• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 1, 2021

    Guild Wars 600k

    Guild Wars 600k


    600k

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:29 AM PST

    It's time for the grand finale - and it boiled down to tutorial area vs tutorial area! Which one is the best? Vote in the comments! ROUND 5

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Finally built my 3 hero team to play through the campaigns. This will go well!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 11:12 PM PST

    Extracting Assets from Game

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Hi, is it possible to extract Assets such as Player Models or Maps? I would Like to use them for Unreal Engine and Play around a bit. Wanted to start a remake (Just for learning purposes) but i am terrible with Game Art.

    submitted by /u/br0min
    [link] [comments]

    Soul Reaping + No Attribute Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made] + "How is a Skill Icon Made?"

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Soul Reaping + No Attribute Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made] + "How is a Skill Icon Made?"

    When it comes to Energy management in Guild Wars, Soul Reaping is spacious free real estate. Something is guaranteed to die soon enough, whether it's your enemies, or your allies. You can use it to your advantage either way. Soul Reaping has survived a legacy of nerfs to remain an essential part of the Necromancer's toolset, and along the way, it's acquired various interesting spells for functions ranging from damage (Icy Veins) to disabling (Wail of Doom). So what would a new set of Soul Reaping skills look like in 2021? (There is also one extra skill which is a new No Attribute skill)

    Viewable as webpage: https://koudelka.neocities.org/Soul%20Reaping.html

    There were also a few people who wanted to know how a skill icon is made, so I also made this step-by-step tutorial: https://koudelkart.tumblr.com/post/669378630909083648

    https://preview.redd.it/gtb6e53ekz281.png?width=1402&format=png&auto=webp&s=d000895e8142f92bba00cf79aaea1c9fcdaf0f35

    For the most part, your thoughts, ideas, feedback, and critiques are all greatly appreciated, as is any discussion about Soul Reaping and Necromancers in general. If you do see something you strongly disagree with and you want to make it known, remember the following first: people who were paid to develop this AAA game released skills which didn't and still don't work properly (Convert Hexes), didn't do anything that could ever be useful (release-day Otyugh's Cry), crashed the game (release-day Protective Bond), or were destroyed in a rush (PvP Smiter's Boon). Even a team of professionals can make many mistakes - art can't exist without them. I am meanwhile just one person: I'm not a games designer and I'm not getting paid to make these: I make them as a way to improve and share my art and design a set of skills that people will enjoy reading and think "wouldn't it be nice if this game had more development and more skills." If you want a primer on engaging constructively with artistic works I highly recommend this article on how to give constructive criticism: https://www.wikihow.com/Criticize-Constructively.

    With that being said, enjoy. The next set will be Mesmer skills.

    submitted by /u/Koudelka_Lasant
    [link] [comments]

    Team builds

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:26 PM PST

    so i'm curious.. and slightly bored? of mesmerway and was wondering if a discord team would still be up to the task! i'm not too bothered about speed, more survivability in a team build knowing we're a rock solid unit and it takes a lot for us to die.

    even a non discord, entirely different team build with this kind of goal id be up for hearing everyone's personal teams/experiences with it all, thanks!

    submitted by /u/bigpippypippy
    [link] [comments]

    /GuildWars Subdirect Statistics

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 03:05 AM PST

    You guys make me want to get the Clinet and come back lol. I miss this other than wow gw was my other first intro into mmo

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:20 PM PST

    Did I facilitate some major scams?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:50 PM PST

    Back in 2010 or so, I spent quite some time powertrading. For those who don't know this, it's the simple practice of buying cheap and selling expensive. Almost all my transactions at the time involved ectos and keys.

    However, there's one deal that I made that still kind of bugs me today. Someone I met on a forum asked me if I was interested in buying lockpicks in bulk at the price of 750g each. I was kind of amazed at the silliness of that deal since he might as well sell those lockpicks to the merchant, right? So in my young naivety and stupidity, I accepted that deal. Maybe I suspected something fishy at that time, I honestly don't remember.

    The problematic part is what happened next: over the course of a couple of weeks, he messaged me maybe a dozen times, each time from a different account, telling me he had another batch of lockpicks for trade. So we'd make the trade (typically for exactly 100k worth of lockpicks), and then he'd log off and I'd never see that account again.

    Again, I really do believe I should have expected foul play here. Today I'm maybe 90% sure that there was some foul play involved, but I still don't exactly know what the exact scam could be.

    • If he needed to liquidate stolen lockpicks, wouldn't it be easier to sell them to the merchant?
    • And isn't liquidating lockpicks counter-productive in the first place? If he wanted to transfer funds from hacked accounts to his own accounts, I'd expect lockpicks/ectos/zkeys to be more useful than actual gold due to the gold cap...

    So yeah, I don't get what happened, but I get more and more convinced that this was a scammer as time goes on. Does anyone have an idea of what might have been up?

    submitted by /u/zyygh
    [link] [comments]

    This time (half) serious PvE skills tier-list. And once again : let's agree to disagree

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment