• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Guild Wars Still breathtaking in 2020...

    Guild Wars Still breathtaking in 2020...


    Still breathtaking in 2020...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Just logged for the first time in ages

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    After discovering this subreddit I caught the Guild Wars 1 fever and decided to come back. Add me! ign: Faz Man

    LF guild!!

    I'm curious, are there still any in game events that happen? Any community led events?

    So pumped to play again!

    submitted by /u/Fazi_Snaxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started in 2020

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    So, with the new realse of GW Expansion number three, I like many want to run through the original game once more, however, I can't for the life of me remember much about it, other than loving it, so does anyone have any advice for a group to join or builds to run so I can run the game.

    Cheers in advacne.

    submitted by /u/Zealatch
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone with dervish obsidian armor and dragon gauntlets?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I'd like to see a picture of this (with your scythe equipped)

    submitted by /u/akkahu_albar
    [link] [comments]

    Hero battles...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Just curious if anyone knows if any players managed to max the Commander title before Hero Battles were removed?

    submitted by /u/SadCase8
    [link] [comments]

    Mini pets

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Are any worth anything these days? Is Bone Dragon the GOAT?

    submitted by /u/Fazi_Snaxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Cartographer Help

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Cartographer Help

    After not having played this game for about 8 years, I finally decided to come back to it and finish up some Titles I didn't yet have. A few of those are the Cartographer ones, which I initially attempted without any tools/assistance and unfortunately just missed out on (Elona 98.7%, Cantha 98.7%).

    After installing the Cartography Made Easy tool, I however am puzzled on how to explore certain portions of the map. Example below:

    https://preview.redd.it/w7esinifapn41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=6931df5d2079d32771c695bf9f671660798d8158

    For instance, I had a go at the portal connecting Jennur's Horde and Vehjin Mines (Marked "3") but I just don't see how to explore it? Probably 80% of my unexplored areas in Elona and Cantha are map parts similar to the ones in the image (areas between zones) and I wonder if there's a trick I'm unaware of to get these.

    submitted by /u/Vitesze
    [link] [comments]

    Holding Aggro

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I've been farming on my 330hp E/Mo recently, and I've struggled to hold aggro. When farming Hulking Stone Elementals or the Nolani Academy mission, melee units won't all attack me, they'll attack in groups of 5 or 6 and rotate between themselves. It could be that about 8 are watching me and 6 are attacking and they are constantly tag teaming in and out. Am I doing something wrong or was this build in to the game to stop farming?

    submitted by /u/MarikTheMasterful
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment