• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 29, 2022

    Guild Wars Anyone seen a bow like this before?

    Guild Wars Anyone seen a bow like this before?


    Anyone seen a bow like this before?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:33 AM PST

    Another ‘help me choose’ post :)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 04:33 AM PST

    I am a returning long time player, and I'm going to start a fresh account for the nostalgia proph vibes.

    Currently torn between warrior and ranger - I understand the pros and cons and builds, I'd just love to hear opinions. Warrior is so classic, and tanking for henchies sounds so painful but fun :). Fiery dragon sword! And after getting through all campaigns in order, 7WS scythe looks like a super cool evolution to use for dungeons and hard stuff.

    On the other hand, I love bows. They suck. But I love the animation and everything about bow rangers. When you don't have heros, traveling around with your best friend pet sounds appealing too. The downside besides damage is it's harder to manage aggro at range for me. Maybe I could go melee, but then why not warrior?

    TLDR; pew pew or strong guy? Help! I love this game!

    submitted by /u/weodawg
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through GW1 again makes me frustrated that the grand ideas it had have never been replicated in newer games.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 11:59 AM PST

    Title, pretty much. I've recently revisited GW1 and was a die hard advocate in its peak of EoTN and even loved GW2 to a degree, but man I think about the cool things this game used to do, and sometime still does, and I'm frustrated that modern MMOs don't even attempt to replicate those things.

    • I remember when you left pre-searing onto the last mission, you were queued into a 4v4 back then, essentially getting your feet in the door for PvP. I know they removed this queue because of playercount, but it was such a cool thing to do.

    • Arenas sprinkled in all of the early cities. This let you have some PvP action at any level. These arenas are still technically there, but they're mostly dead from my observation.

    • capturing elite skills is such a cool idea that I've never seen replicated, even in GW2. It was a thrill to hunt down an elite mob, kill it and take the skill you've been seeking as a permanent addition to your choices.

    • hall of heroes opening up harder content like granting favor for Underworld

    • heroes and henchmen for those solo play sessions, it's nice to not have your time in the game be dependent of other players.

    The list can go on, but what are some cool things GW1 did that you can't find in other games now that you've noticed?

    submitted by /u/Brodimus
    [link] [comments]

    GW graphics overhaul: The return

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 09:03 AM PST

    GW graphics overhaul: The return

    After 8 months away, I'm back and more determined.

    Now with better tools and knowledge

    I'm currently working on Terrain textures as this will yield the most results.

    I have some color balancing work to do on the textures to keep the color palate as close as i can to stock.

    How it started.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/lpstpq/gw_graphics_overhaul_mod/

    Before

    After

    submitted by /u/simonhazel00
    [link] [comments]

    Protection Prayers Skill Pack 2022 [Fan-Made]

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 06:08 AM PST

    Female Assassin Animation Swap Demo

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 04:13 AM PST

    Drunken master Question

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 01:18 PM PST

    Heyo,

    I just want to make sure, the drunken master quest, the 4 items you need to find, is there anything you need to do for a chance at them to drop? I've been killing mobs for a fair few hours and no items have dropped. Making sure I haven't missed anything.

    submitted by /u/VoraciaBorrelsword
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite caster class

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 12:20 PM PST

    What is your favorite martial class ?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 12:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment