• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Guild Wars The Complete Art of Guild Wars: ArenaNet 20th Anniversary Edition - Release in April 2020

    Guild Wars The Complete Art of Guild Wars: ArenaNet 20th Anniversary Edition - Release in April 2020


    The Complete Art of Guild Wars: ArenaNet 20th Anniversary Edition - Release in April 2020

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    The Single Profession GWAMM - the hardest challenge in Guild Wars?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    In Nightfall, if you get ran to docks before you choose a secondary profession, it is possible to travel to Kryta/Cantha with only a single profession.

    I'm pretty sure this prevents you from ever completing any content in Elona.

    I would love to see someone get GWAMM with a character with a single profession. I've only one single-prof character in my time playing this game, and I don't think many people know it even exists.

    submitted by /u/refugeeinaudacity
    [link] [comments]

    Completionist Spreadsheet

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Hey! I made a Sheet for keeping track of almost everything a Completionist needs.

    Wiki links are included - most dungeons lead to the german wiki for better Maps, PvE-Skills link to the quests which reward them.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I3nch01f5-KxAUZc9-IkvSoQZND7jAuvyP68eRS9pO0/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Vio_1337
    [link] [comments]

    The Anvil of Dragrimmar end room

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Which weapons/shields only come in OS versions? (Oni blade, bladed shield)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Like the title state, which weapons only come in OS version? I'm pretty sure oni blade, oni daggers, and bladed shield. Which others are like this?

    submitted by /u/thedukeofparm
    [link] [comments]

    The Wilds

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    So, my Ranger has fought her way to the Omnoon Oasis, ready to go and get Ascended (one hopes).

    However, looking back, I see I have left a Shield flashing at The Wilds, presumably leaving a Mission undone.

    So, I wonder if this has any negative effect going forward, or is it ok to leave it flashing for a while (or forever)?

    I'm certain sure I will go back and finish it, my OCD tells me to do so, I am just wondering how the system works for future reference.

    Hmm, I guess the only way to be really really sure is to finish everything?

    ... but, say for the sake of argument I find it too difficult (or too boring) to want to spend the time, will it exact a penalty later in the game?

    Sorry for noobie question, I am just curious.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/swirleysun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment