• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Guild Wars F

    Guild Wars F


    F

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:42 PM PST

    Ferndale

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:18 AM PST

    Necro summoner build

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:47 PM PST

    Hi all.

    Back when i originally played gw i had a build, i think a necro build. I loved played it. It was very op. I seem to remember that i found it on a website that was like a database of builds. Very easily searchable. On that database i found a summoner and maybe reanimator build. It relied on raising dead enemies to fight and i remember i would be surrounded by my summons and would often not even be hit.

    Does anyone know the build database I'm talling about. Does anyone know the build I'm talking about? I have looking through the subreddit and couldnt find it. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Fun_For_Guill
    [link] [comments]

    New-ish but fully noob player, how do I tell which items are worth keeping?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:25 PM PST

    I've been playing this game on and off for about a year but I feel like I never know what to do with drops and my storage is always full - is there a guide anywhere for what to keep or trade, what to salvage, and what to sell to merchants?

    submitted by /u/DeltaDawn37
    [link] [comments]

    Giveaway Raffle Video - 100 Ectos to 5 Winners

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Build for casual player.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Hey, I havent play this game for like 8-10 years, I want to replay campaigns, what noob friendly builds do You recommend?

    submitted by /u/OldFloyd
    [link] [comments]

    Dervish VoS vs Pious Renewal

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:48 AM PST

    Obviously, Vow of Strength is the superior build but does it get beaten by Pious Renewal in any scenario? I take it PR might have stronger single target dps? Is PR better anywhere?

    submitted by /u/akkahu_albar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment