• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Guild Wars The Ministry has arrived.

    Guild Wars The Ministry has arrived.


    The Ministry has arrived.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    The Ministry has arrived.

    Hi all, Ministry of Purity here!

    I have decided to create a very fun challenge for myself in this amazing game! I created a group of all Elite Ministry heroes that can only run builds ran by the Ministry. I plan on documenting over a long period of time my accomplishments with this group! My overall goal is to get GWAMM, but this will take a long time as I will have to test many builds, and cater to every zone in order for this to work, especially in HM.

    At first this was a joke that I thought would never come into fruition, but it is now the most fun thing I've done in this game in recent years. After years of meta builds, helping people with my para Lady Miina, giving away all of wealth to newcomers; I decided it was time to do something fun for myself!

    Rules for this challenge:

    1. I can run any build I want on my character only.
    2. Pcons are allowed.
    3. Interchanging of heroes whenever needed. (i.e., change merc heroes to any profession needed to progress)
    4. Monster skills (used by Ministry) can only be replaced by Res Signet or a skill similar to it.
    5. If build does not have Monster skill, I can change 1 skill out for a Res Signet.
    6. (Edit rule) Heroes required for use in Elona can run any build...they are not worthy of Ministry builds.
    7. Have fun!

    Here are some photos of the Ministry, as well as them purging Cantha of filth.

    The Ministry arriving outside of Kaineng.

    Ridding the world of this filth.

    UPDATE!!

    I am on orders to purge the lands of Elona. I found a fellow Canthan during my travels, I felt bad for him, so I let him join me.

    Helping this puny warrior save some sunspears.

    All these sunspear can do is Orison of Healing...what filth.

    These Kournan posts are pathetic, the shit on the bottom of my shoes does more harm.

    Delivered...all this grunt work just to strike down Varesh...

    Helping this half-man half-horse creature kill some Kournan scum. Met a \"Taskmaster Suli\" who is a disgrace to dervish everywhere.

    You call this a castle? The Kournan inside were eager to die.

    They call these demons? My Miniature Minister Reiko is scarier than these guys.

    submitted by /u/Ministry_of_Purity
    [link] [comments]

    New Update on my GW inspired game #2 - Video

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:56 AM PST

    code found in latest GW Crash

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Code of GW Crash (Recent) sending to u/DrStephenCW

    its related to terrain from what I see in the line

    submitted by /u/Bears_Darius
    [link] [comments]

    Should i play mesmer, rit, or something else?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:31 PM PST

    I'm getting back into GW after a hiatus. In the past I've mostly played warrior and then I played assassin.

    I was thinking of playing either mesmer or rituatlist. I'll probably be playing with heroes. Are those classes viable with heroes? I remember reading once that heroes can play better as mesmer or rit than you could ever hope to as a human player, but I don't know if there is any truth to that.

    What would be the big selling point of playing mesmer or ritualist?

    Thanks for any insight!

    submitted by /u/femto97
    [link] [comments]

    Level Modify Option for replay value idea?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    The goal in guild wars 1 was never to care later on about levels, but level pace differences do impact much of the realism of gameplay. Should one want to take 4 of the major professions through old ascalon (which is already rewritten to say it is essentially faked) one cannot expect to not steamroll through or 4 man HM it. As their is no active dev, it likely wouldn't happen, but to me it doesn't seem like much of a stretch with the modified timelines already occurring (WIK WoC and such) to not be allowed to select a level to play early game cross continent material. Also, it seems like it would add a bit of a new challenge to see what is the minimal level to complete certain tasks without as many man hours wasted on play compared to theorycraft (the early boon of many in the game).

    Is this one step away from changing skills or private server stuff? Maybe, but I don't disagree with those options either.

    submitted by /u/guildwarsidea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment