• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    Guild Wars But Moooom, it doesn't give a Bonus HoM reward point!

    Guild Wars But Moooom, it doesn't give a Bonus HoM reward point!


    But Moooom, it doesn't give a Bonus HoM reward point!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    Questions: About Returning to GW1

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    I got hit by the nostalgia bug and would like to experience the world of GW1 again, but I have a few questions.

    1. Can I still use my original boxed edition to install and play the game?

    2. What's the population like these day?

    3. Will my old characters still be there? (Haven't played since 2010)

    submitted by /u/GigaBomb84
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Abaddon. Kept me up at night

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Question: What towns are decorated for Halloween?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:33 PM PDT

    I know there is Lions Arch and Kamadan but is there anywhere else?

    submitted by /u/BruceofSteel
    [link] [comments]

    Why the design choice of Necro males?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    The Necro females look like normal human beings. But necro males? Idk what they are but it's not healthy.

    submitted by /u/DefiantLemur
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween for Speedclearers

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    is there anything worth having except Mobstoppers if you are playing Speedclears? I don't want to miss anything and wait a year to catch it.

    submitted by /u/Maskwer
    [link] [comments]

    Bill Freist ?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    Anyone know where he landed? I figure any game he joined is worth a look ...

    submitted by /u/junebug36
    [link] [comments]

    Best looking male sin armor and daggers

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    Show off your best looking armor sets and best looking daggers according to you.

    submitted by /u/Ftdffdfdrdd
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for rare and unique miniatures.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    First off, apologies, I'm sure y'all get posts like this a lot and for formatting since I'm on mobile.

    I'm looking for any player who has a rare and a unique miniature for sale/trade. I only need 2 more HoM points and pretty far from earning more. I'm also curious as to what players expect/ask for price-wise on rare and unique minis?

    submitted by /u/KM_Zan
    [link] [comments]

    Icy dragon swords

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Today I farmed Icy dragon swords in the Mineral Springs to get a caster sword for my mesmer. I only got two Icy dragon swords with r9 15^50. Is this the only availible old school modification for icy dragon swords?

    submitted by /u/HeideNight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment