• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 My son gave me a painting of my GW2 Character as a Birthday present. He knows how much I love the game and did this in secret, trying really hard to get the details right. I’m never changing my armour set every again so my character always looks like his painting. :)

    Guild Wars 2 My son gave me a painting of my GW2 Character as a Birthday present. He knows how much I love the game and did this in secret, trying really hard to get the details right. I’m never changing my armour set every again so my character always looks like his painting. :)


    My son gave me a painting of my GW2 Character as a Birthday present. He knows how much I love the game and did this in secret, trying really hard to get the details right. I’m never changing my armour set every again so my character always looks like his painting. :)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    I built a small cute house for myself despite the decoration limit

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    It's an honest work

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Musician Porter Robinson with an incredibly specific GW2 memory

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Anyone else holding onto this for no reason?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Transition Through Tyria on the griffon

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Just came back to the game, what do all these do?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    How to fix build templates with minimal effort - my take

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    So im doing this on my phone since my power is out, so bare with me.

    As most people would agree build templates are insanely expensive and an absolutely convoluted solution that feels terrible to use for a variety of reasons. Most notably the fact that they are character bound.

    My goal is to fix the build templates within the current framework so as to minimize the amount of work anet needs to do to fix it.

    This is my recommendation on fixing them.

    Build storage convert to account equipment storage. Scrap build storage competely as it's a useless feature and a money trap. As such changing these to equipment storage instead makes more sense. Basically you make them store x amount of gear, a whole set or parts of a set that you can use account wide. Let's say a set of heavy berserker gear which you can then share between characters that use the same weight. These can 300gems a slot but includes the storage facility for this gear which no longer needs to be kept in inventory.

    Trait templates. Changes these to a cost of 500 gems per 5 slots of trait templates. A lot of people want these to be free but I feel like that's a bit to cheap. Since they don't make sense in the current setup I would recommend adding value to them. My solution adds more value than simply copy pasting codes into your chat for use by adding a functionality to attach a trait template to the above mentioned account wide build storage which includes being able to swap stats or runes/sigils on legendaries as well. Multiple trait tabs can be added to a single set of build storage templates, each being separately usable. Addional value is that the gear in the build/equipment storage can be used over multiple characters if it's of ascended quality or better. Another layer of value because of the need to transfer being taken away.

    If you choose to forgo the ability yo use the equipment storage facility the trait template should also be able to be linked to gear within your inventory as well. This obviously means it's character specific which is a significant downside.

    So yeah thats my idea to add value and usability to the build templates while also making the cost actually worth it. This doesn't change the income anet will generate from it that much and prices are just ideas so it can be adjusted.

    What do you guys think? Would you go for this solution? If not, why not? Too expensive? Too cheap? What should it be?

    submitted by /u/Novuake
    [link] [comments]

    Twisted Castle Legendary Insight missing: how to recover?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Yesterday I did a full clear and died in the process of doing the twisted castle.
    It seems that the legendary insight is inside the final chest, but if you die you get teleported at Xera's platforms once your team clears it, so you can't gather it.
    What should I do to get back and open the chest with the insight?

    submitted by /u/Elles93
    [link] [comments]

    TACO Question

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    When i used TACO some time ago i could make markers disappear by collectiong an item and pressing "F" on a marker. This howewer does not seem to work anymore. Is there a way to toggle this feature?

    submitted by /u/Mithrandir_MH
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 clean slate the best thing ever

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    i am seeing a lot more viability and variety in builds of different classes and even pre balance patch builds still work if more time and effort is put into learning your class build and practice. im a theif main and i still think that even tho stealth is broken and i die 0-2 per match it wasnt so cheese that it caused me to win every match cuz i realise team work decision making in sPVP is wat caused most wins also class synergies. i have to pick my utilities based on how i can help my team and secure downs. i realize that i need to know when i should cleave somone out to give my team a rally or to rez.

    Thief main here by the way.

    submitted by /u/Seeker_of_TAO
    [link] [comments]

    It seems like the ultimate strategy in Hall of the Mist is to bug the opponents into the wall, where you basically cannot move, but AoE can hit you :)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Solo progress in Heart of Thorns - Returning Guardian

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Hey all, figured I might ask about this here since I am sorta struggling with returning. I was never the most hardcore player, but I remember going through dungeon content no problem. I am planning on going through the expansion content but I feel extremely underpowered against nearly every mob, as they feel ultra tanky and I die in 3 hits. Is this the norm for solo guardians or this there a resource for quality builds that might make life a bit easier? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Taedren
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment