• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Guild Wars Os Celestial Caster Weapons

    Guild Wars Os Celestial Caster Weapons


    Os Celestial Caster Weapons

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:51 AM PST

    I'm farming a lot of mantids lately but i mostly find swords,bows,hammers and shields. Is there a better method to find caster weapons?

    submitted by /u/Protesisdumb
    [link] [comments]

    What makes you come back to this game over and over again ?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Guild Wars is such a great game, it followed me through my teenage years and even now I keep thinking about all the great memories I have from it, victories, failures, fun, anger...

    But what makes me reinstall the game over and over again is the music. Sometime the OST, sometime a song that I used to listen to while playing, sometime even shitty music we used to spam on TeamSpeak while cleaning dungeons with the guild.

    I love to play one of those songs and wander in the game doing nothing but trying to deal with nostalgia. Then I open the friend tab, see that nobody is connected and wonder what they became IRL.

    What about you ? What keeps you here ?

    submitted by /u/ZinShad
    [link] [comments]

    Best class to pair with Mesmer?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Hello community,

    I'm going to be starting out this game with a Mesmer doing Prophecies. What is the best class to pair it with? I'm thinking Ranger for the use of the bow and a pet, but is Monk the standard choice? Thanks to any advice given.

    submitted by /u/Hearmesleep
    [link] [comments]

    How much are tentacle Scythes and Saurian Scythes going for these days?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Title, I haven't gotten answers asking for a price check and I rarely see these items bought or sold. I saw a Saurian Scythe q9 going for 25e a year or so ago but that's all I know.

    submitted by /u/OakWheat
    [link] [comments]

    Money Making

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Any Tipps on how to make Money with only Me+my Hero Team?

    Nick Gifts for sure but what else? would be cool if its ez accessable stuff for a casual player.

    submitted by /u/DlVlTY
    [link] [comments]

    Viva la support revolution!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Hello friends it's me again and I have more beef with the support team. Over my last few posts I've had a lot of people come forward to me and thank me for being as aggressive with them as I am and thosr who run into similar issues. Those issues being difficulty with a support team that refuses to actually be a support team. I've seen teenage fast food workers show more competence then the circus that is Arena nets support team.

    We are all met with the same thing our tickets are closed and not a word is mentioned everything is silence. Last I checked that's not how a support desk works or how it should ever work. Their lack of transparency is the reason we are all in the situation that we are. So I come to the community today to flesh out some ideas on how we can force a response out of Arenanet.

    I'm not calling for a Witch Hunt or for anyone to be abusive but at the same time we cannot be silent on this issue and we cannot keep letting things rest as they are. We need to come together as a collective group and make our voice heard. So I'd like to ask all of you to come up with some ideas on what we can do to get their attention, hopefully something that will trigger a response out of them and why their support is so terrible. Alone one ticket a week at a time isn't working so let's work on this together and fix the issue so we can go back to enjoying a game we love.

    Viva La Revolution!

    submitted by /u/Tacohero154
    [link] [comments]

    Barrage

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PST

    So, my Ranger has reached Level 18 so far, but I have not come across this skill yet. Where can this skill be obtained (if it can be purchased) or what Quest has it for a reward? I am dying to give it a try. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/swirleysun
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best places in pre to farm festivity items?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Ironman Challenge - Table for cooperation

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    This is a call for a bit of organised cooperation in replaying story of GW, if anyone interested! I am doing this kind of this metallic challenge. So i do campaigns in order, starting from prophecies, not using heroes, consumables, skill tomes or anything i didnt get myself on that character. It is actually quite challenging and feels like new game! It is was really enjoyable to meet people doing similar challenge all along Ascalon and Shiverpeaks and join them with missions. Now I am at D'Alessio Seaboard and would welcome more peole to join me with missions, doing similar challenges. However, its quite hard to meet someone just at outpusts so I would like to think about some ideas how to get connected. Even if you are at earlier or later missions, i can wait for someone or trying to catch them up on weekend. Maybe something as simple as online table, where people will write their nicks and missions they are currently at/bonus they would like to get help with? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IMxvDhKGBOCA8lGTkXadWOlaufBWr0RkrlbMYBFfsQA/edit?usp=sharing (there is a such table, in which you can leave comments. Please comment there youre in-game name + last mission + time when you could be playing, to find out some people to join you if you like the idea. Its open for comments so you can comment it and I edit it after into full table. Couldnt come up with better solution if you have one, please share! Just dont one someone to delete all the information, therefore only comments.

    PS: if you know how we could get this table (or any other mean of connecting more ironmans) to more people, or for others to see here in reddit, dont hestitate to tell me!

    submitted by /u/Mirambel1223
    [link] [comments]

    Hypothetical Server Collapse: What do?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Hypothetical Server Collapse: What do?

    Hello All!

    If i'm wrong or totally speaking out of my ass, please feel free to downvote my post into oblivion.

    Hypothetical: Servers are shutting down for good. What do?Assumptions:

    By US law if an MMO is shut down, we still paid for rights to access the product so it goes into a 'public domain' space and we (players) have a legal right to access the product. To this end, we could request the company modify the launcher or client to direct to an IP/domain that can host the product. I am no attorney and have no idea if this is true; but [[hypothetically]] if Anet was to go out of business, could we as a community maintain access to GW1 ourselves?

    I understand that the game is hosted on AWS at this time, and I would even go so far as to volunteer monthly to contribute to server hosting costs or part time web admin. Is my understanding correct, is this even possible?

    https://preview.redd.it/i0hgzy7dbxk41.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a5d967761bd90818bfe3dc688e4d065589baab0d

    submitted by /u/crisisknight
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars on Chrome OS

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Anyone have any insight on running GW in Chrome?

    submitted by /u/Reeco22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment