• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Guild Wars You know all is right in the world when doom box is making Gw1 content again.

    Guild Wars You know all is right in the world when doom box is making Gw1 content again.


    You know all is right in the world when doom box is making Gw1 content again.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:23 AM PST

    title.

    submitted by /u/MyKatana
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Farming - Elite Ritualist Tomes *EASY*

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    Looking for an active guild

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:15 AM PST

    I started playing again recently and I would like to join an active guild, unfortunately my old pal guild leader quit many years ago, I'm sure a lot of you can relate. I focus a lot on pre searing but it is not where I'm stagnating indefinitely. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/pocketfrisbee
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to force a Rt Hero to give me splinter weapon automatically?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:36 PM PST

    Hi. I've been lurking a lot here recently and I was just wondering if I can force my Razah to automatically throw splinter weapons at me. Dunkoro knows what's up and already spams "Judge's insight" but it doesn't seem to be the case with Splinter Weapon sadly :/

    submitted by /u/IAlwaysWannaCry
    [link] [comments]

    13 hp monk

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:08 AM PST

    has anyone maybe focus?

    submitted by /u/SoulSinGG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment