• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Guild Wars new urgoz solo record (15min)

    Guild Wars new urgoz solo record (15min)


    new urgoz solo record (15min)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:12 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niWXZxhf2bA

    enjoy the goof

    urgoz players also welcome on the zogru discord https://discord.gg/gzZfVw5 where we do silly things and think we're gud maybe

    submitted by /u/itbitme
    [link] [comments]

    -1 health regeneration

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Hi everybody! I have a big noob question so please bear with me. I have a sword that I really want to use, it looks badass and the stats are amazing. Only downside is it takes 1 health off me at a steady pace constantly.

    Am I right in thinking this is no big deal? My group members told me I shouldn't really use it, but I'm a warrior and I have millions of health and, more importantly, hired monks to sort that shit out.

    Appreciate any opinions on the matter.

    submitted by /u/CliveMortimer
    [link] [comments]

    Molotov Rocktail Easy ZBounty Tomorrow

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Throwback Thursday anyone?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Jumping?! Swimming?! Oh the adventures we can now face https://i.imgur.com/uDNSF06.jpg

    submitted by /u/pidgeonimposter
    [link] [comments]

    Nicholas Sandford not accepting gifts?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    I just happened to see he was after Charr Carvings, and I have a bunch on one of my characters, so ran off to see him.

    But strangely he's just immediately saying the "Ending dialogue".

    Anyone else experienced this before?

    submitted by /u/TurquoiseLuck
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to the game after many years

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Haven't played this game since about 2009/2010. Glad to see that there is somewhat of a community that is still active (mostly in pre searing it looks like). Are there any active guilds? Would like to join one if possible. Currently working on prophecies and it would be nice to have a group to work with!

    submitted by /u/MattOrSomeShjt
    [link] [comments]

    Question - DoA Solo?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Hi there! I'm a new-ish player - I started getting really into the game about a year ago to fill in my Hall of Monuments for the rewards in GW2.
    I'm getting to a point where I can do some of the harder content with the 7 Hero BiP Melee Support build on my Dervish. I've started looking at the Speedclear Wiki and specifically at Domain of Anguish. All of the listed tactics require multiple players. Is there a viable way to solo it? And if there is, would it even be worth it if a group can do it much more quickly?

    submitted by /u/VlastDeservedBetter
    [link] [comments]

    Camera Problems

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:27 PM PST

    So I tried to play with one of my friends a while ago but I seem to have camera problems, every time i hold or click right click to move the camera around (free camera control maybe?) it just points straight down and spins quickly, I tried changing all my controls back to default, I've ran the game in administrative mode, tried to make sure i didn't have keys stuck on my keyboard in case of that somehow interfering. the next solution my friend suggested was just to re download the game again which i really don't want to do but may have to unless anyone else has had this type of problem.

    submitted by /u/kamedin
    [link] [comments]

    discord server?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    can't seem to find the discord server. can someone help? also it has price check right? (trying to find a substitute for the kamadan trade chat site that's down)

    submitted by /u/captainbrierly
    [link] [comments]

    Armor request!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Can someone post a pic of a (preferably male) Rit with full obby and chaos gloves? i want to see what it looks like before i drop the 75e on gloves! thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/kovaction
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment