• Breaking News

    Monday, November 15, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Roller Beetle Training Race but on a Griffon

    Guild Wars 2 Roller Beetle Training Race but on a Griffon


    Roller Beetle Training Race but on a Griffon

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:09 PM PST

    Cantha in an alternate timeline

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 05:21 AM PST

    I'm offering FREE Pvp and WvW roaming coaching for New/Experienced players on EU and NA!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Ladies, gentlemen, Dolyaks, and others. Since I have a bit of free time right now I figured I'd repost this again!

    I'm here to offer free roaming coaching for WvW (This means I am not here to help you out with your Zerg-related business since that's not my bowl of soup!) and Spvp coaching!

    Who is this for?

    This is for pretty much everyone who'd like help. I don't care if you've played 2000 games and are hard stuck in gold 3, or if you haven't done a single PVP game before because you're scared of hopping into it (I'm serious here. It's pretty normal for people to be anxious when it comes to trying out Pvp or WvW for the first time. If you have that problem and need a hand, feel free to reach out as well!)

    One quick disclaimer. The coaching is mostly meant for people below platinum rating/people in lower ranks since they benefit the most from getting pushed in the right direction and having their questions answered with some personal help!

    So! What can I coach?

    I cover a multitude of classes and builds. I'll list them below so people can see what I play and what I can comfortably help people with! (Quick note: I have a pretty solid understanding of most, if not all specs and builds (except renegade! so it's likely that I can give you a hand with the things not on the list as well, just not as in-depth as the ones that are on the list below.))

    Class Core HoT PoF
    Warrior Power War Power/Condi Zerker Power SB
    Guardian Power/Support Power DH Power/Hybrid/Support FB
    Revenant - Power Herald -
    Ranger Power/Condi Power/Condi/Support Power/Condi
    Thief Condi Power d/p -
    Engineer Power/Condi lmao Power/Condi/Support Power/Condi
    Mesmer Condi - Condi
    Elementalist *Surprised Pikachu meme* Power/Condi/Support Fire Weaver/Staff Weaver
    Necromancer Condi/Power Power -

    So! How does this work exactly? In general. We'll go over whatever you want to go over. Build, Gear, Matchups, Mechanics, Keybindings, Settings, etc. You name it. This goes for both classes you already play or haven't even really touched before.

    If you want help with more complicated things such as rotations and decision making then I highly advise recording your own gameplay so we can go over that together.

    The coaching will be done in a discord call, just because that makes explaining things easier!

    If you're interested and/or have any questions, then feel free to just shoot me a message on Discord! UpbeatOrchit#2763

    submitted by /u/UpbeatOrchit
    [link] [comments]

    Commissioned my Mesmer, I feel like it's Christmas :DDD (Artist is Valendar_ on Twitter, check them out!)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 11:13 AM PST

    [Echovald] House zu Heltzer - GW1 vs. GW2 comparison (Screenshot)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Updated Previews For Nov 9th Patch Items! :D

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:46 AM PST

    I recently started playing and after seeing some of the cool fashion everyone has, I immediately started buying dyes.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:52 AM PST

    I see your 0.14% Dhuum CM, and raise you the pain of a 0.04% failure

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 09:28 PM PST

    QoL Feature: Make crafting professions account wide

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:26 AM PST

    The swapping characters when you need different crafting profession is just a waste of time and adds nothing to the experience.

    With recipes already being account wide it would just be a step for ease of access. While leveling characters with professions would be kinda hindered that way, it would only matter for people who have all crafting professions maxed and are still leveling chars through crafting, which is very unlikely considering how easy you get lvl up tomes.

    submitted by /u/GromiMomi
    [link] [comments]

    code from amazon prime

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:56 PM PST

    i dont play this game so im giving this away

    {JHHHK1}-SR....XV9-7CFP-2XT-GP4G(W3G)

    i added some extra {},() and some dots in case there are bots trying to steal codes
    this is what it contains:

    1. Guild Wars 2 (core version)
    2. A set of armor
    3. 18 Slot Mithril Box
    4. 4x Heroic Boosters
    submitted by /u/ElectronicOwl1422
    [link] [comments]

    One of the oldest problem of the game

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:27 AM PST

    LEAP SKILLS

    Either by unequal ground elevation, tip of the skill range or just plain divine intervention some leap skill won't connect. Especially those skills from the core game, most of the times it's not noticeable but there are few instances that make you wanna go 'ooof'. So ANet, might it be possible to review these skills and fix it or like, add an aoe impact at the end? Not that large but maybe a 120r aoe with like max of 2or 3 targets max.

    submitted by /u/ohiv21
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't thieves have a trait called "Here's A Little Lesson" in Trickery?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Need help with an MMO research study

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Hi!!

    I am currently doing a research project for my PhD at the University of Barcelona.

    My thesis will be about identity exploration and online videogames. As someone who has dabbled in both the gaming and research worlds, I think the research being done on the field of gaming needs a lot of improvement, which is why I want to do my bit in making a more rigorous research on videogames that goes beyond the overdone topic "videogames good vs videogames bad". I really think that research on videogames can provide a lot more to the scientific community and society in general.

    I am currently looking for MMORPG players who might want to participate by completing a brief survey and answering some questions in an online interview (voice only).

    Although I still have quite a way to go, once I have finished the study, I could send you a brief report of my findings with a reference to the published paper in case any of you are interested.

    The link to the survey is the following: https://ubpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cSlw8tHptYaxoIl

    If you wish to know more about the project, just ask me and I will be more than happy to explain.

    submitted by /u/Virtual_Identity_UB
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a dedicated WvW Roamer and at some point i just decided to keep all the red quality meat i get from Dolyak Carawanes! Look where this got me...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:01 PM PST

    Hey. Make some Charged Quartz.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:24 PM PST

    You'll regret it later if you don't.

    submitted by /u/SpitefulShrimp
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander Never Forgets

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 09:28 PM PST

    Really digging the Spearmarshal’s/Elonian armor set <3 would like advice on what type of infusion to add and/or more expensive dyes to sub out for this pallete

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Dragonflight: Achievement "Salt on the Wound"

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:53 AM PST

    Dragonflight: Achievement "Salt on the Wound"

    I made this achievement using "Action camera". You need to aim exactly into red target circle while Aurene's fire flies, and spam your 1 skill. As it said in Wiki, you need 3 hits to destroy one wound. As it said in Wiki, you get achievement after Kralkatorrik enter in Balthasar realm, so no need to wait to end of entire episode, you can switch on Character select screen, and start again "Dragonflight" part of story from Thinderhead Peaks. If first "wound" in Krlkk's eye counts, than you need to hit another 9 targets, so keep trying.

    https://preview.redd.it/70hjfm4d0rz71.jpg?width=1266&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e6f56ac2be54691806c5ca6b086ed2392e8ad7dc

    submitted by /u/its_oh_so_shiny
    [link] [comments]

    Today I got within 0.14% of my Dhuum CM clear. What's your most painful moment in this game?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Why do I suck with my mesmer?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 04:39 AM PST

    Been playing for a little while now with my mesmer and they are level 80. I have mainly been staying in core Tyria doing bits and pieces, slowly going towards map completion etc.

    Decided to jump into both HoT and PoF stories and I keep getting bodied by enemies both out in the world and story.

    I'm using the phantasmal duelist build on meta battle (although I haven't unlocked the entire chrono trait line yet,) with berzerker gear, yet I seem so squishy and my damage output seems terrible.

    Can I get some help regarding common mistakes etc where I may be going wrong with this

    submitted by /u/EnjoiNakMuay
    [link] [comments]

    Leading in WvW

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Hey all,

    So, 2 months ago i was asked by my New guild leader if i would like to be Our New Wvw Commandeur. I agreed and now we are at a point where we are discussing builds and the Team structure. For me, i want to know how i as a Commandeur can improve myself. Like, what is a good way to engage a oponent, where should i move, whats important etc also what could be a good team-comp and all auch stuff.

    Does anyone know where i can find Informations about These Things?

    submitted by /u/Lets_Nils
    [link] [comments]

    Things you wish you knew for long-term gameplay after you got your 2nd or 3rd character to 80.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:00 PM PST

    (EDIT: thanks for catching it Hellindium, I did mean 100 gold and not 100k.)

    I know a good amount of new players/returning players have been coming in since the summer (including me).

    For example, I learned how useful doing daily charged quartz runs is for crafting legendaries, skyscale, and just as gold income. (For the skyscale for example it can cut your time down from like 15ish days or longer down to like 3 days, if you have something like 25 charges quartz already done)

    Another one is how it's not that hard to get 100 gold. With the right farms (Halloween Labyrinth, baubles, dragon fall, etc) it can be done in a day or two with a couple hours each day.

    Share away please!?

    Edit: sharing link for those who want to break into farming game. Peuresearchcenter.com Use this to look up the best ways to spend your time and resources you stockpile the game. I've barely scratched the surface and it's nice feeling better about where I grind out my time when I really want something vs thinking I was making a lot of progress earning a couple gold each day.

    I've found a lot of gold comes from unidentified equipment and selling it on the trading post.

    Also, I myself have had the most enjoyment farming doing the dragonfall meta (living season 4 map) which is an easy 20 I feel like. I also like doing a group by pry research center on verdant brink (Heart of Thorns) for mission runs (not the meta). Which is also about the 20 an hour mark for me.

    I've found that random things like going to Steeleye Waypoint in Blazeridge and nonstop farming ghosts and branded for an hour can also provide an easy 20 (largely due to the dust drop there), but that sort of farming can be monotonous.

    I know others things can provide equally as much gold or more, but I've only learned so much the last couple of months :)

    submitted by /u/100Myrmidon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment