• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Guild Wars Do you need an access key to play guild wars even though you have the disks?

    Guild Wars Do you need an access key to play guild wars even though you have the disks?


    Do you need an access key to play guild wars even though you have the disks?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Hello, I've been thinking about purchasing the original guild wars but I'm not sure if I should. I want to buy the complete collection from ebay but it only comes with the disks and not the access code. Would I still be able to play the game and it's expansions?

    submitted by /u/Optional_mage
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a good avatar of balthazar pve build

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:35 PM PST

    This is my favorite avatar and i would love to be able to use it efficiently in pve , i know build like vos or pious renewal are way better for pve than any elite avatar but i just wanna some fun.

    submitted by /u/BigGreenFaceReality
    [link] [comments]

    Another LDoA advice Post and GW store problem?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:25 PM PST

    So I've decided to try for LDoA for the first time, just got to level 10 as R/W, had to turn in a few quests to get there because I just cannot survive the charr at all.

    I'm about as effective against the charr as I was at level 7, even with Ben Wolfson and a pet I can only take out the group of three who walk out of the big group area and even then I usually wipe.

    I don't have the imp stone and only have the EotN bonus items, so the darksteel longbow is what I'm using and I can't get the 9 stat points until level 11. Since I can barely kill a group of level 8 charr, the bounty quest I got seems impossible.

    What am I supposed to do here? Is the imp stone required for this stuff? Do I need to use a different weapon? Any advice is appreciated.

    On a side note, I did try to get the GW upgrade thing and when I'm required to put my state/province, it doesn't accept 'not applicable'. I'm European so I can select my country but it forces me to select a US state? What's the deal with that?

    submitted by /u/Ahlfdan
    [link] [comments]

    Northern Support Week Bonus!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:03 PM PST

    I'm super excited for this, it gives me an excuse to take a break from the normal GWAMM grind and do grind my favorite part of GW instead! What is the most efficient use of my time during Northern Support Week? I haven't completed any VQ's and have only done a couple missions in HM. I would like to max out a couple titles this week Currently: 5 Asura 4 Norn 1 Dwarven 0 that other one

    submitted by /u/remuwai
    [link] [comments]

    Buying access keys from people on elitepvpers? Any risks?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Just saw ppl selling access keys for ingame ecto zkeys etc.

    It costs about 250 zkeys for campaning, so it is cheap, but the reasonable question - are there any risks (besides being scamed)?

    submitted by /u/st39as
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for adivce

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PST

    So I recently started this old gem again, and created a new Ranger..
    I really wanna get Barrage asap - so does anyone know how and where?
    I never really played factions, nightfall nor eotn, I just know that it was
    really far away in prophecies. What is your suggestion?

    submitted by /u/Kryael
    [link] [comments]

    "Prophecies - The Beginning" GW documentary

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Just have looked the guild wars playthrough videos by doombox on YouTube lately and he mentions a guild wars documentary called "Prophecies - The Beginning" several times. I can't find it anywhere. Does someone have a link or knows where to get it?

    submitted by /u/Oberstmuff
    [link] [comments]

    I've made a new iron man account.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:39 AM PST

    In order to stop temptation, I completely made a new account to iron man. Started as ranger. Dovy Ironlungs if you wanna adventure with me.

    submitted by /u/flipitsmike
    [link] [comments]

    Help me create the new GW

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:34 PM PST

    So i'll probably post this tread in a video game development subreddit soon, but i figured i'd ask guild wars subreddit before. As many of you I was playing GW hardcore in it's peak. When GW2 came out, the game kinda die and they stop updating it. But What if they had continue to update it? people would still probably be playing this game i mean... it was so fcking great (it still is!). As many players did, i switch to GW2 but my opinion on this game is not really good, there's too many flaws (too casual, button smashing ability, BUILD???) Even organized PvP doen't feel like GW1 PVP. Well i'm not here to argue on Gw2 vs GW1, but even tho GW1 is still great it starting to age and live in the shadow of more recent game due to the fact that gameplay mechanic are no longer updated. The only game that could fulfill me with the pvp challenge guild wars had is LoL, even tho the 2 games are completely different.

    Well to make that short, i'm looking for people who have skills in programming, animation or anything else related to video game development. it's time that GW1 get a spiritual successor.

    contact me if you are interested by the project!

    Peace :)

    submitted by /u/violon212
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to sell a whole lot of Unded Minis!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Hi there! I have a load of mini's I'd like to unload and free up character space! I haven't played in a long while so I'm not too sure of prices but I'd like to get rid of these ASAP. They're all Unded as well! My IGN is Asmoday Alaster (Sorry, I'm not sure how to set a flair, otherwise I would have. :( )

    White Minis - 500g each

    Aatxe - 4

    Abomination 2

    Abyssal 4

    Cave Spider

    Cloudtouched Simian 3

    Cobalt Scabara 3

    Desert Griffon 2

    Dredge Brute 3

    Fire Drake 2

    Fire Imp 3

    Forest Minotaur 1

    Fungal Wallow 4

    Harpy Ranger 1

    Heket Warrior 2

    Hydra 5

    Irukandji 6

    Jade Armor 7

    Juggernaut 5

    Jungle Troll 1

    Krait Neoss 3

    Kveldulf 3

    Mandragor Imp 2

    Necrid Horseman 4

    Ophil Nahualli 2

    Quetzal Sly 5

    Roaring Ether 4

    Scourge Manta 1

    Seer 2

    Shard Wolf 3

    Siege Devourer 2

    Siege Turtle 1

    Summit Giant Herder 1

    Temple Guardian 1

    Terrorweb Dryder 1

    Thorn Wolf 5

    Whiptail Devourer 5

    Wind Rider 1

    Word of Madness 3

    Purple Minis 1500g Each

    Burning Titan 4

    Candysmith Marley 4

    Charr Shaman 2

    Elf 3

    Flowstone Elemental 3

    Freezie 2

    Jora 4

    Kirin 3

    Koss 3

    Nian 3

    Oola 1

    Ooze 5

    Palawa Joko 1

    Ventari 1

    Gold Minis (Not sure on the prices, offer)

    Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrrrgh 3

    King Adelbern 3

    Shiro 1

    Water Djinn 1

    White Rabbit 1

    Green Minis (Not sure on the price, offer)

    Bone Dragon 1

    submitted by /u/Setekhus
    [link] [comments]

    DPS Meter?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Hi, I've been coming across people who sometimes ping in chat the amount of damage everyone in the party did... Does anyone know how to get this feature and if it is okay to use? I saw someone saying it was against the rules or something.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Alexxx7890
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment