• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 [BUG REPORT] Bring back my Asura's smile!

    Guild Wars 2 [BUG REPORT] Bring back my Asura's smile!


    [BUG REPORT] Bring back my Asura's smile!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Can we please have these (old & finished) hairstyles released?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    PSA: To those wanting to buy the current bundles, the offer is deceiving.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    The current featured bundles lists that it contains the following:

    Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire

    Free Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

    Living World: The Icebrood Saga

    So it looks like you get "Path of Fire", "Heart of Thorns", and "The Icebrood Saga", right?

    Well you don't actually get "The Icebrood Saga" even though it is listed as being part of the offer, you still have to buy it separately.

    I talked to a support agent who even said it was meant to be this way. All though I am not even sure why they listed in the offer in the first place if that is the case.

    submitted by /u/Grey-Giver
    [link] [comments]

    Tyrian Geographic - Rare and elusive: a fresh batch of Saplings awakened.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Stories of the Past – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Path of Fire is amazing!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Veteran returning here. I quited GW2 short before PoF was realesed and now im back. I only finished first few missions and get a raptor but a quality of everything is so amazing! Smoothnes of mount riding is awesome!

    BTW, did this expansion sold well? I hope so!

    submitted by /u/Karkikalum
    [link] [comments]

    Living World Season 4 - Map Completion Routes with TacO Markers

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Aaand another part of the world is covered😀.

    Same as before, all routes start at a point where you enter from the previous map (at the first waypoint) and it's always one uninterrupted line. I've optimized it for Griffon but you can easily follow without it.

    VIDEO GUIDES:

    TacO & Markers Installation

    • Download the latest version of GW2 TacO
    • Extract TacO from the archive somewhere - I recommend Guild Wars 2 folder.
    • Download ALL-IN-ONE markers pack from my website.
    • Move downloaded tw_ALL_IN_ONE.taco file into the POIs folder inside GW2TacO folder (do not unpack it!). Override if asked.
    • You may have to allow using archives from other sources in the file properties or repack the archive (just rename .taco to .zip) it as your own if you don't have admin privileges in the Windows.
    • Launch the game in Windowed Full-Screen mode and TacO as an Admin (does not work on Mac).
    • You can toggle my markers in TacO menu -> Filter Displayed Tactical Markers -> Tekkit's Guides ->

    Check this for more in-depth TacO guide

    If you like my work, you can support me here:-)

    Enjoy😀

    submitted by /u/sankurix
    [link] [comments]

    Took a pretty metal picture of my Charr

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    ironically, that ONE day I try black dyes on Jora's outfit for my Necro (I always dress her up in gold and white), my friend gets this glitchy dark fog that stayed on my character until I changed map

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Low fps on mid range pc build

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Hi guys, so I'm running an MSI R9 390 and an AMD FX-8350 and at best I'm getting 5 fps on lowest in busy areas. I've already tried the appdata trick and it's only utilizing 30% of my CPU. Anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/Base_Record
    [link] [comments]

    How would you feel about a Fall of Balthazar fractal?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    The only thing we hear about the Fall of Balthazar is that the other 5 gods joined forces and stripped him of his power. I think it would be the perfect fraftal because:

    • There are 5 gods to play as, and 5 players max per fractal.
    • It is a moment in GW2 Lore that we don't get to see.
    • More God lore, especially since we won't be seeing them anytime soon.
    • Balthazar was a great villain but his development in LWS3 was somewhat stunted by subplots (White Mantle, Mursaat) and he didn't get as much of the screentime he deserved.
    • Joko got his own fractal (kinda)
    • We have assets of Kormir's library and some of the God Realms ingame already.

    Each player would get a god skin/power applied to them, and the fight would be against trash mobs at first after Balthazar argues with the other gods and flees, like then his hounds as a miniboss, then finally him. You would have to stop him from striking down other players or else he would gain more power until you can seal him.

    submitted by /u/duhadventure
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG]- So I had to reinstall GW2...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Alright so I had to reinstall the game and now it's been stuck at 44.281k files and I've read the forums and a lot of ppl have been experiencing this since the last 2 months. ANet might do something about it one day.. I did try -assetsrv xxxxxx but none of the assets worked so yeah now I'm kinda stuck on endless downloading, although restarting the client gets the files with 1 lower every time so I might restart the client 45k times ;)

    EDIT:I also tried QoS and French but nothing works

    submitted by /u/Nimbross
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of returning, need someone to jog my memory on Elementalist

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    So last time I was a Mesmer (stopped before Thorns). I always had this personal fantasy of being a specialized melee Earth Elementalist who switched to Water as needed to heal up/support as needed. I know this would not be a dps heavy spec but has sufficient utility. But I have a vague recollection that this doesn't actually work well, but I can't recall why. Could anyone refresh my memory or maybe elaborate on why with the new expacs it's more or even less viable? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Vealophile
    [link] [comments]

    Deep Sea Dragon's Minions

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Hello

    I am probably swinging another Selbbub meme theory around, but I find it quite amusing to connect some story parts to the open world and speculate.

    Firstly I want to remind you guys about an ambient dialogue from Crucible of Eternity area in Mount Maelstrom, Zone Blue to be exact. Two Inquest guys are talking about that they captured a specimen of the Deep Sea Dragon, but that it was too big for their containment hold.

    Now turning a few years forward in PoF, we see massive skeletons around the desert, some are for me resembling aquatic creatures. We know that the Crystal Desert was the Crystal Sea before the war between the Six.

    So the core of the theory is that some of those massive skeletons in the desert belong to Selbbub's minions that stranded in the area when the sea was turned into a desert. Those skeletons are massive, and might be related to the specimen the Inquest captured.

    • Kind regards
    submitted by /u/Intreductor
    [link] [comments]

    The "unexpected fun character that players haven’t yet seen in person" might be lord Odran

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I have no proof but also no doubts.

    He's probably going to wear the Mist Stranger Outfit, which has similar motifs to his map of the Mists.

    It's currently vague incoherent speculation hours.

    submitted by /u/lkilian
    [link] [comments]

    Lore-wise, what new races, if any, would make sense?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    I am not asking whether or not ANet will implement any new races - it's an old topic that has been talked over to death, with the conclusion being "very unlikely". I'm merely wondering what races are there out in Tyria that would make sense to be made playable. I have a few ideas, but keep in mind that my knowledge of Guild Wars' lore is good but not great, so some of them might be more stupid than I think them to be:

    Tengu: charr are popular, so I imagine that another animalistic race would be met with similiar enthusiasm, especially since Tengu seem to have a very distinctive culture of their own. Continued civil unrest within their domain could be the cause of some tengu to leave their lands and spread into Tyria.

    Dwarves: because I find it almost insulting when a fantasy game has no playable dwarf race. I don't know, perhaps the spell that turned dwarves to stone could begin to unravel, making some of them flesh and bone once more? Or they could remain in their stone forms and given new, more detailed model in order to allow better customisation.

    Largos: very little is known about them, but having a deep sea "dark elves" to play is an interesting idea. They can certainly look cool.

    submitted by /u/AnotherSmartNickname
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    I've searched around for this and haven't quite figured it out so my apologies if it's already been answered somewhere.

    I am playing as a Human, and my friend is playing as a Charr. I have been been trying to 100% every map I stop at, but when I was visiting his starting area I wasn't able to get into his home instance to unlock the points of interest. I tried speaking with the gate guards but it didn't work. Do I need to be invited in by a Charr, or is there a way for me to get into the instance by myself?

    Thanks in advance, as I'm going for 100% world completion.

    submitted by /u/Regalpower
    [link] [comments]

    The potential of Visions of the Past

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Hey Guys

    With the announcement of Visions of the Past and the first batch of LW season 1 Missions, I want to talk about the potential of this type of content. We all know that Arena Net is not really good with maintaining promising content for long, so please keep the "All is dommed" discussions to an absolut minimum. :)

    I can't help it but since we know that they also plan to bring back older content in Visions, I am constantly thinking about what I would like to see in future updates. Maybe things that didn't make the cut in the end, but are heavily hinted at all over the game.

    Let's get the obvious out of the way first: Malyck. It would be really cool to get at least a bit of closure to that whole thing with the second Pale Tree.

    An Episode with Rytlock in the mists would also be cool. I mean, we basically know already what happened. But it would be nice to get a bit more insight in addition to the cutscene in PoF.

    It would also be interesting to get an Nightmare Court episode around the events of HoT. I mean, they basically went from "This is even worse than the Pale Tree" to "We are extinct now".

    Another Interesting Mission would be everything around Brahams expedition to the north during LW season 3.

    Just a couple of ideas what Arena Net could do with it, if they really want to maintain it. What do you think? Any specific events you want to see in Visions of the Past?

    submitted by /u/OneMorePotion
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best mining/gathering tools?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Came back to the game after several years, and I always mined with the watchwork mining pick, but now there's some more other options, and they introduced those "glyphs" as well for the tools.

    What are the best tools? Either infinite or not, just want to know what are the best/most efficient/most profitable/etc and what glyphs should I apply.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Penuncio
    [link] [comments]

    Can't log in, support gives confusing answer

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    So when I try to log in to my account I get alternating error codes 58 and 1076. When I contact support, they gave me this reply

    After looking through your account again there appears to be more beta features. As a result may have to do one of the following:

    Purchase/apply a serial key to the account
    or
    Create a Play for Free account under another email address

    I'm not sure what they mean by "more beta features"? There was never any discussion of beta features to begin with. I bought the game when it first launched so I played after the beta released. Any ideas? I'd really like to retain my original characters, if I got back into the game.

    submitted by /u/Casafynn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment