• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Guild Wars My teenage brother and I arriving at Iron Mines of Moladune together! So happy he digs a game I played all the time at his age!

    Guild Wars My teenage brother and I arriving at Iron Mines of Moladune together! So happy he digs a game I played all the time at his age!


    My teenage brother and I arriving at Iron Mines of Moladune together! So happy he digs a game I played all the time at his age!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Anyone got 15k Tourney points?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Trying to get obsidian cape for my guild let me know.

    submitted by /u/SkullyGhoul
    [link] [comments]

    Deldrimor Armor Remnant

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Can someone tell me a fair price for 1 of these? Kamadan chat ist from 5e to 25e so its basicly telling me nothing as a newbie. I just want 1 for xandra.

    submitted by /u/DlVlTY
    [link] [comments]

    Been gone a long time - do people still buy minis? Anywhere cheaper to get Eyes of the North?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Hi folks,

    I haven't played GW in probably 14 years now, recently inspired to come back from watching a few youtube videos. I recovered my account a few days ago and was sad to see that while I was gone, someone had accessed my account, deleted my characters and created their own. Silver lining though is I got about 40 birthday presents between all the characters, so atleast I have something to sell to start over fresh. Do people still buy minis?

    Also, anyone know of anywhere cheaper than Arenanet store to get Eyes of the North? Money is a bit tight as I'm on maternity leave right now, and Arenanet is charging nearly $50 US (after conversion to my currency) for Eyes of the North. Pretty pricey for a 12 year old expansion!

    submitted by /u/ExactCabinet6
    [link] [comments]

    can anyone get Ascalon Academy (PvP battle) to trigger?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Once you leave Presearing Ascalon, you used to do a 4v4 pvp battle:

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Ascalon_Academy_(PvP_battle)

    However per the wiki "Sometimes you do not do this battle before the main mission. If that is the case, you will be treated as if you lost."

    I've tried testing this a lot and not a single time have I gotten the battle to trigger. Is this just broken code/removed?

    submitted by /u/SPORT_TEAM
    [link] [comments]

    Ldoa with survivor on monk need advice

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PST

    I am making a monk and i want the get boat ldoa and survivor in pre and im not sure how to do it , i managed to get to lvl 7 already but that was by doing the quest and i just read that you do not accept the quest reward until level 16, also i think going elementalist as second prof is my best bet.

    Also can i follow this guide for a monk or are those method to level only good for a ele primary prof

    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/9k0l3d/new_legendary_defender_of_ascalon_guide_in_under/

    submitted by /u/BigGreenFaceReality
    [link] [comments]

    Melee caster or true Solo build?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Is a melee caster build viable on GW1? I like the idea of playing a melee Ele, Mes, Necro or Monk but can't find a build online except the very old IW Mes that is destroyed by enchant removal. The build obviously doesn't need to be meta or great, just decent/satisfying and actually works. Does anyone know any builds that would work or with primary profession would be best?

    On the second part, when I say solo I mean solo, no heroes or henchmen. I watched wooden potatoes do prophecies solo, with some amount of skill cheating sure but that would have been about a decade ago. Has there been any improvement on true solo builds?

    Any information is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Ahlfdan
    [link] [comments]

    Need help picking a main for gwamm

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:18 AM PST

    So I've been getting back into the game again, and am aiming for gwamm and just general completion of the game I guess. I will play exclusively on my own, 7-heroing my way through all content with little microing, and here I am very undecided on what profession is the best to do this with and to be my "main".

    When I tried to read up on this, I came across something that said Mesmer, Assassin, and Dervish are among the best to do this with, and I like all of their play styles so I've come down to these three. I would have had Ritualist and Elementalist in my options as well, but feel like rit only really have SoS for dps (that's not even that good if spirits die), while ele's dps is just bad compared to mes. Also the support that rit or else can do isn't good/needed in an all-hero party. (How accurate is all this?)

    I like the fact that sin can do pretty much any martial weapon with success and has the best dps with dagger spam. Even read that it can double as a caster somehow. Is this true, how? While derv has these vos and pious renewal builds that are really enjoyable, it feels like it's too dependent on enchantments and those are stripped too easily by mobs in any HM. I have read though that derv is probably the best for solo-heroing, as you can "tank" pretty well in a way sin can't. How would you do that? Both vos and pious seems just as squishy as dagger spam sin.

    Mesmer is nice due to the shutdowns and armor ignoring damage. It seems to be able to do anything the other casters can and has the fact that it is a caster going for it. I guess the martial vs caster thing is on my mind too. Martial seems to do more dps and that your heroes are less vulnerable with you under mob focus. But with casters you don't need los/melee, and your bip hero tops your energy up which he won't on a martial. You can take bundles in pve without too much downsides, and won't need to rely on enchantments such as soh for dps, but it seems the most squishy since your entire party in under focus when you stand casting among them. This is also why I'd like to know if sin can double as a caster somehow, then I'd be decided haha!

    So these are some of my thoughts, I guess you can boil it down to sin vs derv, martial vs caster. How would derv be any better than sin? (Sin just seems much better) What's more squishy, martial or caster?

    Really need help with all these questions, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/dmmjaq
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Crossing the Desolation quest

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Hello community!

    I just finished the mission Jennur's Horde, but I can't find a new primary quest. I looked on wiki and "Crossing the Desolation" should be my next one, but neither Zerai or Lonai have a quest for me... any help is greatly appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Ildrid88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment