• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Guild Wars I feel we fit in this

    Guild Wars I feel we fit in this


    I feel we fit in this

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Prophecy Warrior build

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Hello, I just finished normal mode campaign for the first time, I like to play with the sword and shield any good build? lvl 20 and new player

    submitted by /u/willyamacaroni
    [link] [comments]

    Help deciding a new class

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:29 PM PST

    So i'm actually playing a dervish, and having some fun with it, but i would like to have a caster class, and i can't decide between a monk, a mesmer, or a necromancer. Which one is the most useful for endgame content right now?

    submitted by /u/AkromaOne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment