• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 Rewards :-)

    Guild Wars 2 Rewards :-)


    Rewards :-)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    So a Blurg is a Quaggan...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:12 PM PST

    Please reenable banners in Instanced content and leave them disabled in open world and competitive gamemodes for the time being.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:27 AM PST

    Arenanet can disable certain items and traits per gamemode and per instance, why didn't they do this for the 5 banner utilities? It's a much better fix.

    All instanced PvE content runs Banners, Dungeons, Raids, and Fractals. They're very hurt by taking this current approach ArenaNet did, however PvP, Open-World, and WvW aren't changed nearly at all.

    edit: i understand its easy to say "if they can they would've" but I think they overlooked it, knowing that they can do very specific gamemode restrictions for other cases.

    submitted by /u/Grimjack8130
    [link] [comments]

    Stolen from classic wow sub, but applicable here as well. Shitty post generator

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Temporarily Disabled: Warrior Banner Skills

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:21 PM PST

    new emote bug taken to new heights

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:06 PM PST

    Low effort Meta meme

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:02 AM PST

    New "Dhuum Machine gun"

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Thank you Anet for disabling Warriorbanners.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    And paralazing the entire warrior PvE Community.

    submitted by /u/VanGherwen
    [link] [comments]

    Australian looking to picck this game up? Is it good?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:06 AM PST

    Hey

    So im looking for a new MMO to play - WOW and the other common MMO's arent really appealing to me.

    So, is this game worth picking up? and im from Australia, does anyone know where I can find other Australians to play with? Like a guild or clan Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CaraIsBae
    [link] [comments]

    pvp season ending hour

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    imgur

    I see on official website the season ends on 23 december, in the pvp browser it says 24 december 02:00. Is this hour the server time? Local time?

    submitted by /u/Nornnio
    [link] [comments]

    Asura Elementalist Gear-set help

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'll start this by saying I'm VERYYYY new to GW2 and I don't know anything story/meta/customization mechanics at all. In short, I used a birthday gift xp boost from when I made this character ~1-2 years ago, and it bumped me to level 20. But my items didn't scale and now my "effective" level says 10. I'm continuing the story Im on but its giving me level 10-11 type loot. So I'm afraid that I'm gonna be stuck in this 10 level deficiency hole all the way until 80 if all I want to do is PvE lol (I might dab into pvp towards the latter levels). Do any of you have advice on what steps to take to quickly make my gear on par with my character level?

    Your time is greatly appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Proverbs147
    [link] [comments]

    GIVEAWAY!!! Guild Wars 2: Toy Mini Eye DLC

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Client keeps losing connection to server

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:35 AM PST

    For most of the day today I either get ping spikes up to 3000ms or get disconnected from the server altogether after a couple of minutes. Is Guild Wars having a problem or is my ISP having a problem with Guild Wars? I'm in EU.

    submitted by /u/dotmariusz
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Arah Path 3 [12:00]

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:09 AM PST

    Elementalist guide

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:40 PM PST

    I've written an Elementalist guide on the official forums, cross-posting it here for those who don't read the official forums =)

    Comments welcome.

    submitted by /u/Jeydra
    [link] [comments]

    As boon support chrono in raids in fights with focus, should I use heal signet to for the shield phantasm or focus phantasm

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:26 AM PST

    WvW Guardian - Core Power Diviner

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:03 AM PST

    Do I need to finish the personal story to start PoF?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    Hey! Quit playing when PoF launched because my PC couldn't run those maps very well. Now I have a nice new PC and I'm getting PoF this weekend. Got a lv80 ready to go, central tyria finished and HoT finished. But I just started a new Revenant because I never tried it before, and to get familiar with the game again, leveling up manually. Wondering if I need to do all the main story missions in order to start PoF, or if I'm lv80, I can just start the story when I buy it?

    submitted by /u/syntheticgeneration
    [link] [comments]

    Best Combo For Duo

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:39 PM PST

    Hey fellas, I posted around a month ago and I've been following all the advises and tips I got, I now have a level 80 reaper necro which I'm terrible at lol (tbf I got the elite specialization just a couple of days ago and haven't play anough to learn the rotations).ñ but I'll start a new class since I got a good friend that will start playing in a couple of days.

    I know you can pretty much solo open world with whatever but I was wondering what would be the best 2 clases combination that we could use into later stages or the game like fractals expansions, etc., and open world while leveling (I was thinking going something full tank and my friend to dps or heal/dps)

    That leads me to some other questions: What's the best full tank class in the game? Since I'll have someone to dps, can I go full tank from the start? Which stats should I focus on? If we choose the same raze, can we do our personal stories together? How does that work.

    submitted by /u/Oineuz
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to farm Leystone Armor Box in storymode with one, the same, character?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:11 AM PST

    I have only one lvl 80 character, and already finished the storyline up to the very end of HoT. I would really like to acquire the remaining 4 pieces of the Leystone Armor set.

    Is it possible by just doing the Hearts and Minds mission 4 more times again? But all with the same character?

    (I really don't want to boost my lower-level characters just because of the armor set, so if farming with the same character isn't possible, I'll accept my faith of having to do events to later buy the remaining pieces from vendor)

    submitted by /u/grey_anonym
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else feel that the game is absolutely ruined by the B-team?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:53 AM PST

    A good horror vibe shouldn't be interrupted by Rytlock whinging about how people (rightly) don't trust his tactical acumen. Or Brahm needing the commander's emotional support. These characters keep popping up and I can't stand them, I honestly can't stand them. I want to play the new map, but these "adults" who are supposed to have the world on their backs just keep generating so much drama I just can't stand it anymore!

    There is no reason to tolerate these characters from an in-universe perspective. They range from aggravating to an active liability. Out of universe- I never even met them! The first introduction is literally a flashback cutscene! I know nothing about these characters outside of the constant drama. I actually find myself disliking them because they're so non-optional. Which is crazy because the last thing anyone should be putting in an exploration-focused game is a tether.

    submitted by /u/Chives_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment