• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Let's take a moment to remember the best NPC of the game...

    Guild Wars 2 Let's take a moment to remember the best NPC of the game...


    Let's take a moment to remember the best NPC of the game...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:22 AM PST

    Started to play gw2 out of boredom with my friends, but wasn't ready to get that hooked to it

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:59 AM PST

    You can do it buddy, a little bit on the right...(bots on rampage).

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:24 AM PST

    Due to a bug, Episode 1 of The Icebrood Saga is currently free in the gem store.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    You can't just look at the number of people doing content to justify its worth.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Hardcore players are most often the ones that create the communities around your game. Content creators, event organizers, etc. If these players aren't happy with your game, they'll stop creating content for it, which hurts the community.

    Raids may only be done by a small % of the player base, but that percent is also the one that hypes your game to everyone else. The hardcore content gives a reason for people to aspire to get the best gear and learn their build. They don't have to play that content at all for it to get them to play and enjoy the game more.

    For example, in Final Fantasy XIV, there are Ultimate difficultly raids that come out 2-3 times an expansion cycle. 99.9% of players don't do this content. However, it's an exciting time in the game because everyone is watching the game on Twitch, and getting excited for the game. This is really healthy for the community.

    Players in GW2 are not asking for hyper difficulty though, just a normal level of challenging content on a somewhat regular basis. This is a must for a healthy hardcore player base to continue existing. I can't stress enough how important this small player base is for your game.

    I hope ANet can start to see past just the participation numbers, and see how those players help build the community and make the game worth playing.

    submitted by /u/magwa13
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] "Listen here bookah."

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Let’s Play: Drakkar – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Bug causing game to crash during Sparking the Flame, the introductory quest to Path of Fire.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Upon finishing the encounter with the Herald in the village square, you'll be directed to speak to Tasa and Aksim. If you speak to them too quickly, at the end of the dialogue when you are to receive the fire extinguisher the game will crash. I've been able to reproduce this twice before finding out how to avoid it.

    If you wait a bit before starting the dialogue, the game is able to progress normally. Hopefully this helps someone stuck at this point.

    submitted by /u/Supafly1337
    [link] [comments]

    Will we get an update today? Balance patch? Swiss tournament? ...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:18 AM PST

    My friend surprised me with a sketch of my character!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    My friend surprised me with a sketch of my character!

    So my friend just sent me this drawing of my character! And it looks amazing! Met him by just get him into my home farm ^__^

    So excited!!!

    Picture on instagram with credit:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Zbx5Pn_eH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

    https://preview.redd.it/7ya8raw5i5g41.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=1ba6c021897f21deb9f191a5f958f2f0dd341ce7

    submitted by /u/unomeriko
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Ice Shards

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:40 PM PST

    For those that roam the Bjora Marches, what are you guys doing with them all?

    submitted by /u/EclecticDSqD
    [link] [comments]

    I was the Mapbreak Challenge guy. Did you guys enjoy that, and was it something you'd want me to start again?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    I used the tag Atlasvitae. I would often do Mapbreak Challenges for various amounts of gold and prizes. Personally, I found mapbreaking a lot of fun, especially when incorporating others into the mix. They are like puzzles for me, and it brought me a lot of joy sharing that with others. I was active duty military at the time, so I didn't have a whole lot of time to dedicate to the normal game. Although I did dabble in raids a bit and did fractals fairly often. I requested Anet delete my old account because, quite honestly, I was on the game too much and it was putting stress on my personal life.

    Let me know, all. I started a new account since then under the account name Atlasvitae the Samurai and use the tag Chronocrosser. I am still pretty busy since getting out of active duty, but I really miss the game, and this was one of the most enjoyable things I did within GW2. Additionally, gold gathering via the TP came naturally to me, and it helped facilitate the Mapbreak Challenges.

    submitted by /u/kvfam
    [link] [comments]

    Trial of Koda events STILL bugged

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Been trying to get the achievement for a couple weeks now, and i'm still missing plant banners to challenge the svanir because it bugs EVERY SINGLE TIME.

    submitted by /u/EdhelGaladhrim
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting: makes sense at low level?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I'm level 30 and enjoying the game so far. I would like to craft my own equipment but I don't know if it makes sense now or better wait high levels and buy equipment with karma points.

    submitted by /u/iAntiz
    [link] [comments]

    I Do This For You, Kodan

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Are you lucky?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Now as everyone knows the Mystic Forge isn't tied to Magic Find, however i've been presented with an alternative. That Characters might possibly have their own type of luck based on a "seed" or something of the nature. I've been doing testing regarding t5 to t6 mat conversions and i'm planning on making a video on the matter once i have a bit more research done, but i have a question for you all.

    Do you think the Mystic Forge has a base luck value or something else? (for instance the character luck theory) I would like to know peoples thoughts on this topic!

    submitted by /u/Chilli_Thing
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through with a friend, Holosmith or Soulbeast?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Not all too much to say with this except my friend and I will be playing through the game from 1-80 doing story and everything together and he's going to be playing a Guardian most likely.

    What i'm wondering is what's a good profession to duo with a Guardian, i'm mainly looking at Engi (Holosmith) or Ranger (Soulbeast), I'm leaning more with Soulbeast but I like my pet classes and I know Soulbeast kind of gets rid of the pet so I'm not sure if that's a big thing or not? If it plays well though then I'm fine with it.

    There's a hidden 3rd option of Weaver tbh but that always looks too intimidating for me to try and play so I dunno unless someone can convince me otherwise.

    submitted by /u/Nepparu
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Perfected Envoy Cowl in characters with a beard

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment