• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 2, 2021

    Guild Wars Which mini pets are worth something?

    Guild Wars Which mini pets are worth something?


    Which mini pets are worth something?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    I'm planning on opening all my saved up birthday present vouchers, so I was wondering which mini pets I should be on the lookout of. Are there any super valuable ones? (f. ex. polar bear, even though I know it is only during wintersday). Subsequently, this answers the question as to which Birthday Surprise Box I should exchange my vouchers for.

    Also, this means that free minis are on the way! :)

    Cheers,

    Swidadi

    (link to gww: Miniature - Guild Wars Wiki (GWW) )

    submitted by /u/Swidadi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an Active FOWSC guild/alliance

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    As the title says, a friend of mine and I are looking for an active guild or alliance that regularly runs FOW, underworld or any end level content regularly.

    submitted by /u/BlindGuyMcsqueeezyy
    [link] [comments]

    What's your GW story?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Tell us your GW story! What got you into the game? Mine goes like this... I was in a BF2 clan Digital Anarchy, top server in the world but was getting burnt out from it. Was alot of work maintaining & being the best. My buddy said lets go play a different game & relax for abit. Sent me my 1st GW key & I haven't stopped since! That was some 16 yrs ago now I think. lol

    Pic was for looks lol

    submitted by /u/Flintstagram01
    [link] [comments]

    New Macbook and GW1?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Im curious if the new macbook pro with M pro/max chip could run GW1? I know the macbook is not a gaming machine.

    Is it possible to get a solid 120fps with Crossover?

    Thanks 🙏🏻

    submitted by /u/Meijert
    [link] [comments]

    Best farming opportunities for the festival titles?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    My ironman character isn't allowed to trade, so if I want to get GWAMM I'll have to get those tedious festival titles (Sweet Tooth, Drunkard, Party Animal) fully from my own farming. So, the past week I discovered the Skeleton farming that we can do during the Halloween event, and this turned out to be massively efficient. I put in a reasonable time farming, and made a few thousand points in total.

    Up until now, I thought the most efficient farm was Mantids/Vaettirs during the GW Anniversary event, but that is clearly slower than the Skeleton farm, and also gets quite tedious after a while. So I'd like to have a bit more variation, as it were.

    So I wonder: are there other great opportunities that I should be on the lookout for?

    submitted by /u/zyygh
    [link] [comments]

    Does a trial key lock an account if they don't buy the expansion it's for?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    A friend of mine will want to only buy Prophecies; for now. I had a spare trial key that featured both Prophecies and Factions (and was thinking about lending him a Nightfall trial key as well). But, if he is only going to get Prophecies... what is going to happen? Will the game lock him out of the account until he purchases Factions and Nightfall in that case?

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment