• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Guild Wars Birthday Presents

    Guild Wars Birthday Presents


    Birthday Presents

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:53 AM PST

    Anyone want to buy 4x 2nd-6th year and 7x 7th year presents? I figured I'd sell those that are tradeable, since I have 39 more vouchers stacked up that I need to open myself 🙈

    submitted by /u/Qcaalton
    [link] [comments]

    2 minute Zaishen mission today

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:40 AM PST

    LFG

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:38 PM PST

    Looking for an active guild. I do spend most of my time on gw2 but as someone who's been around since Prophecies, I just can't leave gw1 behind. So yeah, looking for a friendly, helpful, and active guild.

    submitted by /u/chuggingrootbeer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment