• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Guild Wars Covid19 (Coronavirus), everyone is like ...

    Guild Wars Covid19 (Coronavirus), everyone is like ...


    Covid19 (Coronavirus), everyone is like ...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    It's going to be a long and wonderful road ahead!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    It was all going so well

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Codex starts today 1h later

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Due to AT, Corona, etc. Codex Arena starts off 1h later today (21:00gmt), so in 1h15min. Hopefully we can get some games going. See you there.

    submitted by /u/b4_l4
    [link] [comments]

    The Gamer Guild

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Vaettir Farm: Help with D/N Run?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Hi all.

    First time farming Vaettirs. Not my first time farming in general though.

    Here's the build and guide that I'm trying to follow. D/N Vaettir Farmer

    I am trying to run the D/N Vaettir farm, and I just can't seem to get the hang of it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

    I have all of the correct equipment. Armor, runes, insignias. Using a totem axe for enchanting.

    I'm maintaining all of my enchants. I'm casting MoP. I'm balling half of the Vaettirs, casting Mystic Regen and then VoS, then MoP.

    It's not working. Either I die, get bodyblocked, or the Vaettirs do not die, their health is barely touched by the so-called "spike".

    • What am I doing wrong?

    • What are the common problems with this build?

    • Am I not balling them correctly?

    • Is the first MoP running out?

    • Is there a certain path I should be following while I ball them?

    • Would anyone be willing to take me on a run and coach me until I get it right?

    Any help would be very appreciated. I have never farmed Vaettirs before, but I am really low on cash and I would really like to make this work reliably so I can get my Legendary Survivor on this character.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Myker
    [link] [comments]

    Patient Zero

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Authenticator?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I just logged into GW1 after a couple of months of inactivity and it asked me for my authenticator code that I set several years ago for GW2.

    Not a problem at all, but I was wondering when and why this was added.

    submitted by /u/RaptorDotCpp
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a song.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Japanese singer I think... Epic as hell. Just a super cut mainly. Mizumi? Azumi? It's operatic and awesome. Please help

    submitted by /u/FokkenUsername
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment