• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Guild Wars Hit 0 death GWAMM tonight

    Guild Wars Hit 0 death GWAMM tonight


    Hit 0 death GWAMM tonight

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:51 PM PDT

    Seen in r/guildwars2 It also applies here: That one guy in a SC when you wipe once

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    Are there any working farming builds for Paragon for FoW/UW? Or any other area for that matter?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:59 AM PDT

    So I want to level my next char and settled on Paragon. In the same vein as my Ranger and Assassin I want to get the GWAMM, run through every elite area in NM and HM, and farm every item and gold that I need for the FoW-Armour on their own.

    Assassin was easy because of old reliable farming builds.

    As a ranger getting shards was relatively easy by farming the tower of courage over and over. Ectos were a little bit more difficult by solo trapping/Spirit spamming the Underworld.

    But know Paragon seems to either need to spirit spam their way through the beach and forest in FoW and UW (given the 2pip energy regeneration is suboptimal for it) or do a full clear with a team of heroes.

    I checked PvX and didn't find anything. Didn't find any recent videos on YouTube either, only from the Stygian veil Raven farm, that was nerfed I think.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/captain_charisma14
    [link] [comments]

    What's the easiest last title to go for to get GWAMM?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:27 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I recently finished my last Vanquishes + the Carto titles and am currently at 29/30 for GWAMM.
    Now I'm wondering which of the remaining titles is the easiest to get.
    By easiest I mean fastest and also not insanely expensive.
    I know that most of the titles like Lucky/Unlucky take forever and are very expensive, so I thought that the Luxon title might be the fastest and easiest one, but I'd have to go for SCs then to farm the Luxon points, right? Do people even do those anymore?
    These are the titles I got remaining:

    https://i.imgur.com/ZSunzv6.png

    Thanks for your input!

    submitted by /u/keylu
    [link] [comments]

    REMINDER: Halloween Community Event - Saturday 2nd November 2019

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    REMINDER: Halloween Community Event - Saturday 2nd November 2019

    Hey everyone! Just a small reminder about the Community Halloween Event planned for this coming Saturday 2nd November. We will be doing some BYOB Dungeons in Hard Mode with 20,000 ectos worth of items to giveaway along the way.

    I wont write up another wall of text, instead here is a simple link below to the previous post with all of the
    information about the event, including times etc.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/dg4wbb/update_halloween_community_event_saturday_2nd/

    Hope to see you all there with some fun builds, costumes or tonics!

    https://preview.redd.it/n9x10240ehv31.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=b01f05c16f3bc5005b8723b49d0bf77d825b5dde

    submitted by /u/OddSneakers
    [link] [comments]

    Some1 getting code 42?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    New player?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    So I've been playing gw2 since launch and I love it however I never played gw1 because I was very into wow back in the day. I was watching videos on YouTube the other day and a bunch of gw1 videos were popping up and got me very interested in the game. I don't care that it's old and I don't care that the graphics are very dated at this point. I just want to know if the content and player base is worth me getting into the game at this point in time. I saw the complete collection for forty bucks and was wondering if it's worth it.

    submitted by /u/Splitworlds_Hollow
    [link] [comments]

    New players in GW1 from GW2, where are you ?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Hello ! I make this post because I'd like to hear from GW2 player who started playing GW1. A lot of players from GW1 were disappointed when GW2 came out, but is it because we had high expectations or because the game is nothing like GW1 ? If you GW2 at first, what do you think of GW1 ?

    submitted by /u/Dimdim6
    [link] [comments]

    Charrs get ROASTED by filthy humans

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    Changing the Zaishen cycle?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    Anyone lobbied to change the cycle?

    submitted by /u/markireland
    [link] [comments]

    May we do some polls to ask for some changes to some professions? All the insight from calculated players will be a blessing to this conversation.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    Hey, I created my account in 2006, I was 8 years old. Because i was so young, Guild Wars is attached to some of my greatest skills i have learned. I'm very adept at language, English is not my mother-tongue. But because of GW i was fluently writing English before i was 10. I love this game.

    The last patch we got was the Mesmer patch (I believe?) Which was highly appreciated! But there are classes that could use a spike in the last years of the game I feel, a GOOD update though so our last years can have some sort of Revitalization. I'm not asking for much, just small things to be added to the classes that are abit lackluster imo.

    F.Ex: Warrior can have 10 more armor base, to 90. Other classes can get a 5 boost, this change can make SF op for Assassin (talk it over) aswell as Ranger, but can be compensated with a -5 in elemental armor bonus. Changing skills for Paragon as it direly needs change. And perhaps a skill for Necro that reduces 1(?) second cast time for 3 spells (perhaps consumes corpses so you cant MM them and for each one 10 seconds to that skill (the clue is that you use it at the end of a fight to consume the corpses.) And it lasts till your next group of enemies.

    These are just some ideas to how small me personally would like the update to be. Updating the lighting of the game somewhat but still vanilla-ish would be awesome aswell, like it was a slight sunset in everywhere on the map compared to 4PM sun because of the games age? These are just plain un-tested ideas i conjured from my brain. Please talk it over to help balance the ideas that are brought forth. Hope y'all agree as I dont want to fuck with the nostalgia of the game, just re-add the hidden ingredient the game has. :)

    submitted by /u/deterlaettis
    [link] [comments]

    So glad Anet isn't working on GW1 anymore

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:12 PM PDT

    We really dodged a bullet there. At least this half of the franchise managed to stay uncorrupted.

    submitted by /u/Raknel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment