• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Guild Wars The crossover I’ve been waiting for!

    Guild Wars The crossover I’ve been waiting for!


    The crossover I’ve been waiting for!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Re-Avtivate gw1 Account

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Hey there,

    I thought of start playing again after years since there is not much I can do via the covid isolation. So I downloaded the gw client and tried to login but my password did not work and resetting the password wasn't working either. I have all 4 activation codes (normal campaign + eotn) and even the receipt. Because my old account was hacked a while ago. With this I raised a ticket days ago but have not received an answer yet. Do you guys see any chance the are able to re activate the account? Do you have experience with those kind of issues?

    Regards and stay save!

    submitted by /u/doctordebug
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes whenever I click on Melonni in inventory and skills window.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    It's really starting to impede gameplay because I can't spend any attribute points or upgrade her equipment. on win7 64x

    submitted by /u/aQueerSunHat
    [link] [comments]

    do you guys think this game will go on sale anytime soon

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Ive been meaning to play it for a while i have over 200 hours in the second game and with the quarantine and all this seems like the best time for it to go on sale.

    submitted by /u/Optional_mage
    [link] [comments]

    Telegram Sticker Pack (Skill Icons)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Hey y'all!

    If you're an avid user of the Telegram messenger just like me, then there's good news for you!

    I recently made a sticker pack that features a good amount (72) of fan-favorite and meme-able skill icons from the 10 professions, with even more stickers in the working.

    Just click here to add the sticker set to Telegram. All pictures were taken from this wiki page.

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/DasBruce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment