• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Guild Wars I made a thing

    Guild Wars I made a thing


    I made a thing

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Getting Rich From Chest Runs

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    What's your favorite guild wars song?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    How long to get a mesmer doA ready?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I could get friends to leave me with 6 well configured heroes for missions. Which campaign should I start on? Would it be against the rules to get a new account, and run that char using my main account. If it is against the rules, how enforced would that be? I'm not super interested in just playing the game normally.

    I used to do lots of uwsc and fowsc 10 year ago as assassin (honestly, i did it for the joy of it after i got my fow armor) but i never did DoA. MT'ing seems way too complicated to be someone's first ever attempt at (anything, tbh) even with videos, so i figured I'll get a mesmer to DoA so i can try to follow what other's are doing while observing the tank etc.

    submitted by /u/nhremna
    [link] [comments]

    WoC HM Rescue Attempt Tips pls

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    WoC HM Rescue Attempt Tips pls

    Hey there! I've been trying to complete https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_Rescue_Attempt_(Hard_mode)) a lot of times and always failed, obviously. Most of the times my team is just rush killing them, then suddenly my team takes entire eons to kill a group of enemies and then my whole team stays perma unharmed, then the next enemy group wipes me in milliseconds. I am flagging in a way that no hero is standing ontop of each other and still they flame burst mages 1shot parts of my group in a matter of seconds, my Spirit protter can't keep up.
    Pls gib builds and tips, here's what I've been running with.

    https://preview.redd.it/8mdlymvhdkp41.png?width=1224&format=png&auto=webp&s=6825a7fb9b5bfb1c49146d3e33b312c99ae0a7ed

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    How to use artifacts/foci?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Buddy is elementalist and we found a flame artifact. But staffs are two handed. How to use it?

    submitted by /u/AeroStatikk
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile build maker app?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Are there any mobile apps similar to paw ned2 that I can use for on the go buildcrafting?

    If not, would there be interest in an ultra simple one if I made one for myself?

    submitted by /u/Alaykitty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment