players who are extremely helpful.

    Last night, I saw someone advertising coaching in map chat of the PvP lobby. I took them up on their offer, and this player proceeded to spend 2 hours giving me 1 on 1 instructions on how to play better, and walking me through maps to show me places to kite/maneuver. They answered all of my questions and gave up time just to be helpful, they didn't ask for anything in return. Thanks Casually Coaching, I learned so much from you and can't wait to use it in a match.

    My first season of PvP was the 2v2. In one of my first ranked matches where I was queued with a guildie, we ran across a necro who just demolished us with fears right at the beginning. I wasn't even mad, it was amazing. I whispered that person after the match (I main necro) and they were more than happy to share a few tips with me on my build and skills. I saw how awesome I could become, and appreciated the help.

    So yea, there is negativity in PvP, but there is also A LOT of positivity. I have met more new friends in PvP than I ever did in PvE, and I have learned so much.

    So let's counteract the negativity and post some of our greatest community moments in PvP!

    submitted by /u/mikyu416
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else notice that they did not include new Fractal that was meant to come out soon in the last roadmap post? Can we expect them all before fall? Will the wait for new raid wing also be over a year?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Super Adventure Box W2Z2 World Record Tribulation 5:09

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    [Reminder] Josh Foreman SAB Trip Mode and Q&A today.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Just a final reminder that Josh will be playing through Trib Mode today. During this run he will also be answering questions. If you missed last weeks run, or he didn't get to your questions, then today is the day to get them answered.

    Join Josh as he goes through the small torture simulator.

    submitted by /u/Fizzmatix
    [link] [comments]

    Citadel of Flame Daily - Some Useful Info

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Since it's CoF daily today, I figured I'd share some info that a lot of folks seem to be unaware of.

    In Rhiannon's path (path 3) during the bit where you have to run through the hallway filled with explosives, there are a number of safe spots along the way. If you wait for the glowing orbs to fade, quickly run to the next safe spot, then wait for another cycle, you can get through the hallway without necessitating the use of mesmer portals, stealth, etc.

    In my experience, most parties spend several minutes here trying to run through, dying to the bombs repeatedly, then giving up until somebody either ports them, drops stealth, or kills the drake boss to spawn the next waypoint so they can skip the hallway altogether. Over the years, I've seen a surprising number of people ragequit over being unable to get through, which is unfortunate when you consider how easy it is to do.

    It really isn't very difficult at all to run through, if you just know where to stand. To that end, here is a gallery of some screen captures of me standing in the safe spots, as well as a (pretty awful) MS Paint demonstration of the hallway and where the safe spots are.

    While there are plenty of ways to get through, I've seen enough people struggle with it that I thought it would be helpful to share this info.

    submitted by /u/Mugwump_and_the_Zoid
    [link] [comments]

    A crazy fight with core necromancer

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    AC Story Mode Solo Run on Thief [19:26]

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Is gw2crafts site online or it's just me who can't get in there?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Title pretty much sums it up. Can't go there since yesterday

    submitted by /u/sumfukinfish
    [link] [comments]

    I <3 Revenant

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Coffin Wars 2 (dont use headphones)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment