• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Guild Wars Who remembers Gaile Gray? If you were lucky enough to see her in-game, this is what you saw.

    Guild Wars Who remembers Gaile Gray? If you were lucky enough to see her in-game, this is what you saw.


    Who remembers Gaile Gray? If you were lucky enough to see her in-game, this is what you saw.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Decapitate elite viable bar for pvp? and pve

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Whenever i try to incorporate this elite into a build just for fun mostly pvp haven't tried pve, i alway end up switching back to eviscerate, decapitate should be the most damaging axe skill yet i alway hit harder with executioner strike.

    Im wondering if anyone here run that elite either pvp or pve and has a good build for it, i know it can work for a full adrenaline bar skill but any skill requiring energy seem like a big no with this skill

    submitted by /u/BigGreenFaceReality
    [link] [comments]

    Brutal weapon vs SoH damage calculation

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:26 AM PST

    Is the + dmg calculated differently?

    I notice bigger end numbers out of +16 BW over the +20 of SoH

    submitted by /u/Ftdffdfdrdd
    [link] [comments]

    My original Guild Wars Collection. I have a few more things but this right here is the OG packaging I bought.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PST

    With the state guildwars is in do you think they will ever take down server?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Just curious. Seems like it's been quieter and quieter within past week. Kamadan dying down a lot earlier etc. just curious if you guys think servers will stay up for a long time or come down writhin next couple years.

    submitted by /u/SkullyGhoul
    [link] [comments]

    Do you also feel disconnected from the game due to best PvE hero party composition and builds defined and already discovered?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I do love GW. But I just wondered if I was the only one who felt this way.

    I kinda feel demotivated / disconnected from raw discovery of the game by the fact that best hero builds are more or less set in stone. With each character I have to basically focus on Mesmer, Necromancer and Ritualist heroes, equip them ASAP with working builds like SoS, Soul Twisting, Energy Surge... and then focus on my character's skills and builds and follow the campaigns. The hero builds work without much tweaking in every PvE encounter. In this regard they sure are amazing.

    Consequently, to me GW is a game that necessitates constant Wikipedia usage and it does not support discovering the game by yourself (you can't test each and every boss in every area with a signet of capture in order to jot down where this or that elite skill can be captured).

    I know you can challenge yourself with using other heroes just for fun. But the game does not require that and as a result, one does not have the incentive. Plus acquiring skills is frickin expensive and time consuming - this fact yet again incentivises me to have a few working hero builds and just focus on my character. As a result, I don't really know what builds and skills exist for other professions apart from my own, because focusing purely on my character's skills already is super time-consuming and expensive. There is no space for me to acquire varied skills for all my heroes. Also, since Mesmer, Ritualist and Necromancer heroes are OP, again, as I progress through the campaigns I have no incentive to develop my other heroes such as Monks, Elementalists or melee heroes, because the goal is the acquire Razah, Norgu, Gwen, Olias, Master of Whispers and Livia ASAP and just develop those.

    I am an absolute gw fan, I just wanted to know if others felt this way too. I love the game, but to me it incentivises the player to meta play and as a result, it disconnects them from an immersive experience that is built on self-propelled discovery and wonder. Maybe I perceive this wrongly, so I just wondered how you guys feel. <3

    Fipah

    submitted by /u/fipah
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where this Banner is located?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Does Anet Support, IP Ban users?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Hello my fellow GW friends, as some of you might know I've been struggling with Anet to appeal a toolbox ban since January. Even if they would not overturn my ban I was hoping to at least get a "toolbox is a ban-able offense" quote out of them and just drop it there. Sadly I did not receive such and instead when trying to log into my account on the support site I'm greeted with "Your IP Address is not permitted".

    Has anyone else had this happen to them or heard of it happening to someone else? I was usually offering up one ticket regarding that issue a week, it would be closed without any word after a few days and I would rinse and repeat, hoping I would get an answer. Instead of actually trying to support a user they swept my issue under the rug. I hope they treat the rest of you better.

    submitted by /u/Tacohero154
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment