• Breaking News

    Friday, September 24, 2021

    Guild Wars A place I called home. (My game has never looked better since I discovered ReShade :D)

    Guild Wars A place I called home. (My game has never looked better since I discovered ReShade :D)


    A place I called home. (My game has never looked better since I discovered ReShade :D)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    How do you do ‘endgame’?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    I have a solid mesmer nuke team (+ my own mesmer) with proper skills and builds and not so proper gear. I went to the underworld, noped out on the first quest. Realm of torment maps are a suicide mission. Everything else I tried I almost fall asleep because my team wipes everything without me even trying to press skills. Am I missing something? Should I invest into proper hero gear? How do you earn money to finance crafting? Atm I'm just selling materials I farmed.

    submitted by /u/ph0enixXx
    [link] [comments]

    just a quick video I made trying out the new "#shorts" YouTube video feature!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    Old player potentially returning

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Is this game still active? I lost countless hours through my teen years playing this game, an absolute classic for me and I miss it, but are there still people playing? Specifically in pre searing where I'll require a 'gate monkey'😂

    submitted by /u/MattyRR1998
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior's secondary professions (asking for it)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Hi, im just new on GW1, and i just wanna know which secondary professiones are good for dps and tank/offtank on the actual game state.

    And also, from what i heard on GW2:

    Warrior + Mesmer = literally a spellbreaker

    Warrior + Ritualist = literally a revenant

    How good are these 2 combinations?

    submitted by /u/SovietCharrdian
    [link] [comments]

    Monk Hero Builds

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I've looked for a good hero monk build but I don't really like the ones on gwwiki, however this may be because I'm unsure what a good hero monk build is. The henchman heros really let me down and I have Ogden set up as Mo/E but he just isn't cutting it with the henchman monks. I almost solo'd a dungeon by myself today but the monks just die so quickly...

    Can you guys please lay out how you've got your Monks set up? I have Tahlkora and Dunkoro.

    submitted by /u/Cynzie94
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore Ironman Guidelines

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    A buddy and I are purchasing brand new fresh accounts with nothing unlocked. We're going to live off the land with no access to Xunlai chest and storage, no heros except for required quests and missions, blah blah blah. The only thing we are NOT doing is the reroll after death thing.

    Are there any published guidelines anywhere on the web? I want to make sure we are doing this as pure as possible.

    submitted by /u/Indoor-Crop-Circles
    [link] [comments]

    Holiday farming questions.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Just returned to GW on a fresh Complete Collection Edition. Veteran of many years playing but also many years away. I enjoy most all of the classes in GW so please don't respond with "Just go with what you enjoy playing" I'm really just looking for the fastest camp runner to open HM so I can farm, then I'll play my favorites through the game at my own pace. I do have all the skill packs, so I can open skills with tomes, so builds shouldn't be a problem getting rolling.

    Q 1.) What would be be fastest class to get through all 3 camps and EoTN to open hard mode for farming the upcoming holiday events.

    Q 2.) What class has the easiest build to farm with?

    Q 3.) What are some of the better spots to farm event drops now? Vaettirs, Raptor, Snowmen? Is there a new meta for this stuff or are these spots still viable?

    Thanks 😉

    submitted by /u/Ransom_Steele
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment