• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - March 28, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - March 28, 2020


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - March 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Jora Artwork

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    I'm ready for my island getaway!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    The art direction in this game is bananas

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    My mother sure has this trait trained

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    ArenaNet: FIX THE REVENANT LEGEND SKILL LOADOUT

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I'm TIRED of having to manually check each utility legend skill key asignation in this vile pile can garbage and bugs called Revenant each time I join to a PvP match because the game ramdomly resets them to "default" despite having the same layout of legends, traits and weapons in EVERY game mode.

    This have ben an UNFIXED PROBLEM for moths and months and KEEPS HAPPENING, despite the entire template revamp. Some of us have PAID MONEY to have extra loadouts which remain mostly useless with this class, because the game keeps resetting them and ignoring our choices. Is kitten when happens in WvW, but at least can be fixed outside combat; but when happens in PvP and is noticed after the starts JUST RUINS THE ENTIRE MATCH for me.

    Signed: a customer.

    submitted by /u/Buran_Grey
    [link] [comments]

    Super Adventure Festival 2020

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Mike Z left for Amazon in November.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Does anyone miss cutscenes from old central Tyria like me?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    How many of you would be interested in a Tequatl The Sunless/Shatter/Claw of Jormag version of the Skyscale mount skins?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    How many of you would be interested in a Tequatl The Sunless/Shatter/Claw of Jormag version of the Skyscale mount skins?

    Or would they not interest you?

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    Masters Of The Arena Promo Art

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Verdant Brink T4 night run on next cycle! [EU]

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys! So kinda bored this morning and ive always enjoyed VG T4 runs!

    If anyone wants to join feel free to join on /squadjoin Evangeline Cra

    This is on EU. All you need is basic gliding and you will have some time during the daytime events to get all the WPs.

    Some early meta achievements will also be available on night reset in @ xx:30.

    EDIT : All done! Thanks to those that joined!

    submitted by /u/Novuake
    [link] [comments]

    [Cmaj] GW2 Quintet: Old Town Road - Lil Nas X ft Billy Ray Cyrus

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    How is guild wars 2 on a macbook pro?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    My macbook is a pro mid2015, how is playing guild wars 2 on it, since i dont have any options right now, im mostly playing on open world but maybe I'll do some metas but idk yet. How is it playing? , i dont mind lowest graphics.

    submitted by /u/ohimaperson
    [link] [comments]

    The one thing I can't shake off

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Just to clarify, I am thoroughly enjoying this game, I just wish this wasn't an issue.

    The fact the game is so unfriendly towards mods, and especially damage meters, it actually baffles me how limited and bare arcdps is, and I know that is largely due to ArenaNet and their tos.

    But I don't understand why they wouldn't implement their own version of a dps meter if the measures they put in place don't allow user created mods to properly function.

    My biggest gripe at the moment is the fact that the engineers turrets do not show up on arcdps, this one thing alone has almost completely killed my desire to play the profession, despite thoroughly enjoying every aspect of it so far.

    And I know I know, some people don't understand the point in having a damage meter, or don't understand why it is as important as it is to some people, but the fun I find in this game is from optimising my performance with the tools the game gives me, hell I am only level 20, so it's not like I am being an elitist or anything, but fun to me is always checking myself against my previous encounters, and being able to see how effective my abilities are, and the only viable way to do that is with such a mod...

    I don't know, I'm just a little bummed out as I was just so in love playing the game and playing the engineer, and now that has almost completely been shattered due to the fact my turrets don't contribute towards my overall damage.

    I guess it's time to play another profession.

    submitted by /u/L7ftedDOWN
    [link] [comments]

    World Linking 3/27/2020

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Icy Brood Saga code giveaway

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I have some leftover Icy Brood Saga mini codes that I'll giveaway here on reddit. The codes can be redeemed through March 31st, 2020. These codes are redeemable in game on the gem store near the upper left of the gem shop. (Open gem shop in game. Hit redeem code at upper left. Copy and paste code from pm if you've won. Hit the Redeem Item code box below and then Redeem code on the right).

    In order to qualify for a code, type out one thing you like about the Visions of the Past episode or one thing Arenanet should change. Also indicate that you need a code. I will close this contest at reset today, about 9 hours from now.

    My goal is to hand out 20+ codes from this thread.

    submitted by /u/LuckyShot1
    [link] [comments]

    Could I be banned for this?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Hi, I've played gw2 for a while, mostly pvp, some pve. But recently I played wvw, I honestly still don't know what I'm doing in wvw so I followed the commander tag on our team and apparently someone in the group used a portal that was hacked, and we took over a castle. I didn't know it was hacked until someone said something afterwards, I then took a screenshot of chat and left wvw. I'm worried I might get banned for this. Should I open a support ticket or something? I honestly didn't know that it was hacked and am afraid that I'll be permabanned when I was just trying to figure out game mechanics and didn't know the portal was hacked. Has anyone had experience with this? I'm freaking out because this is my favorite game and I don't want to lose my account. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/bentpuzzlepiece
    [link] [comments]

    Event: Untangled Depths (NA)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Hello peeps and peepetes. Last week I did the Tour of HoT run and it went pretty well. As we're still under lockdown I thought I'd brush off another of my old runs 'Untangled Depths'

    Sooooo.... Saturday March 28th, NA Server, 5pm Server Time (12 noon CDT) at Pact Camp in Tangled Depths. Be there or don't complain about how much Tangled Depths sucks cuz you had your chance.

    All you need is basic glide and the entry WP (Pact Camp right across from AB). I will not call a WP we've not gotten. We'll be a helpful group so don't be shy or intimated as we'll run it moderately paced with lots of attention to the tail and I'll try not to leave anyone behind.

    This run will get you map completion* (note w/o poison lore mastery there is one HP you cannot get but basic glide gets you the rest). We'll also get all the MP insights, strongboxes and quite a few in achievements. There will also be some AP achievements and decent loot and XP.

    Basically I'll spend three hours or so sharing with you the nooks and crannies of the best map in any MMO EVER!!!!!!!!!! By the time we're done you'll love TD as much as I do!

    As always tips are not required, this is a free service!

    submitted by /u/Trixi_Morrigna
    [link] [comments]

    Just logged in for the first time in 5+ years. Used to do dungeons and WvW. What should I know?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Already saw the WvW mounts, look great but not sure if I will buy the expansion.

    submitted by /u/nitaro
    [link] [comments]

    Am I stupid or does the PvP window not tell me my PvP level?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    ArcDPS crashes game when loading into a character

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Every time I try to enter the game (get past the character select window) with ArcDPS installed, I get this error:

    Mar 28 03:35:19 arcdps 20200325.120355-323-x64

    Mar 28 03:35:20 client: gw2 0x7FF6EB710000-0x7FF6EDB94000 (0xA2B6C1A1)

    Mar 28 03:35:20 client: arcdps 0x7FF92A5E0000-0x7FF92A6BC000 (0x4D928E3D)

    Mar 28 03:35:20 config: loading from "C:\\Program Files\\Guild Wars 2\\addons\\arcdps\\arcdps.ini"

    Mar 28 03:36:02 error: intercepted crash from hardware exception, terminating

    Mar 28 03:36:02 error: exception: 0xC0000005, 0x1998075E430, 2

    ​

    I've checked all of the fixes listed on the website, and nothing helped. Yes, I am running the most updated version. After getting this error for about 2 hours while trying fixes, I was randomly able to log into a character and even switch characters earlier tonight, but after I closed the game, and attempted to log back in, I started getting it again. I didn't change anything between logins.

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/socrlax24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment