• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Guild Wars I miss this game so much

    Guild Wars I miss this game so much


    I miss this game so much

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    (Mainly the pvp) I loved the guild wars, arenas, IWAY, Ranger Spikes random groups to farm fame...my highlight was when my guild won vs peace and harmony and we were broadcasted in the guildwars-tv thingy for 30 minutes 😂 good times! And btw guild wars 2 was the biggest disappointement for me in terms of expectations in a game, I played it on day one for a couple of hours and never ever touched it again. If they would have simply improved gw1 on thw backend and maybe newer graphics and sold it as a full price, I would have been the happiest chappy arround. Maybe one day I get my remake and can have great fun with my monk/messmer healer in the arena again.

    submitted by /u/Master_X_
    [link] [comments]

    Are these stats good for end-game dagger? If not, what should be stats instead? Thanks!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Falaharn%27s_Split_Chakrams

    Slashing damage: 7-17 (Requires 9 Dagger Mastery)Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)Lengthens Dazed duration on foes by 33% (Stacking)Health +30

    submitted by /u/rossettacube
    [link] [comments]

    Having to remember a character name to access your account is annoying...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    I realise it's supposed to be an extra layer of security, but man is it inconvenient and pretty ineffective. Character names can be very public knowledge and very rarely change. Not many people are going to change the name of their first GW main that they've been using for over a decade, so for many accounts this information isn't going to be a barrier whatsoever. Many want their character to be recognised, and changing their name often is counter to that. Plus, unless you change all of your character names often, then the one you change the least becomes the weakest link in the security.

    The most annoying part is where you have access to your GW2 account which is linked to your GW1 account, therefore you have your username, password, 2 factor authentication and SMS, but if you forget the name of the one character you have, you're locked out until support can help... that's my situation right now.

    6 months ago I bought GW1 again and activated it on my GW2 account. I made a character and played for a few days, then life got in the way and I stopped playing. Fast forward to today and I have a nice new PC and wanted to play GW1 again. But now I can't remember my one character's name and I refreshed my old laptop so I can't even look at the client I last logged into for that information.

    I wish we were given 2 options here:

    1) the ability to disable this security feature.

    2) a list of our character's names in our GW2 account's information page.

    It baffles me that I have so much information on my account and am able to play GW2 with no issues, but because I've forgotten some public information, I'm unable to play GW1.

    submitted by /u/SouthPepper
    [link] [comments]

    Raptor Farm Outside Rata Sum

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Halloween is just around the corner and I wanted to get the Warrior/Necro build people used to use to farm Raptors.

    Would like to have a couple characters ready to farm different areas and this one is nostalgic for me and would love to get the old build for it.

    Also if anyone knows a better site for builds that would be great. PvXWiki doesn't seem to have a any builds I want.

    submitted by /u/06GTOGuy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment