• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 The Commander And Needs

    Guild Wars 2 The Commander And Needs


    The Commander And Needs

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:19 PM PST

    K-drama Cosplay - Joseon Era Female Warrior

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:10 AM PST

    Shout out to [LWRP] for entertaining me with your role play skills!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Was in the process of gathering materials when I noticed a fair bit of emotes in Jora's Keep. There was a group of about 8 players publicly role playing, and interacting with people on the map. It kind of brought some life to a game that can be pretty quiet outside of events. Cheers Living World Role Play guild for the entertainment.

    submitted by /u/grifflyman
    [link] [comments]

    My current situation regarding Jormag

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:39 AM PST

    Man flies over map border and falls

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:49 AM PST

    [DRFT] - Wintersday Prix Teaser

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:33 PM PST

    After getting the thoughts from community, I finished my batman and made an action packed comic for all ages

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:48 PM PST

    Here it is! The first issue! Soon to be an entire anthology series about the world's greatest super hero!

    https://imgur.com/a/crPnRt4

    Update: my publisher said no more of these comics, because focus group feedback was supposedly confused about "mixed messages" in regards to themes about micro transactions. Fuckin tool, no appreciation for master class fucking fiction.

    submitted by /u/FreedomPanic
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been any official statement on the EU lag situation?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    I've been playing the game for years and have never experienced the intense lag that I've been getting periodically the last short while. Playing PoF bounties last night (if that matters), I was getting huge spikes and rubber banding all evening.

    I know these sorts of things have been posted frequently the last month or so. Has there been any official comment by Anet?

    submitted by /u/davidchanger
    [link] [comments]

    The cold will never bother you anymore with this new Winter Monarch Cape! Follow us and retweet to enter: We will pick 5 winners at random tomorrow at 11 am CET (2:00 am PST) #FrozenNoMore #GuildWars2

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    Bjora Marches Frost Mechanic

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:53 PM PST

    It's too lenient. The only time I even glance at my stacks is when I'm flying or gliding because if I go down up there I fall to my death. Otherwise it's just an annoying thing clogging up the screen. I think it should defeat people instead of down them.

    submitted by /u/Ovark7
    [link] [comments]

    Alot of visual bugs happening lately. Anyone else got some shots?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:00 AM PST

    https://gyazo.com/42c271c97ffec94f440b97a166e3508c

    Randomly froze mid air, thought it looked cool xD

    submitted by /u/sugar__sugar
    [link] [comments]

    So some of you have requested pictures of massive banners spam..

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:50 AM PST

    So some of you have requested pictures of massive banners spam..

    LA Aerodrome 2019

    LA Aerodrome 2019

    Now you know why they were forced to disable banners from warriors 😂

    A friend of mine sent me these pictures. Enjoy it folks.

    submitted by /u/moxceo
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplay instance

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:16 AM PST

    Hi. I know there's a thread on official forums with QoL suggestions but I believe this subreddit is more active thus I'm posting here.

    We've been getting some QoL changes lately including weapon hide toggle. Could we - RPers - also get a "Roleplay Mode" toggle? I imagine it would work just like mentor mode but without icon floating above our heads. After switching it on we'd be offered to move to "roleplay version of this map" just like we are offered to move to more populated instance (volunteer buff).

    This could help bringing random RP back. Currently it's almost impossible because of MegaServer tihing.

    EDIT: If you have nothing to say that would contribute to the topic of this thread, just don't do it.

    submitted by /u/Traderrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the s/p thief build sindrenner is running?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:04 AM PST

    I'd ask on stream but he's EU and timey wimey shit happens. I really am tired of playing condi aids. Traits in GW2 are make or break when it comes to pvp so before anyone talks shit about me having to follow a meta build... I just wanna do physical melee again!

    submitted by /u/2inchesrockhard
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Crafting Precursor

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    I started crafting the Tooth of Frostfang quite awhile ago. I never finished and just came back to it today but I am unable to recraft the Jars required for first part of the journey (where you have to use the jars after defeating certain world bosses). It basically says I can only craft them once per account, but I guess I already destroyed them.

    Anyone else encountered this problem and have a solution?

    submitted by /u/Ricefort
    [link] [comments]

    Asura Patiently Waiting For Winter Festival To Begin!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:54 PM PST

    Returning noobie to GW2

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Hey all!

    So ive heard all good info about guild wars these days and i would like to get into it but i have no idea where to start and most ytube vids are from 3 years ago.

    So i havent played gw2 story to the end (shameless iknow) i bought 2 boost way way back when i first tried guildwars so now i have 2 lvl 80 1 Necromancer and 1 Revenant. So im asking for a guide on how to proceed from there. What are good to play and what should i do to start. Coming from wow retail and logged in today and im completely lost on what to do. Any tips or points to the right direction is appreciated

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Datguyslam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment