• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Guild Wars When they tell you Paragons don't do damage

    Guild Wars When they tell you Paragons don't do damage


    When they tell you Paragons don't do damage

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Low Req Weapons

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:24 PM PST

    I understand why max q0 scythes, spears, and shields are valuable but I'm wondering if there are other max q0 equipment that I should keep an eye out for and why they would be valuable.

    Also are there any nonzero low req breakpoints that are valuable for anything? Like maybe max q3 scythe or something?

    submitted by /u/Reidog
    [link] [comments]

    My Monk always gets targeted vs A.I. (and some other questions upon revisiting the game)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:58 AM PST

    When I jump on my Monk, just going through the areas in Factions seems impossible. I breezed through this as my Mesmer, but my Monk goes down first a lot. While playing my Mesmer I had to keep wondering of they made the game easier at some point because of fewer players.... even while my Mesmer has a lower level armor set.

    bought the expansions but never played because my Monk was a really bad healing build and I didn't ever bother exploring attacking skills etc. I always relied on being invited to a group just because I was the monk. It felt like it didn't work doing this with 7 A.I teammates. Couldn't decide on another class but wanted to stick with MY character, yanno.

    I played the crap out of prophecies. Problem was I was the Monk and eventually you needed a good monk or you could not continue because you carried the group. I got as far as Thunderhead Keep.

    The game was possible to get stuck due to bad skills, player and build. This was a great thing!

    I was never good at the game. I never collected elites. I made a bunch of alts over and over but always rerolled after the first few hours. Getting many to Droknars early then deleting them. Got a bunch through the Factions tutorial to lvl 15-20 but always stopped before the game really began. I think not having anyone to play with played a big part. I never want to make friends, I just want the teammate to use intelligence.

    So I worked on my elementalist mostly this week, doing the EotN stuff. Finding the class kind of boring. I have a bunch of AoE fire skills, but most don't seem to do the damage stated..., more like 50%? Need some help understanding this. Do they resist Elemental damages? Seems a bit braindead

    The Mesmer I'm not good enough to play. My skills weren't setup in any good way and when I tried changing over it seems to difficulty using the right hex at the right moment to get the full damage. Like are they using skills or spells, and are they standing next to other enemies. I think the UI is terrible for playing the class and the 100+ ping doesn't help interrupting. I find myself staring at the skill bar most of the time during battle. I want to like this class. When rolling around interupting a single enemy to death it was fun. Can't seem to manage my energy, always running out.

    Overall my skill collection is terrible. Right now I can't even find the money to buy skills, which is also a great thing about the game.

    Warrior I have but I think it's a no. Necro minions are boring. Assassin seems very 1,2,3ish and looks cool with great survival ability but I think it's a no. Dervish might be fun, I like the sense of cleaving. Ritualist I can't seem to get the hang of, weird weapon skills. Ranger I think no. Paragon I think is a no. Pretty much has to be the Monk but most classes I have no idea how they end up.

    I think Monk and Mesmer are attractive because you "need to be good", as in your kept on your toes with something to pay attention to. What the enemies do actually matters in a sense for these two classes more than anyone else.

    Barely coherent, just my shower thoughts from opening and playing the game a bunch of times for the past week.

    submitted by /u/Critical_Pianist
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth starting with this game? How is the end game? The playerbase? Still people that help you in lower levels etc?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Like would it be possible I face a difficult quest and find another low lvl to do it with me? Or is it just solo play till max level? I want to play support or tank, I heard thats possible? Like go do a dungeon and me keeping my party members alive?

    submitted by /u/preutneuker
    [link] [comments]

    Nicholas the Traveler - Ruby Djinn Essence

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment