• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 I hate this spot *_*

    Guild Wars 2 I hate this spot *_*


    I hate this spot *_*

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    So proud of this..

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Ranger Pets post "balance" - Bug or feature?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:04 AM PST

    I am wondering if there is something obvious I am missing here, because I have a Soulbeast that I don't play all that often. However over the last day or so I have been using it and it's so damn annoying.

    If I use the "1" dismount skill to initiate combat my pet is stowed, regardless of the fact it was out before I mounted up. Now that would be really annoying in and of itself (given there is no hotkey option to stow/unstow the pet) BUT it's extra super bad now because you can't switch pets in combat.

    I am not switching anything, I am trying to unstow what I did not stow in the first place yet I am not able to do so. This just seems completely ridiculous, that the game (seemingly) interprets the unstow as a switch. Or something. Who would know what it thinks....

    If I have this wrong then please someone tell me how and why so I can fix it. If I haven't got it wrong and this is actually happening to others then I will report it as a bug and devoutly hope it is not actually a new feature.

    submitted by /u/RSBloodDiamond
    [link] [comments]

    The New Aura Icons are a Massive Step Back in Readability

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/N7NXb4m.png

    The issues with the new aura icons are as follows:

    • Very difficult to read in a fight.

      • Auras don't have long durations so flash a lot, making it even more difficult.
      • White on light blue background is very hard to distinguish in quick glances.
    • Some look very similar to one another (Shocking + Magnetic, Light + Chaos)

    Some solutions are:

    • Make each aura icon a different colour.
    • Revert back to the old icons.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Angeels
    [link] [comments]

    PSA Soulbeast bug workaround: you can merge with stowed pets!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:37 AM PST

    As ranger mains have noticed since the last patch, the "stow pet" bug is still in full force. The bug is that frequently when dismounting using a mount skill the current pet will be set to stowed. This affects Soulbeast in particular, since stowing counts as switching pets, which has recently been prevented during combat as a nerf.

    However, you are not prevented from merging with your current stowed pet, and in fact the CD is set to 0 after the first merge, which means you can dismount and then choose to merge or choose to merge and unmerge immediately.

    Annoying, but at least it means that little fluffers the wyvern is not actually deathly afraid of your scary Springer.

    submitted by /u/i_need_about_tree_fi
    [link] [comments]

    Preview colors vs. actual muddy ingame look <3

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Visions of the Past: Steel and Fire Teaser

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    So do we know whose bones these are in Aesgir's Legacy? The vision of Aesgir is right where I'm standing.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Dead Eye Malice UI needs to be fixed in Bjora Marches

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Norn on the new Warclaw skin at Bjora

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Absolute necessities for a 'main' character?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:56 AM PST

    I've played GW2 on and off since it was released. I have almost exclusively done PvP.

    I am now trying to do some PvE, and set up a 'main' character.

    What are some things that you consider nearly mandatory for your PvE experience? Any recommendations are welcome.

    I finished PoF story for the mounts, and I am currently working on my Griffon mount. I also have the world boss portal device, and a copper fed salvageomatic.

    What should I prioritise? Story? Map completion? Setting up my home instance?

    I plan on doing all of the above, just mot sure which order makes the most sense, or whay I should prioritise. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/KenichiZ
    [link] [comments]

    Zaishen Challanges

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Zaishen Challanges

    Old content getting forgotten, that's a popular theme in MMO's, but in Guild Wars 1 they did address that with something called Zaishen Challenges Quests. There were 3 different versions;

    · Mission - Finish certain missions that the Zaishen deem high priority

    · Bounties - Protect the innocent and kill those evil bosses!

    · Combat - Battle it out in different arenas and triumph over other players.

    These might sound similar to what we currently have in Guild Wars 2 known as dailies, but with Zaishen Quests you got a special currency just for doing these, with those you could buy unlocks and items of high value for new players and for veterans alike.

    I personally would like to see a system like that in Guild Wars 2, that's not just dailies but more than that for going back to old content. I would like to hear your thoughts and what could been cool ideas when applying a system like this to Guild Wars 2.

    Links from GW1 wiki:
    Zaishen Challenge Quests: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Zaishen_Challenge_Quest
    Zaishen Coins - https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Zaishen_Coin

    submitted by /u/scorpidoo
    [link] [comments]

    Forest's Temple 3D Modeling | GW2 in Unreal Engine | Day 3

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    So have you ever done something in-game that made you go like "I am stupid or something?"

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:21 AM PST

    If the answer is no, please don't lie to yourself.

    If the answer is yes, please allow me to tell you a little story about the new tutorial achievements.

    So, I made a new char and I was doing the explo achis while doing the others (like most of you probably haev done) BUT there was this armor chest piece container which I opened and choose the correct armor option, but then my brain went like "alright we have it, destroy it". Later on, I realized I just deleted a piece of the collection.

    And right now, I have been almost 3 hours brainlessly killing mobs on the initial zones and none has dropped the chest again. I'm not trying to get compensation or anything, I just want you to have some laughs with my idioticy.

    tl;dr

    While doing tutorial collection I deleted one armor piece of it without equiping it, so now I have farmed a lot of low-level mobs and the container of said piece didn't dropped again, I'm such an idiot.

    submitted by /u/Commander_Edu
    [link] [comments]

    Any axe skin that looks suited for throwing (Fashion Advice)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Im a new player with a newly lvl 80 Ranger. Im trying to RP as this "Scout" with a play style that throws little protectiles like a throwing knife/shurikens (Double Axes) and then rushing in Close with Double Daggers(dont worry this is only for open world). The only thing im missing is a smokescale pet (in which i have to go tru Heart of Thorns or at least find someone who can TP me to the location) and a good skjn for an axe. Unsupringsingly most axe models are designed to be used as the standard battle axe where big bois chop monster's head off.

    Is there any Axe skin that looks small enough (but at least have a neat design) to look like it can be realistically thrown by a Fast boi? And if so how can i get it? Preferably the easy to get ones but if the small axe is hard to get just point me in their direction so i can do dat as my next quest.

    Thanks in Advance

    submitted by /u/lazzthethief
    [link] [comments]

    Visions of PAX East – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    All notable changes for Eternal Battleground

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Looking for Open World fun Build

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I mostly play meta raid builds, even in open world and it start to become... boring. So I started to make a fun minion master build for my necro and also took two open world builds from Metabattle for Engi (one Holo, one Scrapper).

    These builds are pretty fun to play in open world and wondered if there are similar (not necessarily high dmg, but fun to play) builds for other classes. I play every class except for Mesmer and Warrior.

    Would be nice if you could share your open world builds, if you have some.

    My Necro build: [&DQgCFTIlIjWbAKIADxN2AXABdwF2AIAAlQCVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=]

    Holo: [&DQMdOSYvOSkUARQBVxajADUWAABfAQAA+RISAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=]

    Scrapper: [&DQMdGSYvKz8UARQBrhKjACcTDhNfARMB+RISAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=]

    submitted by /u/Kiroho
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    What is the best solo / survivor of PVE or Dungeons in guild wars 2? I mean i made necromancer its cool nice leech and nice effects and boy u look like death it self when u get a staff... But still want to know one more class I got out with assasin but nope ye deal ton of dmg but still he die 4v1 or 5v1 same level ofc And i wnna try warrior but its u know juts sword and stuff nothing special about it... other games got it too Elementalist is fun to ply and hard to master too and got hell of dmg but... burst dmg not the kind of dmg that can safe ur life... So can someone hlp? Plz Tnx

    submitted by /u/95sina
    [link] [comments]

    GUILD HALL ARENA

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    I think Anet should apply the recent changes in the guild arena. If i want to try a build against my guildies i would like to do it with the right cd, dmg, etc

    submitted by /u/Viriath_
    [link] [comments]

    This game is great!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Side note: Posting from mobile so please forgive the layout...

    I've only been at this game for about a week now, first dedicated MMO on PC I've played that I'm putting my hours into. Currently going through the game as necromancer level 30 and I'm on the norn personal story (Holding off from using the booster) and having a great time; went with the priory order... whether it be completing map zones or joining in with group events, the player base in PvE is extremely helpful and kind. Had a rocky start with installing files from the client -repair didn't work but eventually using the server IP finished it in no time. The support team is really fast and able up fix my problems too, I've honestly have yet to find something I don't like in Gw2.

    However I've noticed that the closer I move towards level 80 the less I know about group playing, such as fractals, dungeons and dreaded PvP. I'm not asking for help with what endgame content is, but more specifically about team stuff. A lot of posts use many acronyms I'm not familiar with and many quick chat words that seem to make or break new players when with veterans, or worse: elitists. Does anyone know of a breakdown guide to "Guild Wars 2 Veteran Lingo" as I like to call it? Many thanks to all you guys!

    submitted by /u/Morphindeus
    [link] [comments]

    X gon give it to you at Shatterer

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Do you think they will ever let legendary's work account wide on templates?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Hey, i finished crafting a full set of legendary armor and legendary backpack for my necro and started working on the legendary trinket.

    Sometimes in fractals or raids they need a specific role like chrono tank or healbrand. I would love the idea to play multiple characters to fill all possible roles. But if i understand correctly if i want to use the legendary back on a healbrand i either need craft another one or i need to ruin all 5 of my equipment templates on necro.

    Do you guys think maybe in 1 year for example they will let legendary's work account wide on templates?

    submitted by /u/pavelsimut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment