• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Guild Wars My game is glitching and it’s driving me NUTS

    Guild Wars My game is glitching and it’s driving me NUTS


    My game is glitching and it’s driving me NUTS

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:14 PM PST

    So when I start up the game to the character page you see all the boxes with info flickering. As you double click your character to begin play thenI get thick black lines moving up the screen. Once I'm in game the flicking is happing again and delayed speech and actions in the game. No other game I have does this. My internet is secure. I'm wondering if I have to uninstall and try again? Any help!? I'm on a HP all in one computer with all the latest updates

    submitted by /u/Wondering_Oregon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment