• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Guild Wars 0min01sec Unwaking Water

    Guild Wars 0min01sec Unwaking Water


    0min01sec Unwaking Water

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    To the dev that did the most recent update..

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:24 PM PST

    Can you please revert these god awful changes? This has done more harm than good. Kamadan is a lag fest where you can't even log into chars located there. You cannot open mini-map in any underground areas like the deep outpost and more. The game is even more laggy after this update. Pretty sure this all roots from the compiler change. Why bother to change it? Can anyone explain the benefits or urgency to do so for me? Just revert the recent changes so the game can go back to running half decent

    submitted by /u/WayfareAndWanderlust
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking About Coming Back w/ My Wife

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:43 AM PST

    BACKSTORY: I played Guild Wars religiously back in 2010 but haven't touched it in almost a decade. My wife and I have been playing WoW Classic but the grind seems to be getting in the way of her having fun because we have hit level 35 and questing just isn't all that entertaining for either of us. Playing an MMO together has really strengthened our marriage because it has given us something to do together which we both enjoy aside from our usual routine (it's not like we had issues before, but it is something new we do together which we both have fun with).

    TLDR: My wife and I are bored with WoW Classic and I am thinking about trying to get us to switch to Guild Wars.

    QUESTIONS: My questions for you all are...

    1. Do you think switching her over to Guild Wars would be a good solution for our boredom with the WoW Classic grind?

    2. Is the game active enough to come back to and still have fun?

    3. If it is active, are there any Guilds looking to add two new members to their ranks?

    Responses are greatly appreciated! Even if you don't respond, if have made it this far into my post Happy New Year 😄

    submitted by /u/jacobmcclinton
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming Game- Stay tuned for more!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:16 PM PST

    Screenshots- https://imgur.com/a/cogtEwJ

    Gif of movement and then a PBAoE Spell- https://gfycat.com/jollyflickeringgreathornedowl

    Gif of a click-to-place AoE Spell- https://gfycat.com/lonelyleanabyssiniancat

    submitted by /u/Gildwors
    [link] [comments]

    game crashing when pressing M to change maps

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:03 PM PST

    dont know why but in pve every time i try and change maps i get error screen and game crashes i even tried to delete the game and reinstall it but still the same thing it all started after the last update.

    anyone else getting the same issue?

    submitted by /u/FLASUS
    [link] [comments]

    Server issues Dec. 28 2019

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    Anyone else have any issues getting on? I can log on and see character selection but load screen never loads. Takes a mins and error wants to send to arenanet

    submitted by /u/FoR_ThE_lolZ_oFiT
    [link] [comments]

    How old player came back can do endgame content?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:17 PM PST

    Hi

    I've played this game a little way before guild wars 2 came back, and recently I wanted to play more with it. Surprisingly this game still have big population, but I guess you need to know how to move around it. I wanted to do some endgame parts of that game, like DoA, or Urgoz. And it's not as simple as go to location lfg and wait for party. How should I approach that part of the game, so I can experience it, and have fun with other players?

    submitted by /u/Pitrex111
    [link] [comments]

    UWSC T1

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:14 AM PST

    Hello!

    I started playing uwsc as t1 about 2 months ago. Never did uwsc before, but i wanted to start as t1 for some random reason. Anyways, I had trouble with the meta t1 build, sometimes I cleared everything and did solo Q in about 11min usually. But if I made just one small error, everything went to shit. I happened to cross over a Swag Walk build found on youtube which I saw very fun to do, so I started using that build, and as it happens, I never fail anymore, and I finish Solo Q in about 12-13min everytime, it feels smooth, easier and more relaxing. However... i keep getting flamed about using that build, "noob, that is so 2012 build", "what is that build? Isn't it from like 2015 or something?" Etc. You got the point.

    What do you guys think? Are you guys also using this build and whats your opinion? Since i really like using it and doesn't feel as stressful as the meta build.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Le-Bangs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment