• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Guild Wars My tattoo dedicated to this game

    Guild Wars My tattoo dedicated to this game


    My tattoo dedicated to this game

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Replay value in 2020

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:12 AM PST

    When deciding between 1 or 2

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Falsely parma banned

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:01 PM PST

    My gw1 account has been falsely perma banned some time in the last 24 hours for "botting or other 3rd party program", I've never botted or used any 3rd party program and my account has never been hacked, compromised, or shared with anyone.

    Has anyone else had this happen and did you manage to get your account back? I've opened a ticket with gw2 support explaining it but I don't know if that will go anywhere.

    submitted by /u/bapmybepis
    [link] [comments]

    Details of a weird code 045 ban

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Like many other users here, I woke up to a permanent ban for "botting / third party" today. Adding my details, in case it helps someone figure out wtf is going on:

    >8 months ago:

    • Ran Toolbox
    • Ran Multilaunch
    • Connected to the game through a VPN

    Past 2 months:

    • Ran GWDressUp
    • Used AHK to auto-click party points & alcohol

    Past few days:

    • Played on two accounts in the same party, using two computers

    I don't plan to continue playing even if my support ticket sees human eyes & my account is restored, but it would be nice to at least give my things away, transfer guild leadership, and have the account available for nostalgia revisits. Character name "S La M", in case someone can look into it. Good luck to those sticking around.

    submitted by /u/RabidRussian
    [link] [comments]

    Is it strange to wish the return of the bots?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Apparently lot of bots got banned like 2 days before i get back in the game, so, right now, Jade Quarry is unplayable, even when the zaishen combat mission is up. I used to have a lot of fun in that mode, but now it tooks around 30 mins to get into 1 game, and play alone. No teammates moving, no opponents. And that massively lower the points u get in the game. It is so annoying, i know bots shouldn't be used, but if they keep a game mode active and playable...

    submitted by /u/AkromaOne
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about armor

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I'm thinking about getting the ancient armor for my female ranger, but I noticed on the wiki in one of the gallery images that the butt clips through the coat a little bit. Has anyone gotten this armor and noticed it and is it a hugely distracting issue?

    submitted by /u/SugarBum33
    [link] [comments]

    Prophecies v Factions

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:56 AM PST

    Hi all ... another nobbie question, if I may.

    I love GW but I don't love Prophecies.

    I was advised to start in Factions, so I could build Hero characters, since the Henchmen can't be adjusted in any way, and then come back and do Prophecies later (which I would in fact like to do). This implies I would be able to import Heroes from Factions into Prophecies? In fact, I have seen this on You Tube, but not how to do it.

    If this is so, would I have to finish the Factions campaign before I go to Prophecies, and how does this work? Any downsides to this idea?

    Any advice appreciated, as always :-)

    submitted by /u/swirleysun
    [link] [comments]

    Deep Multi box

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:36 PM PST

    I have redone my layout so yall can maybe better see what I am doing on each account.

    Cheers :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Pd_5ny_4c

    submitted by /u/mwalker0990
    [link] [comments]

    Just two Headless Necromancers In GTOB

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:35 PM PST

    GWx2 problems

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Hi,

    I'm having a problem running GWx2 v4.1, when I click to start it only launches one game client. I think the problem is that paths have changed, but i can't find a way to reset the paths GWx2 uses. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Awakeruad
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player hero team question

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Hi, coming back to the game! Last played a few years ago and am planning to come back and keep working on vanquishing/HM missions. The 7 hero setup I used back then with a endurance axe warrior main was called "7 hero player support" with a now-non functional link to pvx. It was: N/Rt curses resto, N/Mo minion bomber prot, Me/P domination, Me/Rt domination, Rit Sos, Mo/P Smite monk. I guess its outdated now that I cant find it on wiki? I dont have Rei Zi or mercenaries so what 7 hero team should I move to with warrior main for vanquishing / HM missions?

    BiP melee support or RoJWay or something else?

    submitted by /u/Serrated-X
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment