• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Guild Wars How were you're feelings when you went into this for the first time?

    Guild Wars How were you're feelings when you went into this for the first time?


    How were you're feelings when you went into this for the first time?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:03 PM PST

    Looking at you Olias...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:26 PM PST

    Found this in Joko's Domain

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:06 PM PST

    Could use some help to find sheet music for the Guild Wars soundtrack for Piano

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:32 PM PST

    I've decided to buy a piano after not playing for about 15 years, and while I wait that it arrives I'm looking forb sheet music for the Guild Wars soundtrack.

    I found this https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/27w9qb/guild_wars_piano_sheet_music/

    And while it covers my favourite song (Eye of the storm) there is still so many beautiful songs to the OST.

    Unfortunately I'm bad at arranging and transcribing or I'd do it myself.

    So if anyone has some info please help me out. My Google search has not been that fruitful yet, but I will continue to look for it.

    submitted by /u/captain_charisma14
    [link] [comments]

    Able to respec to new classes or have to remake new character with each expansion?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:24 AM PST

    What class to play?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Long story short, I played GW for a majority of my childhood. From 4th grade through my freshman year of college GW was a staple among my gaming days. As I've been removed from Gw for a few years now I've sparked interest in a fresh play through. With that being said I'm not sure what classes are nerfed to the ground currently. I've always been interested in playing pure damage classes, I'm curious as to how Rangers, Warriors, Ele, Derv, Sin, etc fair in the current game? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Wrench3d
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for active fun guild

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    like title but i'm a returning player looking for a guild that does some kind of event daily or so it can be anything PvP, AB, HA, GvG, Deep, Urgoz, FoW, literally looking for any large group doing stuff regularly.

    submitted by /u/-SC-Dan0
    [link] [comments]

    Vizunah Square (Local Quarter) Ferry

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Hello everyone. Was wondering if anyone here with a Cantha born character could ferry me into Vizunah Square (Local Quarter)? After the completion of the quest "mayhem in the market" I'd be teleported into the Local Quarter with you. Just scraping up Cantha for cartographer and every piece helps. Was posting in Kamadan for a ferry and no one was replying so I figured this is the next best place to ask.

    submitted by /u/xFeaRsD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment