• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 This will fit here to

    Guild Wars 2 This will fit here to


    This will fit here to

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    Turns out shoulder-pieces can affect your one-handed weapons...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    And they said dungeons are dead content.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    New Overlay/App: GW2Clipboard

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    Hey guys

    It looks like a few people have been working on apps for build storage - here is mine:

    https://imgur.com/a/GctMwVx

    The code can be found at:

    https://github.com/maklorgw2/gw2clipboard

    This app is built around the idea of accessing context-specific data:

    • build codes
    • text to help command events, provide strats etc

    It knows (via the open Mumble API):

    • What profession you are playing
    • What game mode you are playing (each map is assigned a game-mode)
    • What map you are on
    • If you have your commander tag on

    Based on this information you can tag builds/text so that you only see relevant things (which you can override using the No Filter option).

    It uses hot keys so can open and navigate the overlay and copy text to the clipboard in-game without having to the use the mouse.

    Once anything is selected in the overlay it get copied automatically to the clipboard.

    Please give it a try, it's still in beta and needs a few more releases to clean some stuff up.

    I hope you find it useful.

    Mak

    submitted by /u/MaklorGW2
    [link] [comments]

    Free Icebrood saga hero bundle codes.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/BI3KHbK

    There's a promotion going on at Quiznos where you get a code for some in game loot and a code for $10 off Path of fire expansion. I myself don't play Guild wars so I'm not sure if the loot is cool or not, but as a gamer I felt the need to offer this subreddit some codes. If I see there is more of a demand for these I can post some more or you can message me for one I suppose. Hope everyone is having a good day.

    EDIT: If anyone is seeing this post a bit late you can sent me a message for a code, no guarantee on how fast I'll send it, but I will check Reddit every once in a while. :)

    submitted by /u/Tessellnation
    [link] [comments]

    So... what mystic forge recipes have been unlocked after that MF event in LA?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    I guess we unlocked something, or at least description said something about unlocking recipes. I got nothing after the event, not even an info about completing anything (I donated some karma to it).

    submitted by /u/brainiac141
    [link] [comments]

    Is raiding dead? Na server

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:44 PM PDT

    6 months or 8 months ago before I quit. I get into raiding so much, this is when I first started raiding. And got up to 190 LI and even killed dhum. But after coming back, there's barely any raid going on? I'm planning on making legendary armor and I'm 1 off on the collection for the first part.

    I don't see any Pug LFG this days. What happen to the community?

    EDIT: I will find the Discord that all people talk about... But God damn Raiding is already hard to get into and now we have this freaking secret Discord where you actually need to find and join out of game to get into it. Not mentioning the LI or KP to even get some recognition. If I didn't ask here Im just here thinking LFG raiding finder is just dead. Ty for info but this is really another fck up thing community is doing to Pug raiding. I'll try joining multiple raiding discord

    submitted by /u/SheepPoop
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    Hello guys i'm a relatively new player..I main Chrono and I would like to meet new people to do things together..my Char's name is DeSyBaNaNa.5639 Add me:D Sorry for the inconvenience..I'm EU:D

    submitted by /u/Thesilas1999
    [link] [comments]

    T6 material farm?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Hey I want to make my first legendary and was wondering if there's like a place you can farm T6 mats? I know you can farm for gold and buy or make from T5 them but was hoping there was a different way

    submitted by /u/KuroKumoCosplay
    [link] [comments]

    Build templates. Clicks saved.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Secret areas in Dragon's Stand

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    I was running around in Dragon's Stand and found an opening that let me get out of bounds and explore some hidden areas never meant to be seen . People are probably already aware of those areas, but I took some screenshots anyways to show it to those who haven't seen/heard about this before.

    There were two interesting areas that I've found, both surprisingly detailed. One is a hidden beach, the other some vine-infested golden ruins.

    Here's a link:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/3kw35d3

    submitted by /u/Mezorick_
    [link] [comments]

    Carving across Tyria... or Spain in this case :)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    Carving across Tyria... or Spain in this case :)

    So, my girlfriend wanted to carve a pumpkin. I had shown her the Halloween festival so she asked for an example from 'that dragon game you play'.

    Instead of Mad King Thorn, I though I'd just show her one of the carved pumpkins :)

    And here is the result:

    https://preview.redd.it/x923vk7tfcv31.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a20b08f961ea2cd81d6d5f6250e9febb3af5c087

    submitted by /u/jopemoro
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't the real challenge of raiding playing with the pugs?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Silent runs with 9 other strangers. You can't check LI or gears. This can actually be a content.

    Make it so that we can queue to a raid wing like we'd do in PvP. I think it will be almost impossible to get the job done. Some people will enjoy it though. It is a true challenge.

    submitted by /u/profHam
    [link] [comments]

    I think I finally know what my problem is

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    I used to play this game quite a bit before the first expansion. I love playing it. Sometimes I stop playing and jump back in whenever. I love how easy it is to relearn everything. But now I haven't played it since December or January. I see the Halloween event and I just want to jump in and enjoy the fun. But I can't even bring myself to do that. So I've been wondering to myself, "why is that?" Not just the Halloween event, but in the game whatsoever.

    Then I remembered why I stopped playing. I was trying to get a legendary weapon. It required me to do a bunch of raids and fractals to the point it got me frustrated. So then I took a break for a while, but didn't come back.

    I hated having to be in groups. I don't like playing with others. Not saying the other people are the problem, I'm actually the problem. I enjoy taking my time and paying attention to the story. I often have issues where I'm slowing other people down or I just suck at working with others. I often wished I could do everything alone. I fantasize in my head how awesome GW2 will be if I can play it all purely solo. Doing raids, quests, bosses, and fractals alone. Just having all the fights possible for one person if that person wants to play it as such. Or have my own private server of just only AI bots so I'm not wasting people's time each time I fuck up. I even thought that I would actually pay $100 for the base game and expansions all over again if it's a non-MMO.

    That's when it hit me. I never really liked MMOs. I played other MMOs before and I had the same kind of issues as well. I'm especially bummed because I really enjoy GW2 story and general gameplay.

    Shame on me for not being able to deal with it. I just wonder if there's other people here who share the same kind of feelings. Actually, I'm certain there's other people who feel the same way. Just that we can't do anything about it.

    submitted by /u/CraftyFrost
    [link] [comments]

    Any plans to add queues for Team Deathmatch maps?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    IMO it would be really cool to see the team deathmatch maps added to the unranked queue. Conquest/stronghold are fun but some variety would be wonderful!

    submitted by /u/cuteplot
    [link] [comments]

    I want to avoid being a clicker and I am left handed.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    So I have done research on google for this, and even tried it myself but I cannot find keybinds that work for me. I have been a console player most of my life so I am used to playing with a controller on PC games, because I am left handed. I tried looking everywhere for a good set up as well, but nothing has worked for me so I have been using the right handed controls ever since I started playing. I only have 2 extra buttons on my mouse because that was all I could afford. Can anyone help me with a setup that isn't painful for me? I have small hands and can't stretch out my hands/fingers for certain skills.

    Edit: I dont have a left handed MMO mouse either

    submitted by /u/Shadowcat24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment