• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Guild Wars account stolen and linked to anet

    Guild Wars account stolen and linked to anet


    account stolen and linked to anet

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:04 AM PST

    Hey /r/guildwars! I hope you can help me. I came to the idea of playing Guild wars again. I probably have not played it like 10 years. Startet right in 2005 at the release and played like till 2009. Was pretty active with ~5000h on the clock. Played a lot of tomb/ha and gvg. Even made it to 10 in the guild ladder back then. I would really like to get the feeling of holding the hall again or running though that uw, even if I know it won't be same anymore.

    Now the problem is the following:

    I tried to log in. Had not linked my gw account to arenanet afaik. So had to go to restore password. Entered my mail, entered my serial (lucky I still have them laying around), entered a character name I'm sure i had (my first one). And: Failure!

    Tried another character, another key (factions). Still not working.

    Seems like my account has been stolen/characters deleted.

    So sure I contacted the support, they told me, that they want to know my anet account, also the email for my anet account (that is not the one I had originaly registered) So my account not only seems to be stolen, but also linked to anet/maybe gw2.

    Has anyone of you expirenced this before? Is there a chance to get it back even though its been linked to some elses anet account?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/peetftw
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    So i recently got back into GW after almost 14 years ago. I played the game religiously for about 3 years and havent touched it ever sense. I just logged in and found my SS necro, E/ME, r/ME, and W/MO also had a 55 monk i deleted. So my question is what is the content everyone is doing? I started a fresh A/Me just to relearn the game and I am having a blast but i want to know what kind of things i should be going after now? back when i played it was FOW or UW(i cant remember if thats what it was called). Just looking for some tips after all these years. I dont remember shit.

    submitted by /u/Slag1sh
    [link] [comments]

    Scythe Assassins

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Hey,

    Was curious if an A/D using a scythe is viable to do 100% story completion. It was a build I always wanted to play and I knew they changed scythe abilities way back in the day so was curious if it were still viable.

    Thanks! <3

    submitted by /u/CerealLord
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment